Chapter 16

Immortal

Chapter 16

Day 2, Night

*

"What's going on ???" DK stuttered as all the furniture around you disappeared.
 
"Dimensional Manipulation, creating a new dimension and trapping people inside. Some Celestial beings use it to create meeting rooms too, you can't come in unless invited." You explain. 
 
A hole opens above the both of you and in tumbled Jinyoung, Sehun, Gongchan and Wonwoo.
 
"WONWOO HYUNG. Where did you come from ???" DK yelped in surprise. This kid knows no fear...
 
"Be on the look out guys... We may need to fight any second..." Jinyoung preps.
 
"Wait... There's more coming..." Wonwoo informs.
 
"Hmmm sixth sense... I wonder what other powers he has..." You think to yourself.
 
Just as Wonwoo predicted the hole opens again and in tumbles Chanyeol........... followed by Suho, Lay, Jeonghan, S.coups and Mingyu.
 
"Hmmm seems that if whoever the user is wants to bring one person in the people within a certain radius of that person will come too." Wonwoo deducts.
 
"What makes you so sure ?" Chanyeol asked pissed that Wonwoo was being such a smart .
 
"Well most of us have a reason to be in here since we are the people who have anything to do with anything... if you know what I mean. However there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for Seokmin and Mingyu to be here. Don't you agree." Wonwoo explains.
 
The group of you nod.
 
"Hmph yeh more or less. That pretty much makes sense." You voice out, at least Wonwoo killed one of your questions. So for your curiosity to be killed all you needed to know was WHAT THE CRAP IS GOING ON ???
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You didn't have time to figure out anything though because out of the wall across you shot a knife that flew at lightning speed past everyone. Thankfully you managed to dodge as the knife landed only mere inches away from your thin neck. You took a closer look at the knife which was deeply imbedded into the wall. It's handle was wrapper with a stenching, dirty piece of cloth and the blade was coated with poison. Observing the room you realised that these knives could fly out of anywhere and take you by surprise. Seeing that you were alright Jinyoung instructed everyone to be on the look out.
 
To everyones surprise a figure flies out of the ceiling and heads straight for you. Wasting no time as he grabbed you and roughly shoved you straight against the wall behind you. He had you completely trapped. Behind him you could see your friends desperately trying to reach you while dodging the multiple daggers that were flying all around them like bullets of machine guns. You took a look at the cloaked man, his eyes were completely covered by a mask leaving only his mouth for you to remember him by.

Keeping one arm on your neck, he used his unoccupied hand to clasp both your wrist tightly together. Fear was coming out from your aura in waves.  He relaxed his grip and leaned in close and gave you the most annoying grin you had ever seen in your life. He was playing and he loved it, he was receiving endless amounts of satisfaction from the amount of fear you were producing at that moment.

He moved even closer until his lips lightly touched the shell of her ear.

 

“Welcome to your worst nightmare little angel."

 

Sehun finally broke through the daggers and leapt up to attack him.

 

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BASTARD."

 
The room is then thrown pitch darkness. You feel the attacker let go of you which was almost immediately followed by Sehun throwing himslef around you for safety. You and your friends quickly huddle together so as to not be seperated if danger was to arise again. 
 
 
"Seokmin..." You whisper grabbing his hand.
 
"Yes ?" He replies grabbing you hand back, judging from the amount of sweat coming from his, he was obviously scared.
 
"What do you see ?" You ask.
 
"What ?" 
 
"You have night vision in one of your eyes, tell me what you see." You repeat hastily.
 
"OoOOOoooh Ok um, theres nothing... OH." He half exclaims. "Someone just entered the room, his dressed in a long cloak though so I can't see his face but um... theres a crest ... it's red with a yellow circle in the middle and within the yellow circle is the picture of a... bird or something." 
 
You relate the infomation to your three brothers and Wonwoo.
 
"That crest... could it possibly be ... Gongchan, is it ?" Jinyoung asks with a shaking voice.
 
"IT IS their crest but I don't see why they are here so soon... The princess isn't even here yet." Gongchan sputters.
 
"It's midnight, you know who becomes stronger during this time." Sehun casually reminded.
 
Wonwoo suddenly wrapped his arms around you and yanked you away from your position, Lay who was behind you yelped in pain. Realising that whoever it was, was next to him DK spun around and grabbed the guy. You heard DK start struggling with somebody accompanied with a few muffled grunts then a loud thump.
 
"I got him ! I roundhouse kicked the out of him." DK declared in victory.
 
For good measure Gongchan and Sehun leapt on top of the attacker too. 
 
"CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE ON THE LIGHTS ???" You heard S.coups yell out of exasperation.
 
Chanyeol's arm lit up with fire allowing light to be shed on the mysterious attacker.
 
Before any of you could see his face the walls of the room pixelised and crumbled away taking him with it. Slowly parts of the kitchen that you and DK were in before begin to take shape again. 
 
"What just happened ???" Jeonghan asked srambling to get a chair for Lay, who was wincing in pain, to sit on.
 
"Well... there are a few different theories behind the reason why that could have happened. 1. It was a warning. 2. They were trying to kill us before the princess came but I highly doubt that. Dimensional Manipulation is a support type power , say during a battle the most you can do with it is trap a couple of people in it so that they cant attack anyone but other than that you can't kill anyone with it." S.coups deduced. 
 
This guy is prrreeeetttttyyyy well educated, he will be handy to have around. You say to Sehun.
 
Yeap, maybe it was a good thing that we have the country kids around but the detention kids are doing nothing...
 
Sehun sighed out loud.
 
"Was it really a bad idea to have BTS around ?" You wonder.
 
"AAARRRGGHHH" Lay yelped out as Suho tried to massage the massive bruise on his back.
 
"This is no time to wonder about random boys ! We need to get Lay fixed." You think slapping yourself.
 
Biting your thumb hard you positioned it in front of Lay who gratefully lapped it up. 
 
*
After making sure that Lay was safely back in his room, you made your way back to Jinyoung's room. You looked out the window and watched raindrops roll down the icy glass windows as the rain slowly become heavier and heavier. It was hard work to keep the air clean, without Lay's power's contribution it was even harder. So whenever any nature or healing type creature was unable to fulfill his role it will start raining so that the air will still be cleaned dispite an angel being down. Judging from the fact that it won't stop anytime soon you figured that your parents will only reach home tomorrow morning. 
 
Along the way a black hole opened in the wall and an arm reached out grabbing you and then dragging you into it, the only thing left behind was the sound of your surprised scream echoing down the hallway. When you finally opened you eyes again you found yourself in a room just like before but alone. Looking up you came face to face with Suga.
 
"WAIT IT WAS YOU ??? WHO ARE YOU ??? YOUR A SPY !" You jumped up ready to attack.
 
"Calm yourself, I'm a power manipulator I'm repeating the power that was used a couple minutes ago. It's alot faster to find you by traveling inside the walls rather than running up and down this whole place. Here's the problem,
-Nobody in our group of people use Dimensional Manipulation.
-So the user was an intruder. (Judging from your reaction I guess you were the one that was attacked.)
-But I took 10 minutes to find you, my ability to manipulate this power usually only last 5 minutes and so... "
 
"Whoever it is, is still here..." You finish. 
 
*
a/n: Ooooooh scary XD. SUB TO MY OTHER FICS :3 COMMENT :3 *sparkly eyes* Please comment to because comment makes me happeu. Buing Buing~ :p HA LOL WUT EVEN. IF I EVER HAVE A BOYFRIEND REMIND ME NOT TO DO AEGYP CUZ THAT WILL BE THE REASON HE LEAVES.