Chapter 2

Immortal

Day 1, Morning

*

"Hahahaha, I'll be ignoring that. Who's the new kid ?" Baekhyun questioned as he flung his arm around your neck. 

"It's the first day of school how are we suppose to know ? He probably won't talk to use anyways. If he was a T1(Tier 1) Angel or higher he would be sitting with us." You reasoned.

"I don't think his a T2 or T3 though..." Baekhyun debated."His aura is too strong for that."

You agreed, you could feel his unique aura from across the room. You felt a bit of an uncomfortable hunch about him. Little did you know that that hunch was right.

----------------------------------------------------------

As you continued whispering among yourselves you noticed a small movement at the entrance of the classroom. Quickly flipping your attention over your jaw dropped as your eyes caught the tall handsome figure of the young man that you saw in the hallway before. 

'Jaaaaaaaackkkkpoooooottt' You thought to yourself.

"AIYO WADDUP KRRRIIIIIISSSS." A very loud, deep voice interrupted you.

It came from no other than the new boy that you and your friends were just talking about. You watched the two boys do that bro fist pump shoulder thingy that you never understood. That was when Kris turned around and stared straight at you.

"CRAAAAP. Avoid Eye contact umm... Sehun ! Talk to me noooowww." You hissed at your childhood friend.

The two of you often found yourselves getting each other out of awkward situations. One look was all that was needed for the other to start acting, whether they knew what was going on or not. You also both learned to trust the common sense and ability to read the situation of each other over the years.

"Uuuuuuuh... Hey ! Did you do something to your hair ? It is looking GRRREEEEAAAAT." Sehun immediately begins trying to strike up a conversation as he awkwardly twirled his fingers in your fringe.

"Ayyyyeee, Kris ! You back dude. How was America ?" Luhan yelled doing that fist pump thingy again #balalalala (BigHero6 Reference :3)

"Hey, it was great. I see my little bro is still as awkward with girls as ever. Allow me." He replied and smoothed out the bit of hair that Sehun had messed up. 

"Yeeeeeeesss Sehun, Yaaaaaaas, Thank You !!!" You internally cheered.

"Thanks. Waaaaiiittt, LITTLE BRO ??? He's your brother ???" You suddenly snapped the two pieces together and spun around to Sehun demanding details in your eyes.

"Hehehehe, I didn't tell you ? Ahem ... Hehe." Sehun chuckled awkwardly trying to squeeze out of the situation.

"Do you have any hots for him though ? My brother is quite a catch." Kris chuckled.

The only thing that could be heard in that decade of awkward silence was life mocking us. 

You laughed uncomfortably and shook your head.

"Would anyone mind introducing me ?" A deep voice interrupted. 

Everybody's heads snapped towards the direction of the voice, the new kid jumped at the sudden attention given to him.

"And you are ?" D.O questioned menacingly. 

"Oh right !" Kris interrupted, presenting his friend forward. "This is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol his 18. A Mix 90% ArchAngel. His main power is fire and his sub is animal's."

"Ah yes. Um, Hello My name is Park Chanyeol. Um... I consider my charming points my voice and my height. Please take care of me." He stated this as if he had rehearsed it and dropped down into a small bow. 

"We don't accept just anybody, though...It's mostly kids of people who are in high positions that nobody else will hang out with. We mostly rely on each other for support..." Baekhyun said warily.

"Oh, My Dad is Leeteuk the principle. He's the newly appointed Minister in charge of higher race's education. Most of the kids already know that which is probably why nobody talked to me since I arrived..." Chanyeol explained.

"Well, it's good to have you on board ! Hyung~ You're too harsh on him ! You'll scare him away. Hi, I'm Kai. I'm the same age as you, I hope we get along." Kai hollered in a friendly voice.

"Hi~ Your less intimidating hehe... *No Offence*. I'm your fan now. XD" Chanyeol stiffly replied still very nervous.

*

You were deep in concentration, observing the new kid when somebody behind you slung her arms around your neck.

"Taeyeon Unni~ !!!" You chirped happily recognizing your good friend.

"Hey baby girl, How are you ? " She ruffled her hand in your hair. Sometimes you secretly thought that your hair was just something people enjoyed running their fingers through. 

Taeyeon was an 18-year-old Tier 1 Angel and was often very hot headed. Both of you were very hot-headed and weren't afraid to confront anyone. After getting bullied when you were ten your confidence went down majorly but she was always there to protect you being a year older than you. 

"Well, somebodies heated up," Baekhyun commented.

Taeyeon had been dating Baekhyun ever since you could remember. You looked up to them and dreamed of a relationship as sweet and loyal as theirs. 

"Yup, Looks like Lay had a recharge." Taeyeon giggled.

"Of course ! This girl's health care is high class." Lay said contently.

The teacher entered the class as the school bell rang and you all went back to your seats and started class. In the middle of it, a note was thrown across the walkway from the table beside you. You turned your head and saw Xiumin violently pointing at the note he had just thrown to you. 

 YA ! That Chanyeol guy has been staring at you ever since Kris introduced him. I heard him whispering a bunch of things about you with Kris too. He seems really curious. I don't think his bad but just in case tell us if you need anything kay ?

You smiled and signed ok and mouthed thank you to Xiumin. You had known Xiumin for years, he wasn't the kind who gossiped and only shared the things he had gotten with his extra sharp senses if it was important knowledge. Now that you knew though you started feeling slightly uncomfortable and eased your chair slightly more forward from the intense stares you suddenly felt coming from behind you. Sehun noticed immediately being your desk partner and reached down to rub your hand soothingly despite not knowing the details of your actions. You gratefully smiled at him knowing fully that later own he will need answers. The plan so far was to have as little contact with this Chanyeol guy as possible until you felt more trusting of him. 

*

Your class finally ended and you had a ten-minute break before you next teacher came in. You sighed and tilted your head side to side popping the joints. Groaning you stretched your arms releasing the stiffness of your muscles.

"UAAAAGGGHHH." You yelled out as a shot of icy chills ran through your body and released your arms hitting someone's face.

"YAH ! Your power is frost you seriously aren't immune to cold ???" Sehun yelled.

Sehun had gone to buy some drinks and seeing you unaware of your surroundings he pressed the chilled can against your face.

"NO, I GUESS IT DOESN'T ! Don't sneak up on someone like that." You argued, play punching Sehun's chest. 

Your attention was caught when you heard a deep chuckle from behind.

"Girl's are pretty sensitive Sehun-ah," Chanyeol advised.

He hopped up from his chair and approached you, placing his thumb lightly on your cheek you felt it heat up slowly warming the cold spot on your face. From behind Chanyeol's head, you saw Xiumin shaking his head subtly, that was when you remembered his previous warning and slapped Chanyeol's hand away. 

"Thanks but I was fine." You mumbled under your breath. 

"Ne ? Ah, you don't have to worry about me using my powers like this is no big deal. Relax." Chanyeol insisted and advanced. 

You shook your head violently and hid behind Sehun. Sehun got the hint he reached his arm behind him to wrap it protectively around you. 

"Sorry but she's a bit shy around people she just met," Sehun explained shooting death glares at Chanyeol even though it was earning him looks of disapproval from Kris.

"Oooooh, I see. Sorry about that, let's become closer kay ?" Chanyeol flashed a toothy brotherly smile as he shifted his body to see you while you cautiously peeked from behind Sehun.

You disliked that smile a lot, there was something he wanted other than just being friends. 

Your teacher trudged into the room and asked everyone to be seated. You felt a nudge on your thigh and looked up at Sehun who was flashing his poker face to the front as he used his eyes to signal for you to take the note in his hand. You gently tugged it and unfolded it under your table. 

"Xiumin passed me a note to explain. He probably passed copies of the note to the rest too. The only one that doesn't know is probably Kris cuz his Chanyeol's desk partner and also because we don't know if we can trust him yet. We have no idea what is up yet but until then we will limit your contact with him."

You nod and jerk your head slightly to tell him that you were still being watched by your "admirer" making it clear that you were becoming slightly scared. 

"Time to assert my dominance." You heard him whisper underneath his breath.

Before you could ask you felt Sehun's thin hand tracing across one end your shoulder to the other. You shivered a little, your teacher had seen it and you were wondering why he hadn't said anything. You turn your head to look at Sehun who is staring straight into his sorry soul. Right, your Science teacher must nothing but a mere Tier 3 Angel he wouldn't dare speak up to a direct challenge from an Archangel. Besides, he probably trusts that Sehun had his reasons. To help Sehun's plan a bit, you shift your body a bit more into his hold. Little did you know that when you did that Sehun eyed Chanyeol with victory.

Finally, it was time for lunch, by then enough notes were passed around within your group to hatch a plan. The whole group worked together to keep Chanyeol as far away from you as possible. You felt extremely bad for Suho who had to hold Kris back from snapping at his younger brother.Kris, of course, had witnessed the whole thing being closed to Chanyeol, Physically, and Relationly. (<- Is that even a word ?)

You and Sehun had similar taste so the both of you queue for your food together. After taking a seat at the table that your group usually sat at you saw Chanyeol getting closer and closer to you. You felt a chill as you noticed that the seat next to you was empty. You couldn't look when you felt it being occupied. Only did you open your eyes in relief when you heard the familiar sound of Xiumin's earring jingling next to you. Tao, D.O, and Lay had taken the seats across you as well. The whole group had taken the seats surrounding so fast that Chanyeol couldn't even process it before sitting down. You sighed in relief and heard Sehun do the same. 

By now though Chanyeol realized what was happening as a playful smiled played on his lips. He wasn't going to back down either.

*

a/n: Hi Thanks for subbing ! Unfortunately, my family members don't really approve of a vampire concept as it clashes with my religion sorta. So tomorrow I'll be changing both chapters from Vampires to Angel's. I hope you will still like it just as much. Or I might add Vampires being Fallen Angels. Oooh yeah, good idea... YOU HAVE JUST WITNESSED YOUR AUTHOR NIMS BRAINSTORMING XD. It's like 12:54 am So I'm too tired to change it since now, I just only found out (I take Religion VERY SERIOUSLY.) I hope you're enjoying it so far. Thanks for Subbing ! COMMMMEEENNNT !!! THEY GIVE MEH LYYYYFFFEEE !!! (Update: I changed it already !)