Chapter 6

Immortal

Chapter 6

Day 1, Early Afternoon

*

"I still don't trust him." You hear Sehun's voice ring inside your head. 

ArchAngels who are close have an ability to communicate through their thoughts alone. Excluding family members, this can only be done with one other individual. 

You nod in agreement at Sehun. 

"I'll be careful." 

The door burst open and the whole classroom is filled with an unbelievably stuffy lot of ArchAngel aura. 

"Crap ... We're in for it now." Kai groans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The student council march into the classroom, a disgusted look on the president's face.

"President Baro, CNU, Sandeul, Gongchan and Jinyoung ssi." Suho stands up to greet them and offers his hand to Baro.

Baro looks at it judgingly as he took it lightly before letting it go in a hurry. 

You notice Luhan and Xiumin hurriedly tidying up as much as possible. Looking around you realize that the classroom is in quite a mess over the incident. 

Crrraaaaaappp.

You look at Baro's face in the same amount of disgust that his had at Suho and the rest of your crew.

<-His face. (Btw this is from the drama Angry Mom)

Your heart felt heavy as the rest of the council came into view. Jinyoung and Gongchan in specific. Jinyoung's face was full of shock as he looked around at the messy room.

He didn't even want to look at you which wrenched your heart out even more. Gongchan wasn't even trying to look at anything he just wanted to get out of the room. You cleared your throat uncomfortably and stared at the ground. Sehun watched you and sent small gust of winds in your direction to help you cool down. 

"Clearly the lot of you couldn't control yourselves even though you have supposedly better blood compared to the lower tiers." CNU scoffed as he motioned at the bits of frost and shadows that were running around the place along with the tables that were shifted out of place when Chanyeol had been drifted in before.

"Well, what if we had a good reason for it," Lay argued as his eyes darted back and forth trying to think of one.

"Oh ? And what may that be ?" Sandeul questioned obviously not expecting anything.

"One of our purebloods was in danger." Chen snapped coldly.

Gongchan's head snapped up and he stared at Jinyoung. Many people think that Gongchan and Jinyoung selected each other to be the one they communicate with through their minds. 

"Exactly which one ?" Sandeul asked.

"Our precious princess of course. Who else ?" Kai sighed.

Thats when Jinyoung and Gongchan lost it. Jinyoung rushed forward ignoring everyone else and placed both his hands on either side of your head. He kneeled down quickly looking for any signs of injury on you.

"Your okay right ??? Please tell me your okay !" Jinyoung demanded.

On the other end, Gongchan had reached Sehun and was shaking him by the collar.

"You were supposed to look after her !" Gongchan yelled at Sehun who was giving nothing but his annoyed face. 

"How could you be so irresponsible." Baro scolded waving his finger at Kris.

"I should have known better than to leave her to all of you." Jinyoung groaned cuddling you towards him.

"SERIOUSLY YOUR ALL OVERREACTING," You yelled trying to get everyone to calm the crap down. 

"So you are okay ?" Gongchan confirmed as Sehun tried to pry his fingers off his collar.

You nod and give Jinyoung a small hug before squirming out of his arms. 

Suho explains the whole situation to the three men while Gongchan and Jinyoung start to lecture Sehun about not taking proper care of you. Jinyoung still wouldn't calm down and so Lay placed you in his lap so that his heart rate would return to normal. Not that you minded much, you were a huge cuddle person and Jinyoung cuddled really well.

 

 

Meanwhile, the rest of your friends stared dumbfounded and puzzled at the whole scene before them. Only Suho, Chen, and Lay knew why You and Sehun were so close to the two members of the council. 

-Flashback- (Each "*" Means a bit of time has past.)

You and Sehun have known each other since you were born. But before Sehun had you to play with he was friends with Jinyoung who took care of him in Kris's stead a few months after Sehun, Gongchan was born. The three played together until in a chilly December the first girl was brought into the group.

"Jinyoung ah, this is little baby Sehun. His older brother isn't here so make sure you take good care of him okay ?"

*

"Aww, Jinyoung and Sehun play so well together."

"Yup, my Jinyoung is naturally very caring."

"Will there be space for my little one when he is born ?"

"Of course ! My Sehunnie will have a younger brother then."

*

"Jinyoung ah, Sehun ah, meet your new friend Gongchan."

*

"You three cover up a bit more it's really cold now with the snow outside."

"You don't have to worry about them they take care of themselves well haha."

"Leave her, she probably can't wait for her young one to be born."

"If it's a boy he can join our little ones and maybe they will grow up to be like F4 or something !"

"Hmmm, sounds good but I think my little one will be a girl. I can feel it."

*

"You three please welcome your new younger Sister. Help protect her for me ok ?"

*

"Mommy, why do we need to protect a girl ?"

"Because she is weaker Sehun ah. You must promise never to stop protecting her."

"I promise ! She's pretty so it's worth it anyways ! Right Gongchan ?"

"Right ! I promise too !"

"Shhhh she's sleeping you two. Quiet down. By the way, I promise too."

"Thank You ,boys."

*

"Jinyoung Oppa ! Sehunnie ! Gongchan Ah ! Let's go for recess !"

"Kaaay, haha slow down a bit. Sehun, Gongchan, hurry up."

"Ya, Sehun. What's going on down there ? Looks like a group of kids being bullied."

"Your right ! And they look like Angels too ! Jinyoung Hyung !"

*

"Ya ! Leave them alone !"

"Oooh, so what are three scrawny boys and a girl going to do about it ? You think your all that because you good looking ??? Get them !"

"Jinyoung Oppa, I'm scared."

"Don't worry, the three of us will protect your get behind me."

*

"Crap the student council president is here ! I heard his a demon ! Ruuun !"

"Tsch, wimps."

"Ya ! What kind of useless Angels are you being ? Lowering your heads to some humans."

"Leave it."

"But President Baro"

"Those who are Archangels ! I offer you a place in my council. If you join you will never experience that again."

"I'll join ! Gongchan and you two come on."

"Okay, Jinyoung Hyung. Come on you two."

"Wait ! What about the other Angels ?"

"Angels are too weak, if they were to join my council it's standard will drop."

"Then I won't join your snobby little group."

"Me neither ! I'll stay with Sehun !"

"The two of you are being idiots ! Do you want to get hurt again ?" 

"Jinyoung Oppa..."

"I'm sorry but this group isn't one I want to be part of."

"I think Sehun is right."

"If you two don't come here right now I'll break my ties with you two !" 

"Fine ! If you were this kind of person all along I'll be glad to !"

"Oppa please don't do this I don't us to break up."

"You two have made your decision. I'm leaving. Come on Gongchan."

"Bye, you two..."

*

"Great it's not just Sehun now there's two other Arch's too."

"Maybe we should just come in ... Even the Student council got involved."

"NO ! I want to try, please give me more time."

"You have a few days."

*

a/n: Oooooh, the author naturally picks her two biases hehehehe. Double Chapter Update !!! Next Chapter I might bring in a new group so look forward to it :D ! I learned how to use gif's bwahaha.

SOOO FREAKING CUTE ! MADNESS TO CUTENESS IN 2 SECONDS !!! ARRRGGHHH !!!