Chapter 13

Immortal

Chapter 13

Day 2, Morning

*

You opened your eyes an stared at Jinyoung as tears streamed down your cheeks. What was that ? Was it a dream or was it a memory ?  

Jinyoung took one look at your face then begin shaking you by your shoulders.

 

"What did you just see ?! I know you saw something ! What is it ?!" He yelled in panic. Lay dragged Jinyoung away from you with the help of

Kris. You replayed the memory and paused at the strangers face, concentrating hard you the details of his face begin to become clearer and

clearer. When you finally got a good look at him you found him famaliar, as if you had just seen him somewhere. You felt a small tap on your

shoulder, looking up you came face to face with the very stranger you just saw in your memory. 

 

"I think you are looking for me. Do you remember me now ?" His deep voice jerked back your memory of his name.

 

"Wonwoo..." You whispered slowly.

 

Sehun leaped up and grabbed him by the collar. 

 

"SO NOW YOUR BACK ! TELL ME ! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW THAT YOUR BACK ?! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT HER NOW ?!" 

 

"Sehun you need to stop. This is an emergency situation, we will have to discuss this together." Gongchan reasoned slowly detaching Sehun's

fingers from Wonwoo's collar. 

 

"They don't want her as much anymore... They have a new target." Wonwoo said. 

 

"Before we say anything..." You heard Jinyoung say shaking. "Everybody come here. Power Suspension is over."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes sir I understand. Well then, have a good day." Jinyoung got off the phone with your Dad.

All the boys gathered around Jinyoung as he told them the plan, you strained your ears trying to figure out what was going on. Meanwhile Wonwoo quietly sat in front of you, staring intently. 

"What ?" You asked trying to eliminate the awkardness that he obviously wasn't sensing. 

He shook his head slowly.

"It's nothing, just... you've gotten really pretty." He confessed blushing slightly.

Even though you found it adorable that a man with such a deep voice was blushing bashfully you still felt uncormfatable. How could someone know so much about you while the only thing you knew about him was his name. 

Jinyoung returned to your side and looked at Wonwoo for a while.

"Have you been... cleansed yet ?" Jinyoung asked.

Wonwoo nodded, "Yup, recently. I'm afraid that the scars of my wrong doings will follow me forever though." 

Another awkward silence followed.

"I'm sure you are very confused," Sehun said, breaking it "there is alot we can't tell you yet but for know I'll just let you know that this guy here saved your life."

"A few years ago a couple of Vamps wanted you as a test subject and successfuly kidnapped you then..." Gongchan interupted but was stopped by a hard pinch from Jinyoung.

"You were saved by him. Thats all." Sehun firmly ended.

"Are they still after me ?" You quivered suddenly scared.

"Answer that." Kai ordered, glaring at Wonwoo.

"They are not after her but she could be in danger." Wonwoo replied as a matter of factly.

"What is that suppose to mean ?" Chen inquired.

"Now it's FINALLY my turn to talk." Chanyeol's deep voice resounded in the group.

All heads snapped in his direction. 

"He hoenstly is in the best position to tell you." Wonwoo assured. 

"Wait wait wait... before we continue... WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE ???" Suho asked furstrated, bringing everyone's attention to the fact that the group had gotten alot bigger. 

You looked around and realized that all the new students had joined in adding 19 people to the group. 

"Oh man we've got an army..." D.O groaned leaning back in his chair.

"Well we kinda feel that we should protect her as well." Suga explained casually.

"And Wonwoo's our brother ! If he is in a fix we will be there to help him even if we die !" Exclaimed another one of the kids, what was his name ? Hoshi ?

The classroom had gotten 10 times noisier than before and it was being of no help to your nerves at all whatsoever. 

"PEOPLE ! What's going on ???" You demanded an explanation.

"Ok, ok. Vampires wanted you as a test subject years ago. Now they don't need you but they want someone else. Since you and your friends have experienced this group of people before, they want you guys to protect the new target." Chanyeol stated as quickly as possible in an attempt to calm you down. 

"Why me ? Can't the new whoever he or she is protect themselves ? I supposedly almost died the last time." You grumbled.

"Well you see... the new target is... 3." Chanyeol mumbled.

"WHAT ?" An outburst sounded from the group. 

Chanyeol's shadows engulfed the classroom.

"From now on what is said here stays here understood ?" Chanyeol said with a serious voice.

The whole classroom was so queit you could hear a pin drop. Even the usually noisy new students were strangely queit. 

"The new target is the Royal princess herself. She is only three this year and obviously is incapable of protecting herself. Her powers are also still unknown, you know how royal blood works right ?" Chanyeol asked.

Everybody nodded. Having royal blood meant that you get to choose your main power, their power will only be secured officially when they reach the age of 8. Until then they are free to play with any power that the adult they love most posses. As children tend to bias and love different and new people easily their powers change as well. Eventually after the age of 8 when their main power has been locked their sub powers are all the powers which they had played with as children. A person with such power will obviously need proper guidance in fear that they become drunk of it in future. 

"Ok so what do we need to do then ?" Mingyu asked.

"The princess will be taken away from the King and Queen because we don't want such a large majority of the royal family to be in danger. The princess will be put under our protection, and because the King and Queen still want her to grow up in a normal household they have selected a boy and girl from among us to play "family" with their daughter." Chanyeol continued.

"And I'm guessing I get to play mother..." You groaned.

"Yeap, hello wifey." Chanyeol laughed.

An extremely awakard silence followed his laugh as everybody stared in silence at him. 

"I don't know about you guys but I don't find that funny in the least." You said straightforwardly.

"I'm trying to get the father role transfered to me, the appeal is undergoing judgment as of right now." Wonwoo said. 

You nodded slowly, somehow you felt slightly better with Wonwoo instead of Chanyeol. 

"And exactly why do you think she will want you ?" V snapped, leaning his weight against a table. 

"First loves should end up together, I'm not sure why that isn't a law yet." Wonwoo stated in a as-a-matter-of-fact way.

Awkward silence NO. 2 followed immediately.

 

*

a/n: TADANG ! IM SO DAMN SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED ! I FEEL SO GUILTY TAT The anonimous convos in the past few chaps is between Chanyeol and a council member discussing the fake marriage thingy, bet you never saw that coming. :3 I'm starting a new fic soon ^^ Hope you sub to it hehe. Hearteu. Lol I'm seriously doing aegyo cuz I feel so damn bad for leaving all of you hanging. lol.