"Saved"

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

You walked out of the school gates leisurely, not aware of what was coming. Afterall, you could beat anyone, right? You split with the guys as they were in a rush to get back and the president gave you a day off. The twins, too, had their own dates.
 
Big Bang's song was on as you continued down the road towards home. 
 
“Suffocating dirty cash” you bit your lips, “Let's live happily without it, or is that crazy?” you laughed.
 
You were busy laughing and rolling your eyes at the song until someone pulled your earpiece.
 
Shocked, you spun around and found yourself facing the group of slightly more popular  people. You scoffed, grabbed your earpiece back and walked off.
 
“If I were you, I'd be more obedient and just stay right there.” a girl said.
 
Of course, your pride would never allow you to stay, so you continued walking. “WAIT!” someone yanked you. You glared at the boy and he let go. “I swear you'll regret this.” the girl somehow, sounded a little more threatening than before.
 
Honestly speaking, you were pissed. You wouldn't mind even if you had to fight back now, you were beyond irritated. They had crossed the line. 
 
As if the bullying in school was not enough.
 
You rolled your eyes and sighed, shaking your head before walking off again.
 
“That's it.” you heard a girl say(they all sounded the same to you). One of the guys threw something at your head and as if on instinct, you bent down to pick up something. They gasped.
 
“Hey, money.” you said almost immediately, glad you were not busted. They sighed in relief, afterall you dodged something from behind as if you had eyes on your back. 
 
“Hey nerd, luck ain't going to save you the next time.” a girl smirked and you could almost swear their laughter sounded like hyenas.
 
“Mhm.” you shrugged and walked off, feeling pretty lucky you found some money~
 
A muscular guy brought out his metal bat and walked towards you, with a nasty smile on his face.
 
“That's enough.” You heard a familiar voice and stopped. “It's not even worth bullying a nerd to this extent.” Mr.Almighty, being all so heroic. You thought and rolled your eyes. Funny how you were the one who started the bully, huh?
 
“Hey you,” he called after you as you decided to finally walk off, afterall the crowd was already gone. “shouldn't you say thank you or something? You almost got killed.” he raised a brow.
 
“Mr.Almighty, irony is a beautiful thing, isn't it?” you said almost immediately, before turning your head around.
 
“Also, you don't die from getting hit by a bat, just so you know.” you chuckled and continued your longest-journey-ever home.
 
Speechless, Dongwoo just stood there and laughed. Of course, people stared. But he could care less. It was the first time he had ever saved a girl and all she did was insult him right back? Girls would have killed to be in her place.
 
What's up with this girl?
 
--
 
Oh god hi it's been so long.
I'm so sorry.
I just got my holiday about a week ago and man I swear my school hates me or something.
Projects non-stop.
 
Anyway, I'm so glad to update. LOL.
I mean, I kept having this guilt in my heart and yeah.. I just climbed up from bed at 3AM to write this.
Sorry if its a little bland.
Or dull.
Or anything related to boring.
 
I mean, yeah................
 
Also, just a side note I'm working on a lot other stories for no apparent reason.. (inspiration just comes like that >_>)
So yeah......
HOPEFULLY I'LL GET MORE MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE WRITING.
I MEAN, 33 SUBS ?!
you guys are the best.
 
/sob
 
what is this long a/n
sorry.
also, COMMENT MORE OKAY<3
 
P/S VOTE WHILE YOU STILL CAN OKAY :D
P/P/S GD'S WINNING :0!
P/P/P/S I LOVE MONSTER.
P/P/P/P/S HOLY GUYS IM AN IDIOT I MISSED A CHAPTER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
check out chapter 21 for it okay :D