Chapter 17

Immortal

Chapter 17

Day 2, Night

*

Along the way a black hole opened in the wall and an arm reached out grabbing you and then dragging you into it, the only thing left behind was the sound of your surprised scream echoing down the hallway. When you finally opened you eyes again you found yourself in a room just like before but alone. Looking up you came face to face with Suga.
 
"WAIT IT WAS YOU ??? WHO ARE YOU ??? YOUR A SPY !" You jumped up ready to attack.
 
"Calm yourself, I'm a power manipulator I'm repeating the power that was used a couple minutes ago. It's alot faster to find you by traveling inside the walls rather than running up and down this whole place. Here's the problem,
-Nobody in our group of people use Dimensional Manipulation.
-So the user was an intruder. (Judging from your reaction I guess you were the one that was attacked.)
-But I took 10 minutes to find you, my ability to manipulate this power usually only last 5 minutes and so... "
 
"Whoever it is, is still here..." You finish.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wait how did you even know none of us have that power ?" 
 
"Rapmon's a pretty smart kid you know. Anways thats the hypothesis but he is trying to see and calculate if it can be anything else." Suga yawns. "Just wanted you to know. Dang, going around to look for you is tiring. I'm going to sleep."
 
"WAIT !" You grab his jacket. "We need you guys this is urgent, can your whole group go meet us in um... the country kids room or something ?"
 
Suga groans and lazily nods before leaving the room, sending you back to the hallway. You quickly run around the house declaing an emergency meeting in Wonwoo and his friends room. Soon all 34 boys are in the room.
 
"Woah... this is alot of people..." You obeserve looking around the cramp room.
 
Suga repeats what he told you before trudging over to his bed to lie down. 
 
"I think there's another possibility though. Suga was considering manipulating the power the make a bigger room for all of us to fit into since the dimensional cubes don't take up space but he couldn't because the energy wasn't enough." Rapmon begin. "So that probably means that that person isn't actually here but has left something behind on the people involved earlier. I have been trying to think of why he would leave anything behind for the last 15 minutes and I think I have figured it out. His dimensional power wasn't used by dragging people he sees into it but he already had a target and brought you into HIS dimension. And so... he doesn't know where we are he just knows who he wants to have go to him."
 
"So by leaving a few traces of his energy behind he can track us and find our location." Luhan interupted.
 
Rapmon nodded in response, leaving the room in silence to digest the information that was given to them. 
 
"What the freak is your IQ..." Seungkwan muttered breaking the silence.
 
"148 why ?" Rapmon replied.
 
"Ok right now we need to get whoever was attacked out of here, their probably tracking us now." Xiumin said taking charge (Being the oldest.) 
 
"Take hold of me guys." Kai instructed holding the tip of his jacket out.
 
The group of you including Rapmon and Suga grab on to Kai and teleport to a far away forest. You feel the heavy rain drops pelt down on you slowly damping your hair as you watch Suga begin to absorb the remaining power from each of you. 
 
 
"Thank You, Yoongi, Namjoon." You say with great sincerity.
 
"I-It's nothing... Ahem..." Rapmon cleared his throat awkardly, blushing at your sudden sign of gratitude. "Ok now we need one of you to use your power so that Suga can latch on to yours and let go of the attackers." 
 
"Well I suppose you can try my power, but trust me, it hurts." Wonwoo casually informs.
 
Suga nods absent mindedly and begins to absorb Wonwoo's aura.
 
"AUGH ! " He grunts, falling to the ground. Raindrops ruthlessly continued to fall on his drenched body, it outlined his figure making it look even more forlorn as Suga struggled in the rain. With a bloodcurling scream, eight translucent, blue spider legs squirm out of Suga's back. Suga drops back down on his elbows using only having enough energy left to hold on to his sanity. 
 
"WHAT IS THAT ?" Rapmon asked leaping away from his friend. "I mean I felt that you have something spidery from your aura but this is ridiculous."
 
Suga coughed out a white sticky string from his mouth which flew out and hit the trees around you at a lightning speed. All of you leapt away barely dodging it but Wonwoo simply shiftd his body slightly to the side knowing his web's reflexes well. 
 
"Careful, it's poisonous." He chuckles running his finger along one of them. 
 
Suga was still on the grass writhing in pain accompanied with grunts, groans, yelps and moans.
 
"His suffering." You whisper ready to burst into tears any moment.
 
"Don't worry, it will stop soon. I stopped producing aura around 8 minutes ago so Suga's ability will end soon." Wonwoo sooths trying to comfort you. 
 
Eventually the infestation left Suga unconscious but in peaceful slumber on the grass patch. Hoisting him on his back, Rapmon finished of the night for the rest of the group. " It's been a long night for all of you let's go home and rest well because I highly doubt that tomorrow will be any easier." 
 
You all land safely back at the house and dispersed to your seperate rooms.
 
*
 
Sliding under you blanket you look up at Jinyoung who was sitting next to you reading, his face lighted soley by the table lamp next to him, somehow staring at his serene face often gave you the ability to be serene yourself. Jinyoung looked away from his book and stared back at you, after a few seconds of silence had past he did not need to ask any questions to know why you looked so depressed. Putting down his book he slid himself under the blanket too, perching his head on his elbow, he used his other hand to your head.
 
"It's going to be ok. I will be here for you, we all will." He said using his head to beckon to the sleeping Sehun and Gongchan in the bed behind him.
 
That was all you needed to hear, as you fell asleep to the sound of your brothers peaceful snoring.
 
*
a/n: 
I'm in the shakespear meloncholic mood.My Monthly friend just came it's raining and it's two am. I LOVE IT WHEN I CAN WRITE LIKE THIS IT MAKES ME FEEL SO WARM AND MELANCHOLIC O.O. Sub to my other fics ^^ :3 COMMENT :3 *sparkly eyes* Please comment to because comments give my lyfe.