Chapter 18

Immortal

Chapter 18 

Day 2, EARLY Early Morning (Around 2-4 am ?)

*

Sliding under you blanket you look up at Jinyoung who was sitting next to you reading, his face lighted soley by the table lamp next to him, somehow staring at his serene face often gave you the ability to be serene yourself. Jinyoung looked away from his book and stared back at you, after a few seconds of silence had passed he did not need to ask any questions to know why you looked so depressed. Putting down his book he slid himself under the blanket too, perching his head on his elbow, he used his other hand to your head.
 
"It's going to be ok. I will be here for you, we all will." He said using his head to beckon to the sleeping Sehun and Gongchan in the bed behind him.
 
That was all you needed to hear, as you fell asleep to the sound of your brothers peaceful snoring.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Wakey, Wakey. Wake up little angel." 
 
"Jinyoung Oppa ? The sun isn't even up yet... What's the problem ???" You groan.
 
"Awwww, thats cute. She still thinks she's in her pwecious widdle older brother's room."
 
You shoot out of the unfamiliar bed, eyeing the many faces around you.
 
The person closest to you chuckled darkly, before leaning down and hovering his face way to near you for comfort. 
 
“Little angel, I believe you’ve lost your way,” He teasingly whispered into your ear.
 
 
You start backing away from him slowly but stop upon hearing a clank at your wrist. Looking down, you find both your arms chained loosely to the bed pole by two rusty handcuffs.
 
"What do you want ?" You ask lowly, realising that you are at their mercy.
 
“Damn, kitty got growl.” One of them chuckle. "Don't worry little angel, we are just observing you. Afterall you should be a sizeable opponent having ran away from us before."
 
"Why not just kill me ?" You suggest. It was a dangerous suggestion but you'd rather die sooner than be at their mercy until they probably kill you.
 
"Tsk tsk, so naive." Another tutted. "Don't you understand little angel ? What fun would it be if we just let you die like that ? Non, we want more... we want to play. Sure we gave you guys some space and tried to have some fun with the humans instead. But... they are boring, DULL ! Every single one of them, they don't provide us with reactions or fights. So we went back to celestial creatures and guess what ? We found the perfect bullying material. The beings that we are not going to leave alone for the rest of our lives. Care to take a guess ?" 
 
"The Angels..." You gave in, finishing his sentence for him. " And I suppose it will be even more so for Arch's like myself wouldn't it ? According to you we provide you with better "fights"." 
 
"Exxxxxaaaaccctttllyyy." He agreed gleefully. "Hmph guess this angel isn't so naive afterall, looks like we will have some fun gentlemen. Where shall we start ? Remember little angel we won't stop until we are satisfied." 
 
With that the group begin to close in on you, leaving you screaming until your vision went black. 
 
"NO !" You through your arms across your face trembling. "No, no, no, no."
 
Your body jumped as you suddenly felt someone place his arms around your trembling frame. You started to resist and push him away until you suddenly realised that it wasn't an attack of any sort, it was one of the most comforting things in the world, it was a hug.
 
You cautiously opened your eyes to find yourself being rocked in Jinyoung's lap. 
 
"Do you think she's going to wake up soon ?" You hear Gongchan ask.
 
"She's been like for two hours now, not even shaking would wake her. It will either take a lot longer or she will wake up any second now." Sehun answered.
 
"I'm up, I'm up." You groan, wiping away your cold sweat.
 
"Oh, my word... Thank God." Jinyoung heaved in relief hugging you tight. 
 
"Tell us what you saw, No, tell us WHO you saw first." Sehun instructed firmly.
 
"I-I don't know, I don't remember who but I know what happened... I think." You whisper trying to envision what just happened.
 
"That was no ordinary nightmare as you probably already know, it was put into her head." Piped up a voice.
 
The four of you snap your attention towards the doorway of the room to see Suga and V standing there fully dressed in their pajamas.
 
"According to the amount of power energy we could sense Rapmon hyung told us that when such cases happens it doesn't just happen to one person." V added.
 
"We have already deployed the rest of our group to go look check the few people who got attacked earlier with you and see if any of them are going through it too." Suga informed.
 
Just then you all heard the sound of running footsteps getting closer and closer eventually revealing Jungkook and Jimin tearing down the hall towards your room. They ran up to Suga breathless.
 
"We found him and we need to get you there asap !" Jimin blurted out in an urgent tone, turning to face you and your brothers he continued. "All of you."
 
*
You (Including your three brothers Suga and Rapmonster) eventually found yourself standing in the room shared by S.Coups, Jeonghan, Wonwoo and DK. Jun had the priviledge of joining the group inside the room because of his power, while the rest of the worried boys waited outside. He was a Nightmare Manipulator, he had the ability to enter and manipualte the nightmares or dreams of anybody and even himself. He could modify, suppress, fabricate, influence, manifest and obeserve any nightmare or dream he wanted. As long as his target was unconscious he could control both his targets mental and physical state as well as entering and controlling their body. The group of you stood around the shaking boy in the corner of the room, he was barely half awake trying to regain control of himself but failing ultimately.
 
"His been like this for about an hour now." S.coups choked out trying to stay strong as he watched his younger brother gasp in agony.
 
"Jeonghan Hyung..." Jun muttered under his breath, his voice was clearly quivering.
 
"Stop... Stop..." Jeonghan begged over and over again as he roughly ran his hands through his hair occasionally yanking it. 
 
The depressing scene was interupted by a light knocking on the door. Jungkook stuck his head in slowly.
 
"What is it ?" Rapmon asked in a rush wanting to end Jeonghan's pain as soon as possible. 
 
"I might be able to help." The boy yelped out slightly scared by Rapmon's harsh tone. "I have that power remember ?"
 
Rapmon explained that one of Jungkook's sub powers was the ability of mental projection. It was the ability that the user could use to project the thoughts, consciousness and emotions of anybody including himself into either images/illusions or fully materialized creations.
 
"In case he is unable to recall any of his vision at least we would have seen it for ourselves." Suga said.
 
Jun closed his eyes and pixelated leaving the room. The group of you watched the projection that Jungkook was producing closely and saw Jun landing safely inside. 
 
"The whole thing is foggy... We can only see Jun and Jeonghan." You muttered in annoyance. 
 
"They know that they have been infiltrated, so they definitely won't let you see them." Mingyu deducted.
 
"Well can't Jun just clear the fog then ?" V cried out in annoyance.
 
"Nope, getting Jeonghan out is our main priority right now." Rapmon advised. 
 
The group of you watched Jun run over to Jeonghan and slapped him squarely across his face. Jeonghan's eyes popped open as Jungkook's projection faded away, seconds after Jun re-pixelised inside the room. 
 
“Argh, I’m going insane,” Jeonghan muttered, still clenching his aching head. 
 
S.coups quickly led him to lie down.
 
"Well, we didn't get to see very much." Sehun groaned.
 
The group of you sighed in defeat as the rest of the boys begin to file into the room. 
 
You all decide to leave the country boys alone to take care of Jeonghan and so you turn to take your leave.
 
"WAIT !" Jeonghan yells out across the group of boys. "YOU HAD IT TOO DIDN'T YOU ? WE NEED TO TALK, I'M NOT LETTING YOU LEAVE UNTIL WE TALK ABOUT IT."
 
You spin around again the face the frail boy, his light blue hair was sticking to his face as cold sweat continuosly dripped down from it. He was in pain but he NEEDED to speak to you. 
 
 
"Do you think you guys could leave us two alone please ?" You softly requested.
 
Sehun looked doubtful and S.coups could tell, quickly assuring him that Jeonghan was pretty damn strong and there would be no problem if you were attacked. The room emptied in a minute and you approached the bed. 
 
"You saw it too didn't you ? We were..." He begins.
 
"We ?" You interrupt.
 
"Didn't you see me ? I saw you though... You were on the bed in front of the table I was chained to. You need to try to recall, we might hold important information." Jeonghan urged. 
 
You furrowed your brows trying to recall but all you could remember was the voice ringing in your head.
 
"Remember little angel we won't stop until we are satisfied." 
 
*
a/n: YAAAY DOUBLE UPDATE ! Jeonghan is so damn beautiful. Next Chapter will be a bit angsty and long so look forward to it ^^ Please comment. Omg it's 3 am. I'm so tired.