Chapter 32

Immortal

Chapter 32

Day 48, Late Night

*

"You want us to protect her ? Dream on dude. We're not interested in being bodyguards for a nobody." A vampire rudely spat out.

"She's anything but a nobody ! She's kind and motherly and..." Leo argued.

"SHE'S FOOD. If you are going to be so possessive over your food, get one of those interns to protect her. They have nothing to do but try to get noticed anyways." Another vampire spat out, cutting Leo off.

The group sneered at Leo before walking off. Leo sighed in defeat, he was going to be sent away on a three-day mission and feared for your safety. 

"Argh... Forget it. What could happen in three days anyways ? She will be fine... right ?" Leo muttered to himself.

Wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well then, we are still not clear as to why you are doing this but the paperwork has been accessed and she belongs to you now. Mr. Jung."

Leo stood at the end of the long table and nodded his head in thanks to the man at the other end of the table. The man sat nonchalantly in his velvet seat. Even though the room was only illuminated by the moon's white light, the man's clear-cut features were visibly sharp. His thick, straight eyebrows matched his domineering personality fully. His leg was hooked over the other casually, accenting his vain, tyrannical posture perfectly. The man chuckled dryly and tossed the papers in Leo's direction. The paper floated past Leo's unchanging expression. 

"Well Well Mr. Jung," The man mockingly sneered, jumping on to the table. He walked down the long polished wood like a runway towards Leo. "To think that you of all people will conscede to such a dishonoring level."

He leapt off the table and circled around Leo before swinging his arm around Leo's neck. 

"A Vampire," He begin "Marrying a ArchAngel." 

The man smirked, turning his body to face Leo he pushed the stack of paper into Leo's chest. 

"Here... she's yours now. You swine." He mocked.

Leo looked at him squarly in the eye, he grabbed the stack of paper he bowed respectfully then left the room.

A grin spread across the man's face slyly. He casually tucked one of his hands into his pocket, grabbing himself a glass of wine, he sipped at it sadisticly. 

"Well this will be interesting... Let's see how you will play Jung Taekwoon. Let's see how well you will play..." 

*

V made his way around the castle fulfilling his Nightly patrol to secure the grounds of the castle. His favourite part of his round was when he walked through the Malum Sector of the castle. The walls of the sector's corridor were lined with huge doors. Behind those doors were the meeting place of all the great seniors. Many meticulous plans and strategies were planned those meeting rooms. V dreamed of the day that he will be invited into one of these grand rooms where his seniors will promote him to a much-coveted level of esteem. V took extra care to be very quiet as he walked past the rooms that had light leaking from the cracks of the doors, signaling the presence of life inside. As he tiptoed past one of the brightly lighted rooms, his footsteps slowed down and came to a halt. Listening intently to the loud laughter and not so soft whispers happening behind the closed doors. V's pupils begin to shake and his mouth ran dry. He stood glued to the ground shaking as he tried to decide the next course of action he should take. With a groan, he forgot about trying to be quiet and sped down the hallway to his senior's room. 

*

You looked out of your window sighing with boredom. The moon shined brightly on your covers as you stared at it longingly in hope that maybe the man in the moon might talk you. Your sleeping pattern had become that of a vampire's. Sleeping through the day then waking up at night. All the muscles in your body were begging you to nestle yourself into your sheets, and wake only when the sun had appeared.

“Kill me now…” You mutter as you heaved your body up. 

You snatched your sheer, white, translucent gown and slipped it over your shoulders. You head towards the door in the hope that a small walk through the dark eery corridors will help relieve you of your boredom. Stepping outside you are met with a hard surface plummeting into your face. Using your hands you notice that it’s somewhat soft but still stiff. Feeling around once more, you notice skin, you’re definitely feeling skin.

WOah, Calm down with the touching !” 

You take a few steps back and identify the ‘surface’ you’ve bumped into. Leo's white dress shirt was soaked through clinging onto his white skin. His pale, broad chest was dotted with droplets of water. 

“LEO ?! oh !- I’m so sorry!”  You apologize, backing away but the sight of him burned in your mind. The both of you had not seen eye to eye for a few days and this was definitely not your ideal way of breaking the silence.

“... Are you okay?” Leo asked softly feeling slightly awkward.

 U-umy-eah” You struggled to form coherent speech.

“Come on, you’ve seen more than just this. Don't be so stiff." Leo tried joking but he knew that his joke had no effect whatsoever in the relationship that the both of you shared.

"Listen... Is it ok if... we don't act like this anymore ?” He says, closing up the distance between you. At this moment in time, you can’t speak, his words sounded like a foreign language to you.

“Please.” He begged, encasing you in his bare embrace.

You wanted to break the awkwardness badly. You wanted to feel Leo's soothing of comfort again. 

You didn’t even notice his arms had wrapped around your torso as you broke down into a flurry of tears. Crying into his chest Leo hugged you closer towards him.

"What took you so long ???" You cried.

Leo's eyes begin to water and his pale white cheeks flushed a shade of pink as he choked back his tears as well. Leo placed his hand on the crown of your head it slowly. He looked up at the ceiling; blinking away his tears. Once he decided that his eyes were dry enough Leo looked back down at your black head and lifted you chin up to face him. His nose brushed against yours, leaving a few centimeters between his plump lips and yours.

“What...” A single word leaked out of your lips. Leo gave the rest of your words no chance to leave your mouth. Lowering his lips down gently, his cold lips came in contact with yours. Your eyes fluttered close.

It was a kiss.

Not any kiss.

A pure kiss in which lust was non-existent.

It was love.

Leo pushed his lips deeper into yours and pulled you closer towards him.

There was no violent tongue fight.

No sensual lip biting.

It was simply a kiss that conveyed the innocent emotions that had been bottled up within the both of you.

Leo detached his lips away from yours. You stare blankly at his broad chest before Leo gently tilted your head back to look at him again. Staring deeply into each other's eyes, a story begin to unfold before you. He didn't have to say anything for his eyes told you everything. He owned you now and you belonged to him. 

*

a/n: MY EXAM IS OOOVVEEERRR !!! WOOOOH !!! I'll double update this week. SORRY FOR THE WAIT !!!