Chapter 22

Immortal

Chapter 22

Day 2, Afternoon

*

You sniffed happily at the steam rising from it before pouting slightly at the sight of the peas and celery rising from your dish. Jinyoung chuckled and scooped the celery off your plate before dumping it into his own. You begin spooning out the peas too but Jinyoung quickly slapped your hand.

"You are eating those young lady. I already to took your celery away so be thankful and eat your peas." He scolded before flashing you a soft smile. 

You sighed and picked at them sadly, just as your fork was about to poke into one of them another fork interjected you taking the cursed green ball away. Turning around you came face to face with Wonwoo who popped it into his mouth. 

"I'll eat them for you if you let me sit next to you." He bargained.

"Deal." You closed.

Smiling happily you looked down at your plate to see that the celery had reappeared. 

"You either eat one or eat the other. No escape." Jinyoung stated squarely before digging back into his meal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Munching at your food you begin to think about what you will do with your "daughter". If some random princess was going to be your daughter for a while you better be prepared. Allowing your eyes to scan across the sea of boys, you wondered how on earth any kid was going to feel normal in this house. Your eyes stopped abruptly on Chanyeol, he was staring straight at Jeonghan who was joking around in front of him with Joshua. Why is he staring at... Jeonghan ? No... he is staring at... Jeonghan's wrist... (?) Your vision closed in on the boys pale white wrist and a raw, flesh wound appeared. The blood soaked into the white bandage was obviously still fresh judging from it's vivid red colour. Your eyes snapped back to Chanyeol in shock who casually his lips slightly. 

"OOooooOOOOooH MyyyYyyYy WooOoOoORrrrrDdd," You thought to yourself in shock. 

You stared at your plate trying to decide what to do. Should you tell Jinyoung ? No, he will freak and Chanyeol might get away. Wonwoo ? You didn't know Wonwoo well enough to know how he will react. 

As the boys begin to disperse, you sprinted up to Jinyoung's room and whipped out your cell phone dialing 878 for the Vampire Protection Unit. (I literally looked at my phone keys and used the numbers that spelt out VPU XD)

"Hello ! VPU, this is officer Chen, how may I be of service ?" You sighed in relief hearing your good friends voice over on the other line.

"Jongdae I need you guys here now ! Chanyeol is a Vam-" 

Before you could finish your sentence a hand clapped over your mouth and pulled you backwards. You fell against a solid chest as a hand reached out from behind you grabbing your phone.

"Hi, Chen. Talk to Kris about it, he will know." Your heard Chanyeol's deep voice order coldly.

He hung up and trapped you against a wall.

"Now as for you." He looked at you with a dark, foul expression which had a vast difference from his usual eternally, smiling self.

“Have you gone mad ?” You threatened by his ear. "Everyone is already on the way here. If I were you I would run."

Chanyeol predictably smirked arrogantly.

"Tsk Tsk, you don't know anything about me." He laughed. "They won't be coming." 

"You've completely lost your mind." You spat trying to hide your trembling self behind a brave mask. 

“No, my mind is right here,” Chanyeol quips nonchalantly, tapping on the side of his head with one of his hands. You stare at him in shock and realising that you were only fueling his fire. 

"Oh right, your mind that is only that of a vampire's." You counter "I forgot that vampires always think that they're smarter than they actually are." 

"Oh really ?" Chanyeol growled.

You catch a glimpse of his pitch black face before he firmly grabbed your shoulders.

"I am not a VAMPIRE !" He yells.

Upon the word Vampire, the room swirled into darkness again. Gosh, how do you always get yourself into such situations ?

"Hello, There Angels. Thanks for the invite. Since my henchmen from the last round weren't strong enough we decided to come down ourselves for an official greeting."

Two tall figures begin to take shape before your eyes.

"Wassup, I'm Donghae." One of them say smirking, showing two sharp fangs.

"Vampire..." You hissed in disgust.

Eunhyuk flew at you, you groaned as you felt your back hit the wall and the pressure against your throat increased. You gasped, trying to fill your lungs, your captor laughed darkly before releasing his hold just enough.

Donghae tilted his head to the side in a mock appraisal.

"Tsk tsk, how can you be so unwelcoming to your guest ? Especially when we arrived so soon after receiving your invitation." He scolded leisurely side-eyeing Chanyeol. "Your little friend is right Angel, he's not a vampire. How sad Chanyeol neither side wants you, I guess you have to settle with being human then."

The door burst open, you felt something fly past your face. Eunhyuk dodged, releasing you from his grip you nearly choked on the sudden influx of oxygen. You push Eunhyuk away from you, pressing him against the ground, leaping on top of him to secure him.

Donghae too dodges throwing a couple shots of lightning at both you and Chanyeol. You dodge quickly missing the bold by a hair's width. Eunhyuk uses your moment of lowered defenses to lift you easily and slams you against the wall again.

Donghae leapt up pinning Chanyeol's shoulders to the ground with his knees in one solid slam. 

"Listen here, whoever you two are you are up against seven angels. Do you think you're ready ?" You hear a voice sound from the door.

Rapmon appears in sight with BTS closely behind him. You eye Eunhyuk's face which was twisted in confusion.

"Wha... oh, I see how it is." Eunhyuk chuckles earning a feeling of extreme discomfort from you. Why was he so calm ?

"Sorry guys, didn't mean to hurt your two fragile little friends." Donghae mocked smirking at Suga. "We'll be taking our leave then. I hope that the bruises we leave behind will serve as a nice warning though."

Suga gave a nod in response as Eunhyuk and Donghae disappeared in a swirl of shadows. V ran over and landed next to you, shuffling his arms under you, he lifted you with extreme ease. Namjoon and Jin both hoisted Chanyeol's arms over their shoulders to provide him with support. You were carried down to the sofa where Jinyoung and Sehun rushed over (completely ignoring Chanyeol.) The bruises on your neck and back were significantly noticeable, as it's purple shade got darker and darker. 

"Goodness look at the bruises on your arms ! Vampire's are heartless..." Sehun muttered. You started to contemplate on whether or not you should tell him that those bruises were actually inflicted by him that very morning.

Sehun begin rubbing his cold fingers over your wounds in hope of soothing it slightly.

From the other end of the room, BTS watched you and your brothers with their cold unchanging expressions. Rapmonster, Jin and Suga took their leave and the rest eventually followed. V took one lingering stare in your direction before following his group. Just as V was about to reach his room he was yanked into the supply closet right next to him. 

"What the !" He begins. He spun around to face none other than Wonwoo.

"Oh, it's just you. Wassup ?" He sighed in relief.

"That's what I want to ask you. I saw you and your group "heroicly" save those two from the Vampires earlier. What do you want ?" Wonwoo snarled with detest.

"Who knows ? But I'll give you a bit of advice, don't get so attached, you might get hurt again." V laughed with mockery dripping from his tone. Patting Wonwoo's shoulder he turned to take his leave from the cramped space they were both sharing. 

"A bit too late for that sort of advice." Wonwoo called after him as V closed the door leaving Wonwoo alone in the darkness.

Downstairs Sehun wrapped his coat tighter around him as he shook from the sudden chill that went up his spine.

*

a/n: What secret's does BTS hold ... hmm... If I feel like it then maaaayyybbbeee I'll do a double update this week bwahaha. If not you have to wait for the chilling continuation to be released next week. Bwahaha.