Chapter 14

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three days passed. Everything seemed to be clear. As usual, Tiffany and Taeyeon started spending their daily life style, when Jessica concentrated hard on her business work only with Seohyun.

After the quarrel Jessica and Taeyeon had, Taeyeon decided, not to break Jessica's walls. She believed they had a past and now, that was all over.

Previously, Taeyeon wasn't sure about her own feelings, when she asked Jessica to leave. But, after three years when they met accidently, things went upside down. Feelings bursted out and Taeyeon couldn't hide them. So as Jessica. If they made something, they had to live on it because thier own lives were not predictable. 

On the other hand, Yuri was there occupied with her sister's engagement party. She had already invited Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica, the trio which she wanted to test something between two people. She had a plan. 

Yuri had somehow contacted Tiffany, after two days before the incident which took place between Taeyeon and Jessica. Tiffany didn't know Jessica was there at her home when she was absent but she didn't get pissed off when Yuri said that because it's fair, that's Taeyeon's girlfriend after all. Things cannot be changed and she was disappointed.

-

"Sica was with Taeyeon that day." 

"Wait!...What?" 

"Don't you know? Sica went on shopping that day when Taeyeon was also there at the mall. After they are done with the subject, Jessica had gone to the lot but had seen her vehicle was not there. The insurance company had informed her, that she forgot to pay the lease and they had taken it for sometime. So, Taeyeon had given her a hand and taken her to your house. When I called Sica, Taeyeon answered and said she's with her and not to worry. I decided not to bother but....where were you that time?" 

"I...I was in Busan. I left Taeyeon a week ago because I had to solve a problem between some of my clients...I just...never knew something like that. The day I was back home, Tae was looking empty. There was a difference. When I asked why, she rejected to answer. She was all....angry..."

 "Honestly, I don't what happened between them. I didn't get to meet Sica since I'm busy with Gyuri's things. Seohyun, her secretary said that, these days Sica is trying hard to work and she felt it unsual. Because most of the time Seohyun is the one who take care of her things." 

"This is messing up my head Yuri. I don't want to see Tae suffer because of a past, broken love."

"Same with me Tiffany. I don't want both of them to be like this. That's why I told you that I want to help them to gettogether. Unless, they will suffer forever. If they are broken, we have to mend the things between them. We are best friends of them after all." 

"...."

"I know you hate this subject, but as long as you keep loving her, you will be heart broken 'cause you know she won't ever going to love back. What would happen if Taeng knew that you loved her? She will be worried Tiffany. She didn't love you and that you are hurt, she'll think it as her fault. Do you want this to happen? I just want to bring back their past and make them happy, just like how they were." 

-

 

Seohyun was collecting up some documents when Jessica suddently called the girl out. "Seohyun!" 

"Yes, ma'm?" She said.

"I'm going out. Please, take care of the work. Answer any call that comes and finish the deals. Okay?" 

"Sure. I will take care of it." Seohyun said while placing the files on Jessica's office table. 

"Thanks! See you then!" 

"See you!" She said when Jessica left closing the door. 

Minutes later, she heard the door opened again. She thought it was maybe Jessica who had come by again. Seohyun turn around to take a glimpse of the sight.and cut off seeing it was another.

"Ma---" A black tanned girl was standing there, in front of her who's none other than..Yuri.

"Yuri-ssi?" Seohyun asked with wide eyes.

"Hi, Seo!" Yuri greeted back taking seat on the comfortable sofa behind her while putting her coat on the rack. 

"Jessica-ssi left, just right now."

"Yes, I met her. Just came here, to see if anything there that should be done by me." 

"Thanks for the concern but there are not anything that you have to do, Yuri-ssi. Jessica-ssi, cleared all the orders." 

"I see. It's okay then. So, what are you doing now? Leaving?" 

"Not really. I was told to take care of the deals of the customers, who calls by. So, I'm not taking my off too soon." Seohyun smiled. "Umm..do you want anything drink Yuri-ssi? A lemonade?" 

"That's a good idea. Okay, for two then." Yuri smiled and waited for Seohyun. 

"Here." Seohyun served the drink and placed the tray. She took her glass of lemonade and took seat on the sofa facing Yuri. Both started drinking sip by sip, when two didn't dare to make a conversation.

Yuri spoke first and broke the silence. "Seo, do you see really, any difference in Sica?" 

Seohyun paused sipping and looked up. "As I told you, I see a difference which is really unsual." She said nodding her head.

"Didn't she tell you anything about?" Asked Yuri finishing her drink.

"She didn't. I tried to ask but she cleverly passed the chances." 

Yuri sighed. Even, Seohyun feel weird about Jessica. She could guess something had happenend between them. 

"I'm feel pity, Seo. I'm sorry to see her working like this."

"Yuri-ssi, actually, what happened to her?"

"I don't know. Something is wrong and I don't know what it is. Sica never works like this. If she does, she's in pressure." 

"What was she doing past three days? Maybe, it caused for her to be like this." 

Yuri was taken aback from the sudden question. She wasn't sure if she could tell this to Seohyun. It's not because she couldn't be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter