Chapter 14

Immortal

Chapter 14

Day 2, Afternoon

*

"The princess will be taken away from the King and Queen because the council doesn't want such a large majority of the royal family to be in danger. The princess will be put under our protection. And because the King and Queen still want her to grow up in a normal household they have selected a boy and girl from among us to play "family" with their daughter." Chanyeol continued.

"And I'm guessing I get to play mother..." You groaned.

"Yeap, hello wifey." Chanyeol laughed.

An extremely awakard silence followed his laugh as everybody stares at him. 

"I don't know about you guys but I don't find that funny in the least." You say straightforwardly.

"I'm trying to get the father role transfered to me, the appeal is undergoing review as of right now." Wonwoo said. 

You nod slowly, somehow you feel slightly better with Wonwoo instead of Chanyeol. 

"And exactly why do you think she will want you ?" V snaps, leaning his weight against a table. 

"First loves should end up together, I'm not sure why that isn't a law yet." Wonwoo stated in a as-a-matter-of-fact way.

Awkward silence "number 2" follows immediately.

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
The principle eventually came in and took order of the school making sure that classes continued ignoring us thinking it was just normal teen drama. Of course he didn't know... teachers never know anything...
 
Walking down the halls after you got through half of your days classes you were more or less ready to break down mentally and pysically. Today would be your last day of freedom until you had to move in with Chanyeol along with some kid you never met, WHILE your life was being more or less being strung on a very thin line considering the fact that creepy assasins could be leaping from the eves any moment. Hopefully it would get transferred over to Wonwoo sooo...n...
 
You stopped in your tracks.
"WHAT THE FRIGG ARE YOU THINKING ??? WHY THE HEAVEN ARE YOU EVEN OK WITH WONWOO ???" You scream internally to yourself. Why ??? Why were you ok with Wonwoo... Your head started throbbing again and you released a free hand from your load of books to massage your temples. 
 
“You ok ?” 

Turning towards the familiar voice, you feel a hand land lightly on your head. You manage to smile as you look up to see Jinyoung.

“How's your day so far ? Did you do well in class?” He ask taking a secure hold of your hand as he leads you through the school and towards your next class. 

“Classes are boring and my day , thank goodness your here... now I feel alot better.” You groan.

Feeling equally depressed Jinyoung forces a laugh at your response. Both of you trudge into the clasroom and greet the rest of your group.

“Hey.” Jinyoung says gloomily as he places his bag on one of the desks.

“Hey.” An equally gloomy response sounds from the rest your group.

“I know that the whole atmosphere is really gloomy now but... I'm actually quite happy cuz now I get to move in with a pretty girl.” Jokes Chanyeol trying to lighten up the mood.

"I'm moving in with you two." Sehun states, staring at you.

"Same here." Pipes in Jinyoung, not even bothering to look up.

"Here too." Gongchan agrees. "Definitely."

"Same." Says Wonwoo 

The three boys heads snap up and glare at Wonwoo before going back to their stuff grumbling.

Chanyeol's mouth hung open as he tries to think of a comeback before snapping close again in defeat. 

"Um..." A sweet soft voice sounded in the classroom forcing everyones focus onto the long haired boy named Jeonghan (Seventeen) "the kids always call me the Mom of the group and I guess now I understand why. We may not know you that well yet but we do know you and we also know that your in danger. Unless I'm not in the right mind, if anybody tries to hurt you or anybody else here, they'll have to step over my dead body."

"Same here, count me and my kids in." Jin added.

"Was there some factory where they breed all these Mom boys ?..." You wonder to yourself.

*

Day 2, Night

*

Both your parents welcomed the freeloaders your worried friends into their house with open arms. Siwon had arranged a huge bungalo for you and your groups comfort until the end of the "mission". After a ding donging of room, dibs, and arguments go back and forth until everybody was finally satisfied with their room allocation. 

The plan was that when the kid was around, apart from you and your "husband" the rest of the guys will take the role of a couple of guys that are renting rooms from your "family". This would be done all for the sake of this little kids sanity and for her "normal family household". You were pissed but at the same time you found yourself pitying the poor kid, it's not everyday that you get seperated from your parents, have your memories of them erased for goodness knows how long, eventually have it returned to find out what you thought was your family a lie then go back and stay with your original parents who are more or less strangers now. 

You sigh, oh well... right now you didn't have the luxury of worrying about a kid. You needed all the energy to make sure that the kid (and you) stays alive. 

The door of your room opens and Chanyeol enters.

"Hey so I guess it's just us two for a while huh ?" He jokes getting onto the bed next to you.

"1." You start as you shift away form him. "We are not married please remember that, we only act like a couple in front of the kid but no kissing and no touching ANY part of me unless you get permission. 2. The kid only comes tomorrow so I'm going over to Jinyoung's room until my parents are back from their meeting. 3. Don't even think of coming over because Sehun and Gongchan will be there too, if you even try trust me, you won't be alive by tomorrow." 

With that you take your pillow and your bag containing you phone, computer and homework then trudge out of the room door. Little did you know that it wasn't just Sehun and Gongchan who had invaded Jinyoung's room.

"Ok let's get straight to the point." Jinyoung says sitting on the bed to be a head higher than the rest of the boys in order to confirm his superiority. 

Sehun and Gongchan nod fervently in agreement, they were both sitting on stools to be higher than the poor guy who was forced to sit on the ground while being interrogated.

"Y-yes... ?" Wonwoo sputtered out.

"Why are you being so misleading ??? Making our poor girl think you two were all lovey dovey with the whole first love thing. Sure, maybe you were her first love but as far as I know you were always rock hard determined to show EEEVVEEERRRYYBOODDDDYYY that you didn't waste time on trivial things like love." Sehun blurts out trying to control his anger, there's was an obvious amount of distaste in his voice. 

"Let me make this clear, "love" doesn't exist. I was a fool to not believe that but after I got a taste of it first hand. Love does not exist and I have no intention of repeating my past mistakes. As for why I'm being so "misleading" I'm trying to help her out of her silly mindset of finding "The One" to someday "marry". She did it to me I'm just returning the favour." Wonwoo finished crossing his arms across his chest proudly.

"You little pompous frea-" Gongchan leapt up at Wonwoo ready to get violent.

"Jinyoung ?" You said popping your head through the door.

"-king beautiful wonderful child come here and let me love you." Gongchan ends as he allows himself to land messily ontop of Wonwoo embracing him in a tight impromptu hug. Sehun tries to hold back his giggles but fails and starts to laugh out loud ignoring your confused face.

"Uh ... ok ?" You awkardly shifted your way around them, before hopping over a histerious Sehun who was rolling all over the floor laughing and landed yourself comfortably in your older brothers lap. 

"Don't grow up k ?" Jinyoung instructed as he hugged you happy to have you in a close radius to him again. 

Your were still extremely confused but decided not to ask as Sehun walked over and pet your head while shaking his as a sign to ignore the spectacle before you. You accidentally made eye contact with Wonwoo who was pushing Sehun away from him, you simply smiled then started to play with Jinyoung's long fingers out of boredom. 

Wonwoo felt a warmness spreading inside him for a second. I-Is this attraction? A-Am I attracted to her…’ he thought to himself as he became increasingly more aware of his predicament. Shaking the thought away from his mind Wonwoo decided to write it off with fatigue. 

*

 
 
 

a/n: Reader niiiimm~ :3 are you angry ?... ahehehehehehe IM SORRY TAT I know I havent updated and leaving readers hanging is one of the worst things an author can do TAT I'm SSSSOOORRRYYY :3 Ok shameless advertisment time I started a new fic ! YAAAY While waiting for updates here you can occupy yourself there *sparkly eyes* Usually the reason I take so long is cuz I'm either out of ideas or I'm updating my other two so... yeaaaahhhh so read them :3 AHEH ;p YES IM DOING AEGYO AND AKWARD SMILEY STUFF CUZ... YA'LL KNOW WHAT I'M LIKE WHEN I'M GUUUIILLTTEEEEHHHH AHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ^^ Hope you sub to them hehe. Hearteu. Lol I'm seriously doing aegyo AGAIN cuz I STILL feel so damn bad for leaving all of you hanging. lol. Sorry... Yu Yu ~