Chapter 27

Immortal

Chapter 27

Day 11, Late Night

*

You wake up to the feeling of a warm head snuggling into your neck. Opening your eyes and tilting your head down slightly, you see Yebin in peaceful slumber. 

"Oops... sorry I didn't mean to wake you up," Gongchan whispered. 

"Ooh, crrraaapp you woke her up... Jinyoung is going to kill yooouuu..." Vernon and Dino whispered from the door.

"It's all good." You groan moving Yebin gently of your shoulder. 

"Nope, it's not, you need your rest." Wonwoo interrupts you, trudging into the room.

Gongchan spins around and laughs nervously but immediately shuts up as soon as he sees Jinyoung's dark face looming at the door.

You just manage to inch off the bed and leave the room when the window bursts open piercing the peaceful silence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonwoo sprinted from the door towards the bed, grabbing both you and Yebin into his arms. Two lanky tall figures joined the group in the room. Jinyoung slowly inched to stand in front you, Yebin and Wonwoo protectively. 

"Nooooooo, my new shirt got torn by the stupid glass..." One of them with a hollow deep voice complained.

The other eyed his teammate and sighed.

"We are here to take the kid, pass her over please. She's been expecting us." He said. This one had a softer, slightly more feminine sounding voice. 

"Yeeaaahhh... that's not happening." Gongchan countered.

Hearing footsteps the group of you turned your attention to the door in which the rest of the country boys and BTS filed through. 

"Pity... I'm pretty sure Yebin was looking forward to coming with us." The perpetrator sighed, taking one step towards you and your child. "She takes after her Mom..." 

At that, you suddenly felt a chill as a small playback flashed through your mind. You were screaming and reaching towards the back of someone who was walking away from you, leaving you to be swallowed up by the darkness. You shook your head violently to snap yourself out of your trance. As your vision clears, you find yourself facing the back of Wonwoo's head. Another shiver runs down your spine. The back that left you behind. Fear begin to grip your heart as you found yourself unconsciously inching away from Wonwoo. However, your "husband" was not so easily fooled and grabbed your shoulder protectively.

"Stay near me, I'm not letting you go anywhere." He whispered. His deep voice made you feel secure as you clung onto his shirt. 

"They're not going anywhere with you two," Sehun growled at the two strangers.

"Well then... I guess we have no choice. I've been looking forward to this...Sehun. Show me how much you've grown." He replied.

Sehun suddenly remembered the voice, "Leo ?"

The tall guy nodded and smirked. Gongchan jumped at Leo in an effort to elbow him, but Leo just blocked Gongchan's hand and twisted it. Gongchan screamed in pain as Leo cold-heartedly kicked him across the floor.

"Gongchan !" Jinyoung shouted as Gongchan groaned in pain trying to get a grip of himself.

"I got this !" Seungcheol yelled.

He rushed towards the vampire with Vernon following closely behind. The two were fast and momentarily distracted the vampire, however, they were not gaining any advantage. Mingyu took the opportunity to attack from behind and seized Leo's arm. Unfortunately, the tall man was too strong, and easily landed a chop on Mingyu's neck before flinging the paralyzed boy against his two comrades. The vampire brushed the area of his arm which Mingyu had grabbed nonchalantly. 

"Petty efforts," He commented.

"Geez Leo, let me have some action would you..." Leo's teammate complained.

"Shut it Ravi, if you want to do something take some initiative instead of whining like a sissy." Leo snapped.

Jeonghan and Hoshi ran towards Ravi together. However, like their friends, they were both thrown against the grown.

"They have powers, alright," teased Ravi. 

Boy after boy ran forward and presented themselves as opponents but were all defeated without even the slightest hint of sweat on the enemies forehead.

"What a pity, I was looking forward to a good fight." Ravi sighed "However, I think with time and training, you could become really powerful. How about coming to our side."

"Naaaaahhhh," Jisoo replied. "I'd rather be weak than a slave to you."

"How very noble..." Ravi chuckled aiming his hands to Jeonghan. Jeonghan dropped to the grown and begin writhing in pain as bloodcurdling screams shot out of his mouth. Ravi's lips curled up in a sadistic smirk as he mentally tortured the angel before him.

"Jeonghan !" Jisoo rushed towards Jeonghan but was knocked away by Leo.

"Stop it, Ravi," Leo commanded. "So now, I need your decision. Give us the kid, or die. All of you don't stand a chance, so let's end this without any bloodshed shall we ?"

"There are still people for you to go up against," Jinyoung snapped beckoning at himself, Wonwoo and the BTS members "We are the strongest of the group not to mention that it will be all nine against you two. I don't think you want that."

"How naive you have become Jinyoung... it will most definitely be nine against two but the are nine on our side, not your's." 

"What ?" You coughed, turning to look at V.

"You damn bastards..." Wonwoo muttered under his breath. 

A smirk begin to make its way across Namjoon's face, and it was one that you definitely did not like.

*

a/n: Sorry this is late ! From now on I can't really manage to update on Tuesdays but I'll try my best to update once a week. Anyways, please welcome VIXX to the story !!! Wooooooo !!! We are VIXX ! V-I-X-X VIXX Simida !