School

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

A/N : Bold = flashback

Italics = Thoughts (:

 

--

 

First day of school. Ughhh. That's right, you hated school. You didn't like studying, you never had friends, you were always bullied, too. It was a complete waste of time for you. All you wanted was to earn money and get out of that hell hole. Now that you're out, you still didn't like school. You hated the drama, the people.. practically everything.

 

“Alright class,” a frail looking teacher tried to quiet the class down, “we have a new student.. Please introduce yourself..” looking as if he wanted to get out of that classroom as soon as possible.

 

It was no surprise though. The school was a run-down, all the students looked like they were from some sort of gang.

 

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and diverted their attention to you.

 

Well.. I hope you don't mind going to such a school..” YG scratched the back of his head and shrugged. “Of course not, I don't like school anyway.”

 

“I'm _____.” you mumbled. “Ewwwww, what a nerd! Why are there so many nerds in such a school like ours? Gosh, to think I even hoped she was hot!” you heard a boy complained as you glared at him through your super thick glasses. Everyone sneered along with him.

 

You wore thick glasses and let down your bangs to cover your face to disguise yourself. What for? You didn't know. You just liked being alone and since this was a school for delinquents, you thought being a nerd would mean you'd be alone.

 

Still.. nerds? You scanned the classroom and saw 5 nerdy looking boys at the back sitting with their heads down. You furrowed your eyebrows as you wondered why there were people like that in this school. Oh well.. The teacher instructed you to sit beside one of the nerdy boys by the window as he quickly rushed out of the classroom.

 

As soon as the teacher was out of the classroom the chaos started once again. You sighed and shook your head as you looked out of the window. You felt someone tap your shoulders as you turned your head to find the boy sitting next to you smiling at you.

 

“Hey..” he whispered as you raised an eyebrow, “It's me, Seunghyun? Wait, no, T.O.P?” he beamed at you. You furrowed your eyebrows again as he raised his thick glasses a little. “Oh.. Uhm, Hi?” you awkwardly said. “Glad to know you're in the same class as us. Uhm, so.. how are you coping with your new job?” he asked casually.

 

“Uh, I don't know..? I haven't started..” you bit your lip to keep yourself from laughing out loud but your lips were still curled up. “Oh.. oh right.. haha..” he scratched his head.

 

“Wait.. If you're T.O.P..” you whispered back to him, “Does that mean the others are also..” you peered over his head and looked at the other 4 boys playing with themselves. “Yeah.” he smiled.

 

“Uhm.. one question?” he held up a finger. “Hmm?” you raised an eyebrow. “Why are you in disguise? I mean.. If you weren't in disguise I'm sure guys would go head over heels for you..” his eyebrows furrowed. “Well.. To be quite honest, I hate high school drama. So yeah. And.. about the guys going head over heels for me, that's impossible. Ha-ha.” You shook your head.

 

“OH LOOK THE NERDS ARE ALREADY GETTING ALONG.” you heard girls giggling like hyenas. “Get a room!” another boy shouted.

 

“Just ignore them.” the both of you said at once. The both of you shrugged as you continued looking out of the window.

 

I sure hope I don't make any mistakes later.. You gazed at the beautiful sky as you sighed.

 

--

A/N : Man.. I was so determined to not procrastinate but still failed badly in the end LOL.

/shot 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please comment and subscribe <3