Chapter 32

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon let out a sigh looking at Jessica's picture as her wallpaper of her phone. She reminisced the day before incident took place in Jung's residence. She felt bitter, heavy-hearted hearing all the crap she had to listen to but her heart was aching because of how she talked to her lover that day. It pained Taeyeon so much. 

The older girl unlocked the keypad and dialled Jessica's number and waited. "The number you have dialled is not reachable. Please check the number." No answer from the girl. Taeyeon tried once again. Twice, thrice. 

"!" She hissed throwing her phone away. 

No answer at all. 

"What did I tell her? Urghh..." She muttered under her breath. Suddenly, her phone buzzed constantly. As soon as she checked she saw messages from Krystal. 

To Taeyeon : Unnie!

To Taeyeon : This is Soojung!

To Taeyeon : Need you asap!!

To Taeyeon : Come to Seoul hospital now.

To Taeyeon : Jessica unnie is not well.

To Taeyeon : Be quick! 

"What?" Taeyeon gasped seeing Jessica's name. She jumped out of the bed and quickly prepared to go to the hospital. 

 

-

 

Mrs.Jung, Krystal, Yuri, Tiffany and Seohyun were at the hospital outside Jessica's room. Everyone was quite mind-messed with the situation occured. The reason was, for the past two days, Jessica didn't get any meal and she was lacking strength. She already had this illness since childhood, which made her to lose energy in her body if she starve a lot. So, doctors always recommended her to eat well and stay healthy. 

Due to what happened, Jessica was fed up and she was constantly pondering for days. She was exhausted and disappointed and it caused her to refuse everything that comes to her.

The doctor came out from the room after checking up the blonde girl inside. Mrs.Jung walked closer and spoke to the male doctor. "Doctor, what happened to my daughter? Is she fine?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"She's fine for now. I gave her some medicine. Hopefully, she could be discharge tonight. Her state is not that critical but.." The man paused looking at the woman in front of him. It made everyone worried with Jessica.

"According to her medical reports, this is not good for her."

"What, doctor?" Mr.Jung asked worridly.

"Didn't she eat anything for the past few days?"

His question made Jessica's mother to be speechless. She couldn't say the things happened in her house because it was too personal. 

Krystal rescued her mother replying the doctor. "Actually, she was..uh...rejecting to eat  because she was kinda exhausted with hometask and..you know doctor. I think she felt a bit bitter." 

He gave an 'Oh' look before speaking. "I see. But health is more important for her since she lacks a lot of energy to function her body." Krystal nodded along with the doctor as she was told. He examined the small girl. "I believe you are her sister?" He asked.

"Yes doctor." Krystal said.

"You better take care of your sister and keep her healthy and stronger. Hmm?"

"Sure, doctor..I-I will. C-Can I see her now?"

"Yes, she's sleeping now. Don't let her talk much though." 

"Thanks doctor. We owe you alot!"

"This is my duty. Anyways, see you!" 

"Okay!" 

The man left the rest. Krystal sighed and looked inside Jessica's room. Her sister was peacefully sleeping but Krystal didn't want to disturb her right now. Yuri somehow broke the awkward silence. 

"Well Krys, I believe that we should go. I mean you should stay here with mom and see if Jessica's fine until Taeng comes. And, if you need something you can call me. Is it okay?"

"Sure, unnie I will." The younger Jung said.

Tiffany and Seohyun nodded along and left with Yuri. "See you then, Krystal. Call me if you want anything!"

"Sure unnie, thanks!" Krystal waved the leaving girls. She took a glimpse of her mother who was now sitting somewhere at the corner of the hospital window seat, looking far. After a short while, Krystal heard a girl screaming her name. "Soojung!!!!" It was Taeyeon.

"Unnie!" Krystal smiled seeing the girl bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter