"That was cool"

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

"Hey there," an arm wrapped around your shoulders as you glanced at the guy, "I see you're alone." he smirked, along with his friend. You mentally sighed and glared at them as they flinched, then walked away. How annoying.

 

I mean, were they that desperate? After all, you were wearing a cap, and casual clothing which almost made you look like a guy. You laughed to yourself. I wonder what they're reaction would have been if I turned out to be a guy? You let out a laughter when you heard footsteps behind you.

 

A guy sat beside you, "That was cool." he smiled. You turned to look at him with your eyebrow raised. You were shocked to see Mr.Almighty, though you kept your cool. , did he recognized me? Oh no. You then gave a confused look, "What was?"

"Those punks," he chuckled, "man, and I thought I could have been a shining knight in armour a while ago." he shook his head at himself. You laughed, "You wish."

 

Awkward silence then came. But was broken by Dongwoo after a while. "Uhm.. Can I ask you a question?" "Sure." Omg, panic attack. Is he gonna ask if I am THAT nerd from school? Holy- "Have you ever .. saved a guy in an alley around this area?"

That was all he thought about when he saw you sitting there, on the bench of the park alone. That back.. There's no way I am wrong about it this time round.

 

How did he know..? "Nope." you said casually. No one needs to know about your past, especially not a stranger.. well, although he IS Mr.Almighty(whose name you STILL don't know.)

 

"Oh." he sounded disappointed, but he wasn't going to give up just yet. He was quite certain you were the one he was looking for. Unsure why you didn't want to admit, though.

Dongwoo was staring at you intently, though. She's really beautiful. He wondered to himself.

 

You looked up at the beautiful blue sky as you closed your eyes for a moment. “So.. who are you waiting for?”

 

No one.” you opened your eyes and scanned your eyes around the park. “Oh. Then, what are you doing here?” you sighed. He sure has a lot of questions. “Not sure. The moment I realized it, I was already here. Maybe I was just bored.” you tried to cut off the conversation.

 

No point talking to him, right? You don't even know him. He made your supposedly peaceful life go down the drain. He's a jerk. Meh. You stood up and left. Thinking you could finally get rid of him.

 

At last, you got rid of him. You heaved a sigh of relief, looking back constantly to make sure he didn't follow you.

 

You definitely won't let anyone know about your past.. well unless you.. trust that person. But, nope, not at this moment will you let anyone know about it. Not even the president.

--

Y U NO TRUST ANYONE? BOOHOO.

Short chapter, sorry. I swear the next chapter will be more interesting D: (hopefully, coughcough)

Oh and, VOTE WHILE YOU CAN :D

Don't think I'm closing the poll any time sooner tho :0

Who should you end up with?

here you go.. in case you're lazy to go back to chapter 17 loool