Chapter 11

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Countining from the last chapter) 

Finally, after a few hours of driving, they arrived at their destination, to a place where Jessica had never seen and never wished to come. Which they called Tiffany's and Taeyeon's home, where they lived together. But, Jessica was in a total mess right now. She was afraid because she didn't know why, Taeyeon would bring her to her house if Tiffany was in. Though, Jessica and Tiffany are best friends, she could estimate how her friend's expression would change, after seeing her with Taeyeon at their home and that was going to be a world war. 

Jessica hopped out of the car as Taeyeon did the same. "Come in." Taeyeon said, as she took out all her shopping stuff out from the trunk. 

Jessica glanced at Taeyeon, who was busy with her work with an anxious heart. "Taeyeon..." She called out before taking out her shopping bags. 

Taeyeon continued without looking but hummed in response. "Hmm..?"

"Are you....sure about this?" Asked Jessica who were serious at the moment. Taeyeon held her head. "About what?" she asked.

"About, me having in your house." Jessica simply answered. Taeyeon gave a small nod and smiled. 

"Don't worry! Tiffany is not at home. She has gone to Busan to meet one of her clients." 

"What?" 

"Yes, I won't bring you here unless....she was." She said and sighed. 

"But, why? Why did you bring me here? You could drop me by my place." Though how much Jessica kept uttering, Taeyeon wasn't giving an answer. She obviously had the opportunity to drop Jessica by her house, but why did she take the girl to her place? Only a simple answer could be given but she didn't hurry. She went with the flow.

"Taeyeon..." Jessica was about to repeat her question but Taeyeon is already inside the house. 

"Come inside." Taeyeon said silently. Jessica grunted and sighed at the same time. Nothing could do but to obey the latter. Whatever she says, now she will be alone with Taeyeon, her past, in her house. Well, in TaeNy's home. She couldn't complain. She calmly took her bags out and closed the door of the car. 

 

Jessica was calm and quite. She didn't dare to initiate any simple coversation with Taeyeon. The latter was making some coffee for them. She could feel that Jessica was stealing countless glances at her and she was secretly jumping in joy inside. Being able to be with Jessica alone, just like they were used to be on those days. On the other hand, Jessica wanted to deny but can't help feeling the same.

Taeyeon made her way to the couch, with a tray on her hands. She placed the tray and served the coffee to Jessica. "Here, yours." 

"Thank you!" Jessica said, sipping a little but she felt the damn hotness in the coffee. "Ouch!" She yelled which made Taeyeon gasp. 

"What happened, Jessica?" She asked with a concern putting her mug on the table in front of her and about to watch after Jessica.

"Nothing. Coffee is just..too hot." She said while flashing a comforting smile. 

"Wait,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter