Chapter 30

Immortal

Chapter 30

Day 14, Late Night

*

The both of you are interrupted by a soft knock on the door. Leo lifted his head off your lap gloomily and headed towards the door. He opened it, with a noted sigh of irritation, and allowed V to enter.

“Your bath has been prepared, Sir.” V spoke softly with a notable amount of admiration in his tone.

A nod is all he's given and all that is needed to make V's night.

"I'll be right back.” Leo informs and takes a few strides towards the opposite door while fumbling with the thick fabrics clothing his body, he stops at the door before adding “be prepared, I won't be long." 

As you hear the thud of the door closing you allow yourself to fall backwards onto the silky material again.

"You did this to me." You casually notify V in an attempt to guilt him.  

You hear a small choke from the smaller boy followed by a few footsteps and the sound of the door clicking to a close.

It wasn’t long before you saw the door of the bathroom open, a large cloud of steam filled the room slowly forming Leo's tall silhouette within it.

His chest was bare, save a few stray droplets of water which clung to his defined muscles. You were not given the pleasure of enjoying the view as Leo pulled a loose white sweater over it. 

Traces of lavender clung to his skin, the scent made its way around the room as he drew closer, you felt the bed dip from under you as he joined up on the plush mattress. 

"I see you're hungry..." You comment.

"Starving." He affirmed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know, I never considered the consequences this constant blood loss would have on my health." You comment, trying to delay time. The feeling fangs breaking through your skin and penetrating your muscles always made you feel squirmish. However, you did experience Leo's feeding time with a reasonable amount of fascination. 

“Naaaah, don’t worry 'bout that. You’re mine, so I am more or less obligated to make sure you don't die.” Leo assured you, your hair. 

"Yeeeaaaahhh... about that, if I need to stay alive you need to feed me you know ?" You comment. You were starving. 

Leo sighed in defeat and pulled you up from the bed by your hand. He made his way out of the room and down the winding staircase of the gothic tower, leading you to the kitchen. Your muscles tensed as the cold marble floor of the kitchen came in contact with the soles of your bare feet. Leo lifted you up onto the granite top of the island counter by your waist. Leo looked you in the eyes momentarily before pushing his lips to your neck. You hit his chest pushing him away. 

"I'm hungry ya know ?! Can't you feed me first ???" You whine.

"Hey ! Let me remind you that I'm the master in this relationship." Leo laughed in annoyance, placing his two palms on the counter, he leaned his weight on them and shifted his body closer to you. "I get to eat first."

You closed your eyes in preparation for the flick of pain. Leo stopped inches short of your neck before adding,

"It will hurt a bit more today, my fangs got sharpened on my trip earlier. Don't ask how." He muttered.

Lightly running his lips across the soft flesh for a few seconds, he sank his fangs into your jugular slowly. Just as he had warned, it hurt, sending you into anguish. Your fingers tangled in the vampire’s sweater. You arched your back into Leo’s hold, you begin hitting his broad back trying to communicate you pain to him. You were seeing stars as he began to harder on your neck, undoubtedly leaving a mark. Leo mumbled in between signalling you to be patient. You moved your hands across his back to his arms and grasped his forearm tightly. Finally, Leo released his lips from your neck and pressed his cold hand on the punctures to stop the bleeding. 

"It hurt didn't it." Leo consoled, remorseful.

You shot him a "Ya think ?" look which was returned with a chuckle.

"Since you fed me well I'll return the favour. What do you want ?" He asked making his way towards the fridge. 

"... Kimchi Fried Rice." You sighed. 

Leo set the rice to cook and joined you on top of the counter. 

"Does blood really taste that good ? I mean have you even tried instant ramen before ? If you ate that you'll never crave blood again." You advised.

Leo held his wrist out towards you.

"Wanna try ? I can puncture it for you." He offered.

"Naaaahhh... I'm good." You declined.

Leo laughed heartily.

"You seem to be adapting quite well here, I expected you to be kicking up a fuss and running away as often as possible. You like it here don't you ?" Leo coaxed.

"Nah I just knew that there wouldn't be a point in running away since the security here is crazy. I can still see my kid, she's fine, healthy and soon the rest will come and rescue us. So... I'll just relax while I can." You reasoned.

"Why can't you just join me... It's not like being an angel is more fun or anything." Leo grumbled. 

"I ain't throwing away my heritage like that sorry." You mocked. 

Leo jumped off the countertop staring at you bitterly. 

"Why do you make it so hard for me to like you ? I like you but it's absolutely unorthodox to no thanks to your conservative little mindset." He spat. 

Taking one last look at you, he stormed out of the kitchen.

"What ... even..." You coughed. 

*

a/n: Early update ! HAVE YALL SEEN SEVENTEEN'S NEW MV ??? Help me out and get it to 1 mill. You don't even have to watch it ! Just click on the playlist link below and follow the instructions and leave the window open >< Thanks.

 

Get Seventeen’s Pretty U to 1 Million ! Play This Playlist !

Rules:

  1. Play it on INCOGNITO MODE

  2. DO NOT SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

  3. Watch it in HD 720p and Above

  4. Must watch MV from start to finish without pauses

  5. Youtube Volume Must NOT Be Lower Than 50%

  6. You can mute your computer volume (but NOT your youtube volume) and just leave the playlist playing in the background.

  7. Put playlist on repeat !

 

Link

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB0x_quDhK1Nq5GacUMtR5xegqNzdcj8j