Chapter 1

Immortal

Chapter 1 

Day 1, Morning

*

Your eyes popped open and you squinted at the sunlight that hit your pupils. You shifted your eyes to focus on the beeping phone next to you. Sitting up you slid the alarm off. 

Mornings were never something that you would describe as beautiful but today was special. Falling backwards into your pillows again you shut your eyes close again to soak in the atmosphere of the morning before you properly woke up. You inhaled the fresh smell of your Mom's roasted coffee beans that had wafted through the cracks of your bedroom door. The sound of your Mother grinding them for your Father's coffee filled your ears.

Soon your Father will make his way into the kitchen and give your Mother a hug from the back. The both of them will sway for a while in the kitchen which will be followed with a morning kiss for your Mom from your Father. Your parents had always been your ideal dream of the perfect relationship that a man and woman should have. You made sure not to go come out of your room at this time and allow them to have their moment with each other. 

You stretched your arms towards the ceiling. Even though all the muscles in your body were begging you to nestle yourself further in your sheets, you fought against the comforting warmth of your blankets and sat up. Rubbing your eyes you stared groggily at the door. You smiled to yourself happily as your crisp new highschool uniform hanging on it caught your eye. Hopping off your bed you unhooked your uniform from its hanger and danced around the room with it happily. You slid yourself into the top, enjoying the smell of the softener and feeling of linen sliding smoothly on your skin. Clipping your skirt you hopped out of the door into the living room of your families high rise apartment.

Your families image was that typical ,happy family. You see your Dad sitting at the dining table sipping at his coffee in his suit and tie scanning through the news for anything big. Your Mom would be at the kitchen counter frying some eggs up for your breakfast. It was simple but you loved it more than anything. 

"Good Morning Dad." You chirped pecking a kiss on his cheek.

"Ah, my precious daughter has woken up. Look at her, all ready to start high school." He said returning the kiss. 

"Of course, we brought her up well. She's already starting to show signs as an independant young lady. Eat quickly, you don't want to be late." You Mom added in a few comments as she served you your food. 

You knodded in acknowledgement and tucked in. After a while, you noticed the looks your Dad was sending you. Cocking your head to a side as a way of asking him for his thoughts, you waited patiently for a response.

"If..." He begin.

You leaned forward to encourage him to continue.

"If any boys maybe ask you for your number or anything like that tell me ok ?" He said uncomfortably.

"Of course Dad ! I'll beat up any boy who even tries to get into that zone." You declare showing him your first.

"Oh yeah ! That's my daughter !" Your Father hollered as he jumped up as knocked his fist against yours.

"Sit.Down." 

Your Dad slid back into his chair and sipped at his coffee grumpily. Your Mom sighed.

"Look, your 17. It's ok for you to be going out and looking for love. So just do what ever feels right ok ? I have faith in your judgement." Your Mom calmly reasoned as she playfully hit at her husband with the dishcloth. 

You giggled as you heard your Dad grumble again. Inhaling the rest of your meal you ran into your room and buttoned on your blazer. After making sure you looked presentable you swung your backpack over your shoulders. Grabbing your tie you ran out and handed it over to your Dad making a silent mutual connection for him to help you tie it. You felt your Mom your backpack and stuff in what was probably your lunch. 

"Thanks Mom ! Bye Dad ! I'll see you guys tonight." You yell from the front door tying your shoelaces. 

"Remember sometimes hitting boys can feel right too !" You Heard your Dad yell after you. 

The lift down binged first floor and you skipped over to the front gate but stopped in the middle of your tracks to adjust your walking pattern to a cooler stroll. Greeting the old security guard who you had known for about half your life you stepped out of the apartment compound to the main street. 

The second you placed both feet on the sidewalk you heard the familiar ring of a bicycle bell. Too familiar. You turn your head to the sound knowing fully who you were going to see.

“Baro.”  You acknowledged the Snobby Student Council President.

"Hello." He replied trying to feign an authortative accent as he fixed his glasses. "Care to um ... join me for a ride ?" He tilted his head towards the back of his bicycle. 

You looked the stiff boy up and down, you disliked him because he was a ArchAngel who looked down on other races. As a ArchAngel you believed that it was certainly true that ArchAngels were more powerful compared to other races but looking down on them was to much for you. Opening your mouth to turn down his offer, you suddenly felt an arm on your shoulder. Baro stiffened even further and quickly dropped down into a 90 degree bow.

"Good Morning Mr.Choi." 

"Hello Mr. Cha. I have no intention of letting my daughter go to school unescorted by her own father on her first day. I apologize but today I'll be taking that honour."

Baro nodded slowly and quickly cycled off.

Siwon (Your Dad) sighed and shook his head in disapproval, you giggled a little causing his face to change back to the smiley father you knew. 

"Let's go Baby." He said as he led you to his convertable. 

"You were really harsh on him Dad." You giggled again as you Dad started the car.

"Did you mind ?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nope."

"That's what I thought." He chuckled.

*

The car came to a stop in front of the school. You turned to get out of the car but it was locked quickly by your Dad. You sent him a questioning look and he pointed behind you. You turned around to see your Childhood friend Sehun running towards the car. 

"You two have been talking..." You commented.

Your Dad nodded proudly.

"I can't you all the way but I want you to be in the hands of someone I trust." 

Sehun reached the car and saluted to your Father who saluted back, earning a groan from you. After exchanging knowing looks you finally got out of the car and walked with Sehun towards your class. You didn't bother to check the class assignment board and just went to the same room as Sehun. Both of you were ArchAngel and had inherited the gift of intellect allowing you two to be 2 or 3 years ahead of all races. You principle Mr. Leeteuk was a Tier 1 Angel, the highest race before ArchAngel, so he knew of your existence and tried to keep human's out of Angel's and ArchAngel's classes to ensure a less complicated school life for both sides. Human's were not aware of the existence of races other than their own so having a human find out often proved itself quite troublesome. 

A few fingers then entered you vision and snapped, bringing you out of your thoughts. You turned to face Sehun waiting for him to speak. Sehun was that friend who would try to act quiet but will get bored and start talking in long rapid sentences.

"I'm huuuuunnnggggrrrryyy~" Sehun whined resting his chin on your shoulder choking himself but bearing with it waiting for you to feed him. 

"I don't even know why I know you so well..." You groaned stuffing a cookie into his mouth.

"Cuz you love me." Sehun retorted standing up straight so that he could chew properly.

"Out of obligation." You giggled.

"Sometimes." Sehun snapped refusing to lose, throwing the both of you into a game of, finish the sentence with the best insult.

*

Eventually, you two arrived at your classroom. The two of you made your way to the group of students everyone else was avoiding. Most of your friends consisted of ArchAngels, Tier 1 Angels or Mixes between Angels and ArchAngels. You are all very nice people, but for some odd reason, people below Tier 1 Angels avoided you.

It was probably because most of your friend's Parents were part of the royal court of Higher Races (Angels and ArchAngels) as advisors. The Royal court of higher races consisted of the Top King and Queen (ArchAngels) followed by The 2nd King and Queen (Angels).

They were the stronger and wiser than any other Angel and ArchAngel. Next, come the Advisors (Consist of ArchAngels, Tier 1 Angels, ArchAngels and sometimes a Mix of both.) who advise the Kings and Queens on how to help make life easier for the Higher races. As a child of on of the Advisors, your friends consisted of other Advisors children, earning fear from lower Tier Angels.

However, to you, these friends were more than a couple of powerful kids. They were best friends for as long as you could remember.

Through all of the years of your friendship, you always were there for each other. When they needed someone to lend him a helping hand, or needed someone to talk to, you where there. When you needed someone to buy you McDonald’s at three in the morning because you were suffering, trying to survive your period, and were craving food, or needed someone to rant too, they were there. 

You sat down and started a conversation with Chen, one of your other close friends. Chen was 19 and a mix between an Angel Mother and an ArchAngel Father. You noticed that he ran his fingers through his hair every few minutes, Chen was very well dressed, he always had been. He used his dressing to assert his social status to the ignorant humans. 

You often found yourself annoyed with humans. Some of your friends were almost 20 but just only starting high school. The humans kids not knowing anything assumed them to be delinquents and used that reason to mock them. If an Angel or ArchAngel is not gifted with Academic talents they will be given extreme power in supernatural talents. Unfortunately, it is very hard to control and children with that have to start school later as they can only start after they learn to control their powers.Yet they have to bear with the teasing and the scorn from humans and keep quiet about their races.

You heard a noise coming from the entrance of the classroom and saw a group of students peeking through the door and windows. 'Human's' You concluded. Some of the higher race may come off as delinquents but you were all still VERY attractive compared to human's which definitely helped quite a bit. You can easily tell apart other races from the human race simply from the aura they release. The feeling people get when pass by a celestial creature in the hall will make a human turn around and look twice at you. 

Earlier when you were walking to your class you noticed a handsome young man in the distance walking in your direction, but quickly slapped yourself at the thought of falling for a human. However, you heaved a huge sigh of relief when he passed by you and you felt a VERY strong wave of charisma coming from him. You congratulated yourself for finding such a handsome young man, and judging from the strength of his aura he was probably an ArchAngel, even better !!! All you had to do was find his name.

"Do you have any ice for me ? I'm having a splitting headache." Asked Lay. Lay was your 19-year-old Tier 1 Angel friend. He was constantly out of energy. His power was the ability to clean the world pollutions and to heal people, he also had control over plants for self-defense. Unfortunately, his body unconsciously uses his power of cleaning the air without his acknowledgment causing him to be worn out really often. 

You plopped your hand on Lay's forehead icing it gently as the cold waves steadily flowed out of your palm. As an ice major you were often needed by many of your friends at their sport meetups or after math class.

"Somehow sitting around and watching you pat Lay's head like a pet is extremely awkward no matter how I see it" Sehun said grumpily.

You knew exactly what he was hinting at and stuffed another cookie into his mouth. 

"Next time can I have some ice too ? I'm a hard working Angel." Huffed Tao.

"Nope, you're a year younger than him, respect your elders. Plus you don't have a body that the energy out of you 24/7 to save humans. I'm the same age as him but you don't hear me asking for special treatment too." Suho half scolded. Being 19 and one of the oldest Suho was the responsible class president. 

"I am really curious to how it feels like to receive special treatment from her though. What is it like ?" Asked Kai. Kai was naturally curious about everything being gifted with some intellect.

"It's the best. Somehow it's especially relaxing since it comes from her." Lay replied and gave you a thumbs up to confirm his belief.

"I should think so, let's not make it a habit though she's so thin. One of these days she might faint from pouring too much energy into us." Luhan said, coming into the conversation.

"I can tell how her health is doing. She's doing fine." Lay argued.

"Well in that case maybe I should ask her to come to my soccer practice more often." Luhan joked.

"We have too many Angels in this class... Luhan, please try to be more responsible, you're the same age as me." Suho groaned.

"What's wrong with Angels ?" Xiumin asked being an Angel himself.

"There's nothing wrong with it, just that there aren't enough ArchAngels like me to stop you from drying the poor girl up." Joked D.O (ArchAngel).

"AIIIIYOOOOO People ! How you doing ?" Shouted a voice shocking everyone in the room.

"And then there are mixes like Baekhyun." Groaned Sehun.

"Well his Angel side DOES overpower the ArchAngel side..." Reasoned D.O

"Hahahaha, I'll be ignoring that. Who's the new kid ?" Baekhyun questioned as he flung his arm around your neck. 

"It's the first day of school how are we suppose to know ? He probably won't talk to use anyways. If he was a T1(Tier 1) Angel or higher he would be sitting with us." You reasoned.

"I don't think his a T2 or T3 though..." Baekhyun debated."His aura is too strong for that."

You agreed, you could feel his unique aura from across the room. You felt a bit of an uncomfortable hunch about him. Little did you know that that hunch was right.

"Is that her ? If it is then I'm definitely in luck. She's pretty, I didn't expect to get an ACTUAL full ArchAngel."

"Haha, your privileges have only just started. Make sure to charm her by today though if not we will have to come in. I think you prefer to have her willingly in your arms."

"I'll try my best, she looks tough though."

"Good Luck."

*

a/n: Aiyo Wassup ! (Kreeeeeees) (Fandom Joke) This is my first chapter an its a bit long so I hope you like it ! PLease tell me if you don't and I'll try my best to alter it to your liking ! I'm not that good of a writer so please be patient with me. Want to know that meaning behind the anon convo's at the end of each chapter ? It will come soon. Wait for it ;) Thank You ! Comments give me life so comment LOADS Yehet ! Thanks :D