Chapter 28

Immortal

Chapter 28

Day 11, Late Night, Early Morning

*

"Stop it, Ravi," Leo commanded. "So now, I need your decision. Give us the kid, or die. All of you don't stand a chance, so let's end this without any bloodshed shall we ?"

"There are still people for you to go up against," Jinyoung snapped beckoning at himself, Wonwoo and the BTS members "We are the strongest of the group not to mention that it will be all nine against you two. I don't think you want that."

"How naive you have become Jinyoung... it will most definitely be nine against two but the are nine on our side, not your's." 

"What ?" You coughed, turning to look at V.

"You damn bastards..." Wonwoo muttered under his breath. 

A smirk begin to make its way across Namjoon's face, and it was one that you definitely did not like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You felt a hand land on your lower back sending chills up your spine.

"Sorry bout this, I really did like you lots though." V whispered from behind you.

Wonwoo spun around, attempting to chase V away with a head kick. V jumped backwards allowing you a sense of relief but you started panicking almost immediately again. Yebin had been yanked out of your arms. You scan the room shaking and your eyes catch onto Jin's broad back supporting Yebin's small black head. Jinyoung and Wonwoo jump up and begin wrestling with Leo and Ravi while the other tired but determined boys fly at the BTS members. You rush towards Jin trying to snatch the young girl back. As soon as you get close, a hand snakes around your waist, holding your arms to your body as it twists you into agony and pushes you to the ground.

"Stay still and be good k ? None of us want to hurt you." Suga orders.

Throwing him a stubborn look you leap up at Jin again and manage to grab onto Yebin, pulling her back into your embrace. A sharp pain shoots up your spine causing you to fall to the ground once again. At the moment, the only thing that you can do is to hug Yebin as tightly as possible.

"Don't let go... Don't let go" Was what you repeated to yourself over and over again.

Soon, your eyelids involuntarily begin to start dropping. As your vision is only limited to two small cracks you make eye contact with Leo as he bends down to your eye level. You grunt and wrap your arms tighter around Yebin. 

"Looks like it can't be helped, we have to take her too." Leo sighed, hitching you and Yebin into his arms. 

You feel your body being lifted off the ground, Leo headed towards the window allowing you to feel the cold night's air against your skin. Your eyelids finally betray you and drop to close. The only final sense left with you is your ears as you hear the screams and shouts behind you become softer and softer. 

*

Your eye spring open, you feel a bit groggy and dizzy but apart from that you didn't feel any aches on your body. You slowly turn your head cautiously to find a simple modest room. You were tucked in soft white cotton sheets, in what seemed to be a Queen sized bed. The walls of the room were nothing but sad, grey slabs of concrete. There was a single dresser in the corner of the room next to a full body mirror. Your eyes moved along walls towards the small worktable and chair across the bed. Perched on the worktable was a Leo, arms crossed and eyes staring blankly at the floor.

You studied at the man in front of you. His strong build and muscles clung loosely to his black button up shirt. His shirt was tucked into his pants neatly allowing you to appreciate his defined, slender waist. The first few buttons of his shirt were undone in a frustrated state. Both his long sleeves were pushed up exposing his forearms and large hands showing the small cuts and scars that lined his skin. 

His facial features were just as intimidating. A clean-cut jaw line framed his oval face, and his eyes held a strong and deep gaze. His figure was daunting and you sensed an aura of danger surrounding his presence.

Suddenly Leo's eyes shifted to you, locking onto your gaze.Your eyes widened in shock and you shifted in discomfort, quickly looking elsewhere. He took a few nonchalant steps towards you and stood lazily at the foot of the bed.

“Where am I?” You croaked, wincing at how dry your throat was.

Leo marched over to the stand next to the bed and poured you a glass of water. You took the glass with a shaky and unsure hand, the cool liquid flowed through your throat easing it.

"Be careful with you arm, the needle is still in it." He advised.

You looked down at your neatly bandaged arm, raising it you observed the IV tube that dangled back and forth in your elbow pit. Leo adjusted the drip before walking to the side of your bed and setting himself onto it.

It angered you that his posture was completely composed, not even flinching under your glare. It looked as though he was bored, or enjoyed annoying the crap out of you.

“I need to get Yebin, where is she ?” You questioned in frustration. You threw the covers over your body and ripped the IV tube out of your arm. 

"What do you think you are doing?” Leo scolded you.

"I'm going to find my kid and get out of here." You reply coldly.

You stand to your feet but lose your balance almost immediately. Leo rushed to your side, grabbing onto your arm in order to secure you properly. Helping you sit back on the edge of the bed he intensely stared at your pale face.

“First of all, you won't be finding her or leaving this place. Secondly, even if you do find her there's no way you will make it out of this place alive, so stay put.” Leo spat. 

 You shot Leo a dirty look before standing up again. 

“And where do you think you are going now ?” He sounded annoyed as he tried to sit you back down again.

“If you’re not going to help me find my kid and get me out of here, then I’ll find someone who can.” You snapped.

“Tsk. Around here, it’s best if you only rely on me.” Leo snapped back.

You looked up at his face. As much as you hated the situation you were in, you couldn’t help but admit that he was probably right. Sighing in defeat you sat back down on the bed and allowed Leo to re-insert the IV tube. 

"What did you take me along for anyway ?" You asked.

"You wouldn't let go of the damn kid, that's what." Leo responded.

"Then why keep me around now that I let go of the "damn kid"." You muttered.

"Food." Was the reply you got.

You stared at Leo squarely in the face.

"Ew." 

"You asked."

*

a/n: I hate math... that's all.