Chapter 9

Immortal

Chapter 9

Day 1, Late Afternoon

*

A mush of brown and blonde hair came into sight than a pair heavy eyelinered of eyes. Baekhyun ??? Baekhyun saved you ? Wait... You stared at him a bit more. Nooo... it wasn't Baekhyun, similar but no.... He looked so familiar ! You rushed through your brain a bit, matching names with faces. This face was familiar but not someone you knew well, it was almost scary...

 

Oh My Gosh...

DAEHYUN ???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would Daehyun jump after you to save you ...

"Yah ! Are you ok ? Say something !" Daehyun yelled at you.

Daehyun's voice... it's too deep. This isn't Daehyun... You forced you head to stop spinning long enough for your vision to finally clear properly. 

V.

Oooooh.

Yeah that made sense now. 

You nodded your head and limply rested your head against V's chest. Your head was starting to spin again you caught the last glimpse of B.A.P and BTS looking down from the window and Jinyoung and Gongchan running towards you. The last thing you remembered was Lay calmly removing your thin frame from V's clutch into Jinyoung's arms as Jinyoung hugged you tightly towards him.

Sehun ah

Hmm ?

...

I'm here, what is it ?

It wasn't BTS fault... It was B.A.P...

Eeeerrr... Ok ?

Make sure BTS doesn't get punished and make sure V gets treatment... He protected me...

Ah, I see. I got it. Don't worry and leave it to Oppa. Rest well Baby Girl.

With that you sighed and closed your eyes.

*

Your eyes fluttered open, you heard the beeping and whirring of machined around you. Feeling a jab in your wrist, you held it up to eye view. UV tubes ? You were in the hospital ??? You looked around at your curtained space. Gently lifting your hand you swept aside one of the curtains. On the bed next to you was V who was deep in slumber, he was covered in bandages and plasters everywhere. You stared at his somewhat small frame.

"It's my fault." You thought to yourself.

Groaning you heaved yourself up, you rested your index finger in the middle of V's forehead. Watching the bright blue light course through V's veins you groaned at it's slow speed. Too slow. Groaning you sat on the edge of his bed trying to think of a method to help him. A small lightbulb went on in your head, you hesitated slightly. No, you owe your life to V.

Standing up again you your lips lightly. Slowly you leaned forward towards V's lips. You heart was thumping at a rapid rate in your chest as you got closer, you closed your eyes when you were a hair away from his lips.

"What are you doing ?" 

"UUUAAAAAGGHH" You screamed in surprise standing up straight again. 

V chuckled softly at you, sitting up straight he shot one of the hottest looks you had ever seen at you, before grinning cutely.

"Was I so irresistible that you couldn't control yourself seeing me ?" He questioned.

"Ah-Ahniya !" You protested quickly.

V lifted his hand up to his forehead and lightly ran his finger over the cold spot.

"Oh, I see how it is... Well then."

V shifted towards you and secured you chin firmly between his thumb and index finger.

"Thank You." He whispered and leaned in.

"No need, please distance yourself from her." A voice came from behind you.

The both of you spun around to see your gang of friends, and Kris... Dammit. Your lips were literally a centimetre away from V's.

Tao made his way towards you and carried you like a baby back to your bed.

"You should be resting... Not healing someone else. You need the energy." D.O gently nagged.

"Yeah but V ..." You protested as Luhan tried to tuck you into bed. 

"Fine ! If he really needs help, We'll provide it." Sehun blew up. 

Sehun was about to advance towards V's bed when another voice came from the door of the room.

"That will not be necessary if he needs help we are fully capable of providing it." 

Rapmonster and his crew trudged into the room as well.

"You do ?" Chanyeol asked quizzically.

"Me Jin and Rapmon are Arch's as well. The rests are Arch and Tier 1 mixes." Suga explained.

 

Hey, watch out for this group...

You whipped your head to face Sehun.

There are three Arch's in here but I altogether I can only feel the aura of a couple of Tier 2's. 

V... You thought to yourself, what secret's do you hold...

*

a/n: Short Chap sorry >< I got so many new subs ! OMG Thank You all so much and especially to those who upvoted >< I appreciate it so much ! *Cries* I just only realized that Daehyun, Baekhyun and V are in the same fic ! What even ??? It wasn't on purpose I promise ! O.O I think I'll be adding infinite soon ;) Look forward to it. IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN LINE ROLEPLAY? I have a friend who wants to do a roleplay so if any of you want to role play as any of the exo members private message me :D ^^. Thanks so much for everything ! I love you guys !