Never changed

Love you? Sorry I can't

L.Joe and his friends were in front of the school joking around.  

“Raah, when will we have a new student? I’m bored ~” Chunji  sighed loudly.

L.Joe giggled “What you already took all the girls here in your bed?”

“Yeah” he grinned.

“Even her” Ricky pointed at the old-fashioned girl that was walking toward the school, with books in her arms.

All their eyes her “No not her!” he laughed.

“Let’s laugh a little” CAP proposed.  He cleared his throat and put a fake smile on his face “Hey Eunmi! I love your dress today”

She meekly smiled “Really? Thank you” she responded as she passed by.

When she finally disappears, the boys burst out laughing hard.

With a lot of control, Changjo managed to say “She really believes that! HAHAHAHAH,  my grand grandma has the same dress”

“HAHAHA, yes the other day, I saw the same dress in Little House on the prairie.” Ricky added.

“Come on guy, with a little make up, she can be very pretty” Niel said as he stopped laughing.

“Never! I know her since kindergarten, she didn’t never change her style nor hairstyle”  L.Joe chuckled.

“By the way, what your father said about the incident last night?” CAP asked.

L.Joe rolled his eyes “I just skewered his car and he said that I need to change otherwise he will send me to the army”

His friends made a face “Oww, man your father is a loser”

“Yeah I know” L.Joe agreed.