Chapter 15

Immortal

Chapter 15

Day 2, Night

*

"Let me make this clear, "love" doesn't exist. I was a fool to not believe that but after I got a taste of it first hand. Love does not exist and I have no intention of repeating my past mistakes. As for why I'm being so "misleading" I'm trying to help her out of her silly mindset of finding "The One" to someday "marry". She did it to me I'm just returning the favour." Wonwoo finished crossing his arms across his chest proudly.

"You little pompous frea-" Gongchan leapt up at Wonwoo ready to get violent.

"Jinyoung ?" You said popping your head through the door.

"-king beautiful wonderful child come here and let me love you." Gongchan ends as he allows himself to land messily ontop of Wonwoo embracing him in a tight impromptu hug. Sehun tries to hold back his giggles but fails and starts to laugh out loud ignoring your confused face.

"Uh ... ok ?" You awkardly shifted your way around them, before hopping over a histerious Sehun who was rolling all over the floor laughing and landed yourself comfortably in your older brothers lap. 

"Don't grow up k ?" Jinyoung instructed as he hugged you happy to have you in a close radius to him again. 

Your were still extremely confused but decided not to ask as Sehun walked over and pet your head while shaking his as a sign to ignore the spectacle before you. You accidentally made eye contact with Wonwoo who was pushing Sehun away from him, you simply smiled then started to play with Jinyoung's long fingers out of boredom. 

Wonwoo felt a warmness spreading inside him for a second. I-Is this attraction? A-Am I attracted to her…’ he thought to himself as he became increasingly more aware of his predicament. Shaking the thought away from his mind Wonwoo decided to write it off with fatigue. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You quietly finished of the last of your homework for the day. You closed your text book happily stretching your arms towards the ceiling as you embraced the feeling of achievement fully by letting out a satisfied "I'M DONE !" groan.
 
Turning around to face the four boys they all suddenly became silent, it was obvious that they didn't want you listening to their conversation. Jinyoung quickly smiled in hope that it will lessen the awkwardness.
 
"Uuuuuuuhhh... I'll go... get a drink..." You mutter sliding off your chair. 
 
Trudging down the hallway and stairs to the kitchen you hear the shrieks of excitement and laughter coming from every room you pass by. Having 7 boys from a detention hall, 13 boys from a countryside school, 2 boys from a student council and 12 boys that you somehow collected at different times of your life probably meant that your life will be  a hundred times more exciting. You groaned but it slowly turned into a giggle, any assasin stupid enough to attack this house is asking for a death sentence. 
 
Perching yourself on one of the high chairs at the open kitchens island countertop, you poured your self a glass of water deep in thought. Your mind was finally catching up with reality. All the events had happened so fast that you were never really able to process it. One day you were at your Mom's breakfast table having a hearty breakfast with your Dad's jokes as sides before you started your first day of High School. The next day you were moving into a new house with a load of new faces, forced to marry a guy you just met temporarily and have a kid to love temporarily. Then you find out that you almost died in a part of your life you can't even remember, oh right, you might die anytime soon too right now. 
 
You let your head hit the cool marble countertop hoping to cool it down a little.
 
You are NOT ok.
 
No I am not, and don't just suddenly interupt my train of thoughts with a random voice like that. 
 
You hear Sehun take the seat next to you.
 
Is there anything I can do ?
 
Not really...
 
"SEHUN HYUNG !" The both of you hear Gongchan's voice from upstairs.
 
"Go ahead." You mutter as you move your forhead to a cooler part of the counter.
 
"You sure ?" Sehun asked hesitant.
 
"Yeah I really just want to be alone." You ensure him.
 
The chair next to you rattles before you hear Sehun's footsteps retreating. 
 
You roll your forehead back and forth enjoying the cold. (THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY :D)
 
*Clack*
 
The sound of the water pitcher sounds in front of you.
 
"Why are you still here." You ask exasperated.
 
Instead of Sehun you come face to face with a VERY awkward Seokmin (Seventeen.) one hand holding the water pitcher another hand holding a cup.
 
"Uuuuuuuuhhhh..." He begins
 
"Argh, I'm sorry. Don't mind me and just continue with your stuff." You sigh resting you head down again.
 
You expected him to awkwardly walk away but instead he started your head.
 
"There's honestly not much I can do but my Mom used to do this alot to me when I was sick, tired or stressed." Seokmin said gently.
 
You lifted your head slightly to look up at him, the second the both of of you made eye contact Seokmin tensed up and jumped to his feet.
 
"LE-LEE SEOKMIN...UUMUM... 19 YEARS OF AGE ! UUUUUMMMMM... FULL ARCHANGEL MY POWER IS BODY PART SUBSTITUTION ! LIKE, I GOT MY LEFT EYE FROM A VAMPIRE SO I HAVE NIGHT VISION AND UM... BOTH MY ARMS CAN MELT AND FUSE WITH INANIMATE OBJECTS LIKE GUNS THEN REFORM AFTERWARDS AND UMUUUUUUUUMMMMMM..." He blared out. "IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU."
 
You sat up straight out of surprised not knowing what to say. 
 
"Um... nice to meet you too ? You don't have to be so formal... let's be friends ^^" You say as softly as possible to calm down the poor guy. 
 
"Really ? Friends ?" Seokmin blurted out as if he had never heard of it before.
 
"Yeah, your "city name" is DK right ? I'll call you that from time to time ^^" You laugh.
 
"That's so cool... My school is a boys school so we never actually talked to girls before." DK said relaxing.
 
He took the seat next to you and the both of you chatted happily finding out more about each other.
 
Suddenly there was a buzzing sound a six walls started to expand around and above the both of you trapping you two in a room.
 
"What's going on ???" DK stuttered as all the furniture around you disappeared.
 
"Dimensional Manipulation, creating a new dimension and trapping people inside. Some Celestial beings use it to create meeting rooms too, you can't come in unless invited." You explain. 
 
A hole opens above the both of you and in tumbled Jinyoung, Sehun, Gongchan and Wonwoo.
 
"WONWOO HYUNG. Where did you come from ???" DK yelped in surprise. This kid knows no fear...
 
"Be on the look out guys... We may need to fight any second..." Jinyoung preps.
 
"Wait... There's more coming..." Wonwoo informs.
 
"Hmmm sixth sense... I wonder what other powers he has..." You think to yourself.
 
Just as Wonwoo predicted the hole opens again and in tumbles Chanyeol........... then Suho, Lay, Jeonghan, S.coups and Mingyu.
 
"Hmmm seems that if whoever the user is wants to bring one person in the people within a certain radius of that person will come too." Wonwoo deducts.
 
"What makes you so sure ?" Chanyeol asked pissed that Wonwoo was being such a smart .
 
"Well most of us have a reason to be in here since we are the people who have anything to do with anything... if you know what I mean. However there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for Seokmin and Mingyu to be here. Don't you agree." Wonwoo explains.
 
The group of you nod.
 
"Hmph yeh more or less. That pretty much makes sense." You voice out, at least Wonwoo killed one of your questions. So for your curiosity to be killed all you needed to know was WHAT THE CRAP IS GOING ON ???
 
*
a/n: Lol guess what since I always leave ya'll hanging so long whenever I update here's two chapters ^^ (Pleaseforgive me TAT) Ok shameless advertisment time again. SUB TO MY OTHER FICS :3 Occupy yourself there *sparkly eyes* Please comment to because comment makes me happeu. :p