Chapter 13

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany was finally came back from Busan. She was to return two days earlier than she planned, albeit, something came up and she actually had to stay for another two weeks. But the girl was more worried for Taeyeon, so she left Busan as soon as she finished her work there.

 

Unluckily, Taeyeon's expression was not what she had expected. Taeyeon was grumpy and didn't welcome her at all. Tiffany thought it was odd and she was a bit hurt. She thought Taeyeon had moved on from Jessica and when she was staying in Busan, her feelings had been growing more, as she missed the girl so much. But all that happiness shattered, when she saw Taeyeon’s sulky mood.

 

Whatever it is, Tiffany wanted Taeyeon to share everything she’s going through right now.

Why she had to stuff everything inside her brain, right?

 

"Taeyeon..are you okay?" Tiffany asked from her usual caring voice. Taeyeon was resting her head on the headboard of the bed.

 

Tiffany knew Taeyeon wasn't sleeping as she saw the older girl nods.

 

"You sure?" Repeating the same sentence was something which made Taeyeon pissed off. She hated it. Too much caring was a burden to her.

 

"I am." Taeyeon's voice was stern when Tiffany gasped a little.

 

"I'm sorry Tae but I---" Taeyeon cut off as she opened her eyes and shot a glare at Tiffany.

 

"Please, leave me alone for a while, Fany!" She said.

 

"Okay, I-I'm sorry!" It was like a slap on her face. No matter who tries to comfort her, Taeyeon was stubborn.

 

The younger girl left, while wiping her tears.

 

Taeyeon sensed it. She knew Tiffany was sobbing and the reason was her. Her cruel behavior since in the morning.

"I'm sorry,Fany! I know you are hurting but deep inside...I'm....dying."

 

-

 

Flashback

 

Jessica got up early as she saw the clock which stated six in the morning. It was another sunny day and she could feel it as the sunlight covered her face. Because mornings were always fresh.

 

She rubbed her eyes as she tried to get up but she couldn't. That’s when she saw the sleeping girl, who had wrapped her arms around her. Jessica was could feel the fresh perfume smell on her clothes, as she was close to the girl's neck. The younger girl lightly smiled and gave a small peck on Taeyeon's neck, which tingled the sleeping latter a bit.

 

When Jessica was staring at Taeyeon's serene face as she slept, the girl woke up. She saw a Jessica, who was gawking at her from her chest level.

 

"Good morning, Sooyeon!" Taeyeon said normally.

 

"Morning, Taeyeon!" Jessica politely replied.

 

"When did you wake up?.." Taeyeon asked while yawning and letting go of Jessica from her arms. "..Oops..sorry!..." She said as she realized the younger girl was in her arms. It was whole different from their lives now because it was not normal to be like that.

 

"Just now, it’s okay!" Jessica eagerly got up from the bed with the expectation of hiding her blushing face from the girl behind her.

 

Taeyeon smiled like an idiot when she saw Jessica's crimson red face. The thought of teasing the girl came at the instant.

"Sooyeon, how was last night?" Taeyeon asked reaching Jessica, who stared outside of the window.

 

"What?" Jessica asked.

 

"How was last night?" Taeyeon repeated with the same tone as she s her arms around Jessica making her blush for the second time. She placed her chin on Jessica's shoulder and joined the staring game with the latter.

 

"What about last night?" Jessica was totally being hilarious here. If she could have a memory test of asking about last night what happened, Jessica was willing to point out every single thing happened between the latter and her. She loved when Taeyeon starts to tease about these things. She loved it.

 

"Yah! Can't you just remember that? Things happened last night.....when the lights went off...and...." The ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter