Chapter 11

Immortal

Chapter 11

Day 2, Morning

*

Your eyes slowly watered up as you witnessed Jinyoung's brotherly love for you. You got up from your seat and walked over to your shaking friend. Your Mom got up and gently spun Jinyoung around to face you before resting you in his arms. With that Jinyoung burst into tears as he clutched you securely. As Jinyoung's warm tears fell onto your skin you vowed never to let go of him again. 

Jinyoung's emotional outburst was followed by your Mom calling his and telling her that he will be staying the night since he fell asleep from exhaustion. It was also followed by another smaller emotional outburst from you because the Army Stew had overcooked but it was quickly recovered from by the use of ice cream. That night you were happy and full, your life was great and you had reconciled your relationship with Jinyoung and probably Gongchan tomorrow morning.

Little did you know that tomorrow will hold more than just happy feelings of warmth and laughter. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you weren't sure whether you were woken up by the extreme cold or by the hideous night mare you had which reminded you of the terrifying incident that had happened the day before. Even if you were asleep fear would still manage to get your powers to creep out of you. You sat up stiffly, cracking your frozen knuckles. Half-asleep you curled your knees up to your chest, resting your head in between them. When you were a child you often got nightmares which resulted in your father whose sub was stone replacing the rotting wood in your room with cold marble. You absentmindedly stared out of your window, frosting it delicately as you watched the city outside come to life. You jumped as a few firm knocks were heard from your door. Your Dad slowly stuck his head in, wincing at the cold.

"You awake princess ? Breakfast is ready a little earlier than usual today since there's an event at Daddy's office today and I would like to eat with you. Can you give up a bit of beauty sleep for me ?" Your Dad cooed as he tapped his fingers against the wall, thawing the room. 

You nod sleepily and swung your legs over the side of the bed. You shivered slightly as your feet came in contact with the freezing, white marble floor. As You shuffled towards to bathroom to drag your uniform on you gave a loud yawn, scratching your neck slowly. 

"You might not want to be so scruffy Baby ! Jinyoung is over remember ?" You hard your Mom whisper-yell, just loud enough for you to hear.

You slapped your forhead with embarrasement, hoping that he didnt hear anything from behind his closed door. You ran into the bathroom and slammed the door close not wanting Jinyoung to see the morning version of you. You washed up specifically mindful of how you would want Jinyoung to see you. After you were sure that you were presentable, you lightly stepped out of the bathroom feeling fresh. Placing a peck on your Dad's forhead you sat down to the nutella pancakes you Mom had made. (I am soooo damn hungry right now...) 

"Where's Jinyoung ?" You inquired as you munched into the gooey forkful of heaven. (Yup, I am definitely starving.)

"His still sleeping, I want him to rest properly. His eyebags make me worry about him to no end." Your Mom sighed.

"Yeah besides, this is you and me time. I don't want your mind thinking about another boy." Grumbled Siwon over a mouth full of food. (In case you guys still don't know yet Siwon is your Dad.)

You sighed and dug in, debating with your Father on whether or not his co worker had sinned by eating the sandwhich that your father had left in the office fridge. As you laughed over his small complains, Siwon checked his watch.

"Ok, baby girl I have to leave soon but can you help me get Jinyoung please ? I want to talk to him before I leave." He instructed.

Slightly confused and scared for Jinyoungs life, you asked for a second helping of pancakes from your Mom then walked towards the guest room. 

"Jinyoung ? good morning..." You almost whispered as you opened the door slightly. 

The sight almost choked you cuz

1. You weren't used to shirtless boys.

2. You weren't used to shirtless sweaty boys. 

3. You weren't used to shirtless sweaty boys doing the most hardcore handstand pushups you had ever seen. 

Jinyoung's head snapped up to you and he quickly stood back up. 

"Annyeong." He greeted smiling brightly not in the least flustered.

"My Dad wants to talk to you before he goes to work so do you think you can step out for a bit ?" You explain trying to remain calm. 

"Oh yeah sure! Gimme on sec." He moved quickly dragging on your Dad's clothes which he had borrowed. 

The both of you trudged into the dining room, Jinyoung politely greeting your parents good morning.

"You wanted to talk to me Uncle Siwon ?" Jinyoung said taking a seat across your Father.

"Yes, You see today and maybe to next few days or so I'll have to go to work earlier than usual. I'm entrusting my daughter to you ok ? There's always this annoying guy called Baro who keeps trying to hit on her." Your Father murmured over his food trying his best to refrain from complaining. 

Jinyoung choked slightly, doing his best not to laugh seeing how serious your Dad was. 

"I'll do my best sir." Jinyoung assured.

"Good good...Then I'll be on my way. Fistpump boy." Your Dad offered Jinyoung his fist which was answered by a polite bump back. 

Your father smiled brightly placing a kiss on your forehead and another on your Mom's cheek. The three of you waved him goodbye as he made his way out of the door. 

After a good breakfast your Mom hurried you two to school as she prepared to go to work herself. You skipped along the coridoor cheerfuly, happy to be going to school with Jinyoung again. Jinyoung easily kept up with your pace with his long legs, watching you fondly. The second the both of you stepped onto the mainstreet the usual sound of the bicycle bell rang. You turned to face Baro once again as usual but Jinyoung kept his back faced to him. 

"Good morning Miss Choi... I see that today you left your house with a boy. I'm afraid I don't know the details but I know that both your parents wouldn't be very pleased to know that you let a boy sleepover at your house last night. I can call them right now but I think you would rather I don't. So tell me what do you have to offer me for my silence." Baro proudly spoke with flourish. 

"Go ahead and tell them. I really couldn't care less." You state simply causing him to lose his balance on his bike for a few seconds. 

"What a scandal ! The prestigious pureblood family daughter bringing a man home for the night, I dare not imagine what else could hve happened in that apartment of yours. You two are minors too, his from our school isn't he ? I can tell by his uniform." Baro haughtily threatened. 

"As a matter of fact ... !" You begin, before Jinyoung interupted you swinging his arm over your shoulder.

"As a matter of fact I am from her school, and I have also known her since she was born. So about our activities last night I would confidently state that all FOUR of us had a very good nights rest." Jinyoung spoke out coldly as the two of you enjoyed watching Baro spazz as he tried to decide what expression he should be using at that moment. 

The both of you smirked slightly as Jinyoung hugged your shoulder slightly closer towards him just to rub it in. 

"As the student council president ! Your head. You know that I haven't given you a dating permission slip yet. You are clearly breaking school rules now so I highly recommend you let go of her or I'll give you a dissmisal slip." Baro half yelled outraged.

"Please go ahead then, but know that once I leave you will lose your accounting member and your treasurer because Gongchan will leave with me. The two most annoying jobs that you pushed to the two of us will be pushed back to you. Do you really want that ?" Jinyoung remarked casually.

"Jung Jinyoung ! Are you threatening me right now ?!" 

Jinyoung shrugged and guided you around to walk to school. The both of you continued walking straight ignoring the furious outcries behind you.

*

"Oh GREAT ! Now she has this Arch dude who even stayed the night. Your gone... Over... Dead..."

"More encouraging please... It's only the second day since I met her..."

"I think your a goner though. You think Sehun, Jinyoung or Gongchan will let you near her."

"JUZ... Shaddup... I'm hanging up..."

*

a/n: Yesh this Chapter was a filler... I'm sorry... Don't kill me... Yes I know I haven't updated in 2 months almost... It's like Naruto... You wait forever for an episode and it ends up being a filler... Sorry... Heh... Sorry... Yeah... Sorry... >< I'll TRY to update soon... Heh... Sorry...