Introduction

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

You could not even begin to explain how this was the craziest idea EVER. You couldn't even take good care of yourself, let alone a group.

 

You stared at him in disbelief, mouth still opened. “Hmm?” he broke the silence. “What? Are you kidding me? No way man, NO WAY. I mean,” you paused, trying to catch your breath as you calmed down, “Ohmygod. No way.. No way am I endangering my life!”

 

He burst into laughter. “Endanger your life?” he looked at you as if you were the most adorable thing he has ever seen. “What? It's true. Fangirls..” you sighed as you shook your head.

 

“Don't worry, your job is much.. safer than that.. I guess..” he mumbled the last part. “I guess? Oh no..” you furrowed your eyebrows and looked at him with your so-called 'puppy eyes', hoping he'd change your job. “No, _____. I initially took you in to replace that guy who quitted, remember?” he raised an eyebrow, unaffected by your 'puppy eyes'. You pouted as you crossed your arms and looked away. “So it's decided.” You rolled your eyes.

 

Knock knock. You turned your head towards the door, shocked. “Come on in.” Your eyes widened as you stared at the 5 boys coming in through the door. “Oh.. we didn't realise there was someone else here.. We came because the secretary told us to. Is there anything for us?” 5 pair of eyes darted your way as you pretended to look at other things in the room.

 

Oh cool there's a .. uhm.. a bunch of documents.. You sighed. What exactly am I doing! Oh god! You shook your head as YG turned stood up and turned to the boys. “Your new manager.” he introduced. “Say hello.” he told you.

 

You stood up without hesitation as you walked towards them. “My name's _____. It's a pleasure to uh, meet you guys.” you tried to stay calm as you smiled at them. Their lips curled up.

 

“My name is Kwon Jiyong, my stage name's G-dragon. I'm the leader of Big Bang.” one of them introduced himself. You shook hands with him as you both bowed. He then began to introduce the rest of them one by one. You beamed at the boys. Well.. at least they seemed friendly enough.. You looked at them again, recalling their names. “Uhh.. So.. Seungri.. Daesung.. Taeyang.. T.O.P and G-dragon.. right?” you asked, pointing to each of them and hoping you were right. “Yeah.. But you don't have to call us by our stage names.” G-dragon told you. “Oh.. no, I think I'll just call you guys by your stage names for now.. I'm a little.. uhh.. socially awkward you see..” you scratched the back of your head as you all laughed awkwardly.

 

The moment they went out, you sighed. Your heart was pounding really quickly. You couldn't calm down when you met them, unsure of the reason, probably because you were really awkward and nervous. I sure hope they are nice people. You shrugged as your new boss explained your new job to you. “Sounds hard..” you mumbled under your breath. “It is.” Wh-what.. How did he hear me when I was near whispering it.. You looked away, hoping to avoid any eye-contact.

 

“But don't worry,” he began as if he saw through you, “they are nice people and you would be taught from scratch.” You shrugged. “I sure hope I can do it well..” you stared into air, not knowing if this was a suitable job for you. “Don't worry, I'm sure you will.” he reassured you.

 

How can he be so confident about this? You sighed as you shrugged.

 

--

A/N : Uhh.. here you go. I've been busy the past few weeks, explains the slow update, sorry about that. 

Yeah.. LOL. Idk.. what was I writing? I don't even--

Oh well. :\ 

Idkkkk T____T. FORGIVE ME FOR MY REALLY REALLY BAD AND LIMITED VOCAB AND ENGLISH lmfao.

And my slow updates. Yeahhh .

OKAY BYE. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.