It's no problem!

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

HA-HA. I know, right? Silly people.” you laughed, along with G-Dragon, as the both of you strolled along the empty streets. Ah.. this is awkward. Why are we even together in the first place. Well.. the rest of Big Bang, except G-Dragon had schedules and so.. THERE YOU GO.

 

Oh god, why am I so awkward. You mentally punched yourself as you guys continued down the streets. You were still deep in your thoughts when a huge man walked down the opposite side of the streets.

 

G-Dragon's POV --

 

Haha.. pretty awkward. I rubbed the back of my neck as I stole glances at her. She looked uncomfortable, too. Like me. Guess we're the same, huh? Awkward people united...

 

I thought for a moment, hoping to find a topic, when she suddenly stopped. “What's wrong?” I looked at her as I noticed her trembling hands.. no, not just her hands. That look on her face. I could see it all. Fear. I looked in her direction as I noticed a man looking back. He smirked.

 

End of POV --

 

 

You looked up and noticed the man staring, no, glaring at you. You trembled, hard, in fear. Your step-father was there, he smirked. Your lips couldn't help but kept trembling. You tried to talk, you just couldn't. Tears welled up in your eyes as you hurriedly grabbed G-Dragon's hand, before running away.

 

He was chasing after you guys. “WAIT UP! ! YOU'D BETTER GET BACK HERE!” he shouted from far away. Fortunately, he was too fat to even be running, so you guys lost him real quickly.

 

You panted hard, trying to control your tears from falling from your cheeks. You couldn't hear anything, you didn't want to. You couldn't even think straight, you just kept panting. Your lips couldn't stop trembling as you clutched your fists, so tight that your knuckles turned white.

 

G-Dragon was shocked, yet concerned at the same time. What just happened? Was all he could think about at the moment as he looked at you, panting hard. He could see tears in your eyes, the way your lips trembled. His eyebrows furrowed, he could see you were afraid. More than just afraid, in fact.

 

Are you.. alright?” he asked. “.. yeah.” you managed to say something, finally. You sat down on the bench of the park as you tried to keep calm. You felt like crying, but crying wouldn't help anything. You felt unsafe, thus you kept glancing around, worried he might catch up, and maybe, drag you back to that hell hole. You bit your lip, and looked up at the sky to prevent yourself from crying.

 

A bottle appeared in front of your eyes as you took it, “Thank you.” you gave a faint smile at G-Dragon. Silence then came, again.

 

Uh.. I'm sorry about just now..” you said, guilty.

 

Huh?” he was confused.

 

About the running thing? You know?” you tried to smile.

 

Oh..” he tilted his head, “Nah, it's no problem!” he beamed at you.

--

Because GD's leading so yeahhhhhhhhhh. HAHAHA

no worries everyone will know eventually... HAHAHAHHAA. 

Who should you end up with?

Vote while you can :D

Sorry.. about my slow updates OTL