Chapter 2

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"...Okay, Jess! Sure...Yeah, I will. Okay, bye. See you!"

 

Tiffany said, hanging up after having a long conversation with Jessica. As they have planned, Jessica informed the venue and the time to Tiffany as they were meeting up today but still, Taeyeon was sleeping like a log.

Tiffany walked to the older girl's room. Seeing the sleepyhead, she chuckled a bit. "You dork!" She muttered.

She went closer and sat down on the bed without disturbing the sleeping Taeyeon.

She examined the serene face of the girl. She caressed her cheeks smoothly. Eyes, nose, lips and finally her perfect sculpted jawline. Taeyeon snuggled a little bit feeling the touch of the younger girl.

Taeyeon smiled. "Sica." She whispered. Fortunately, Tiffany didn't hear it clearly.

She shook the dorky girl a bit.

"Taeyeon, Taeyeon!"

No answer from the sleeping girl.

"Taeyeon!"

Tiffany repeated the action again a bit roughly.

Taeyeon finally woke up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock.

Eight. 

It was a lot late as because she wasn't a heavy sleeper and usually she was up early.

She moved her gaze to the figure beside her.

"Good morning, Fany!"

Tiffany giggled at the cute sight ahead. "Morning, Tae! I was watching this heavy sleepyhead for a while." She said.

"Really? I'm sorry. I overslept. I must wake up early." Taeyeon said.

"No, don't force yourself. Let it be!"  Tiffany said as she got up from the bed. "And, Taeyeon, are you free today?" She asked.

"Yeah, obviously, it's Sunday." She smiled.

"We have an invitation” Said Tiffany.

"From?" Taeyeon stood up and tucked up the sheets.

"Remember my best friend, I always talk about?"

"Yeah, that Korean-American girl like you, right? You didn't even tell her name. How bad of you, Fany!" Taeyeon complained.

Tiffany chuckled.

"Well, today we are going to meet her."

"Really? Finally."

"Yeah, she said she's free today and that we can meet her. Even, it's been years since I last saw her. So, what do you say?"

"I'm in. I'm so bored working all day at the restaurant. That sounds great!”

"Brilliant! Then get ready, so we can have breakfast with them.”

"Sure, give me two minutes." Taeyeon took her clothes and rushed to the bathroom. Since Tiffany was already got ready to go out, she started packing up her stuff.

 

 

-

 

 

Jessica has already woken up. She was busy talking to Yuri.

 

"Yah! don't bicker with me like a three year old elementary school kid Yuri. Get a grip on yourself!" The blonde girl muttered harshly.

 

"No way. why don't you like to go on a picnic with me? Why I need to beg you for a simple outing when I am your friend?" Yuri whined.

 

It has been three days, since Yuri started to ask Jessica out. But due to her packed schedule, Jessica rejected and ignored the request. Yuri thinks of Jessica as more than a friend, but she knows Jessica is not ready for a relationship. Though, Yuri felt hopeless and frustrated every time she got rejected. Still, she didn’t want to give up. She asked at least, to go on a picnic with her, but the ice princess never agreed.

 

"Then be. I have no time." Jessica said.

 

"Sica!" Yuri begged.

 

"Don't 'Sica' me, Yuri. I told you. It's a big 'No!'. Now, get ready and come and pick me. Tiffany must be waiting for me”

 

"Fine." Yuri cut the call. Jessica threw the phone to the bed. She knew about Yuri’s feelings for her, but she pretended not to because she didn’t want to hurt Yuri as she did years ago to someone. She knows she ccouldn’t fall in love again. She was not even ready.

 

 

-

 

 

Both Jessica and Yuri finally had arrived the place. Bann Restaurant is one of the most beautiful restaurants in Seoul. 

 

As Jessica entered, the owner greeted girls with a bow and a warm smile.  "Welcome, ma'am! Please come this way." He showed the way to their table.

 

"Thank you!" Jessica said and walked after with Yuri.

 

They walked to the reserved table, which was decorated nicely. "Please, take a seat! Do you want anything ma'am?" He asked Jessica while giving the menu.

 

"No, we will order. Thanks!" She said.

 

"My pleasure, Ma'am! Have a nice day!" He bowed and left.

 

Yuri was gawking around the place. She felt uncomfortable because everyone was looking at them and whispering to each other. Well that was understandable since she was with the famous Jessica Jung.

 

"Sica!" Yuri called out.

 

"Hmm..." She hummed.

 

"I feel weird." Jessica looked up hearing Yuri's sudden change of tone.

 

"What?" She asked.

 

“People are staring at us. Especially you”

 

"Oh!" Jessica smiled.

 

“What’s with the ‘oh’?”

 

"Well, it's natural Yuri. People can look at anything or anyone if they want to. Don't mind them." Jessica said relaxingly. She looked around and smiled with some customers. Yuri felt like she was mocked.

 

Suddenly the restaurant doorbell rang as the door opened. Jessica looked back. Tiffany was walking alone towards them. Jessica waved at the girl as she saw her. Yuri gave a little smile as she didn't know who she was.

 

"Hey, where is your friend?" Jessica asked curiously as Tiffany mentioned about her friend.

 

"She's outside at the parking lot. She's coming." Tiffany said putting her bag aside while have a better look at two people in front her.

 

"Oh! You look so different, in a good way of course." The red haired girl commented.

 

"Thanks, you too, Tiff. And umm...this is Yuri. My friend and assistant partially." Jessica introduced the tanned, black haired girl to Tiffany.

 

"Hi, Nice to meet you, Tiffany-ssi!" Yuri said shaking  hands.

 

"You too, Yuri-ssi." Tiffany said.

 

"Actually, Yuri is helping me a lot through all day with my schedules."

 

"I see. Nice to hear!" Tiffany said and moved her gaze as she saw Taeyeon walking inside the restaurant. "There she is." Tiffany said having Jessica's and Yuri's attention.

 

Jessica looked back as Tiffany stares at her friend. Well, girlfriend.

 

.....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter