The Place By The Alley

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

You spent your morning that Saturday lying in bed and then it just popped out of nowhere. Your real aim.
 
Finding your parents.
 
Before you realised, you were already so busy with work, school and adjusting to a new life. So busy that you almost forgot the whole purpose of your life. Finding your biological parents and the reason they abandoned you. For all you know, they might have met an accident. And that, is for you to find out.
 
--
 
With your cap and baseball jacket, you walked down the suspicious-looking dark alley and sure enough it was a bad place to be at. Beggars everywhere and gangsters glaring at you as you walked by.
 
“Hey, that person looks pretty familiar.” you heard one of them say.
 
“Isn't that..?” his friend beside lowered his gaze.
 
This place.. filled with really bad memories. Not to mention I even got assaulted here, pfft. Do people really like hitting me with things from behind? Real man never attacks their enemy from behind!
 
Wait a minute, why am I talking to myself? You scratched your own head and twisted your lips as you entertained yourself while walking.
 
As you pass by countless people in the alley, you finally reached a turning point and soon, you opened a door down that deserted and empty alley.
 
You opened the door, without knocking.
 
“What the..” you heard a girl with long wavy hair say as she stood up, surprised.
 
“Who are you?” the buff guy asked coolly.
 
They all narrowed their eyes and looked carefully.
 
“OH DEAR! AREN'T YOU..”
 
“You bet I am.”
 
“OH MY GOD! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” two girls came along and hugged you tightly. You ruffled their hair and smiled.
 
--
Before you say anything, yes you may proceed to shoot me.
I'm sorry it took so long, I've been really busy(I accidentally typed pictures because.. reasons.) with school and such.
Jk i've been watching animes and reading mangas
I kid.
This whole year has just been hectic with it passing by so quickly.
Before I write another whole paragraph about how sorry I am, I shall end it here.
Bye :'D
I promise I'll come back with a longer chapter.
MARK MY WORDS-- (no please don't i .. i don't know if i can fulfil this promise)