Chapter 8

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Unnie, are you kidding me?"

 

"No I'm not Soojung, I'm serious. I met her...again."

 

"What did she say?"

 

"Nothing. We were having some awkward moments for a while."

 

"Awkward moments? What...awkward...--"

 

"Awkward means awkward, nothing to elaborate."

 

"Hmm...Now what are you planning to do?"

 

"P-Planning what?"

 

"Taeyeon unnie..."

 

"Why should I plan anything?"

 

"Unnie, I'll tell you one thing. Don't ever try to do something stupid again. You almost made her miserable."

                                                                                                                  

"How come you blame me for that Soojung? You know the reason why I HAD to do that."

 

"I know that, but breaking up is not a solution."

 

"Are you giving me an advice or what?"

 

"I'm not older than you to give an advice but as your sister, I must prevent my unnie, doing the same mistake and ended up in regrets again."

 

"Regrets...? Soojung, please, I wanted this…I wanted my dream to come true."

 

"Oh come on unnie! I'm tired of hearing your cliché. For god sake, don't try to make things clear with her and get back, if you are going to hurt her. 'Cause...I don't wanna see HER suffering again, because of you."

 

"Soo-----" *toot..toot..toot*                                                           

 

The line went dead. This is usually how Jessica's phone conversations ended with her own little sister. It goes without saying that Krystal Jung or Jung Soojung was mad at her sister. Everything started because of that day.

 

From the blooming relationship Jessica and Taeyeon had, Krystal had been most of the time, their code of communication. When the two lovers had fights and had an ill-at-ease, Jessica's little sister always helped them to get through, every time. When Jessica was not around, Taeyeon's best pal was Krystal. They spent their time together pranking, cooking, watching movies and outings that sometimes made Jessica feel jealous to death. Taeyeon loved Krystal as her own sister, as Krystal did the same to Taeyeon.

 

After Krystal heard that Jessica broke up with Taeyeon, she started to worry about both of them. She knew Jessica had to choose her dream of becoming a fashion designer over her girlfriend because of the agreement with their father. And on the other hand, Taeyeon didn't know any of these things, as much as she loved Jessica with all her heart. All she only knew is that, Jessica broke up with her because she was a nuisance, which was not. Krystal never knew what to do, other than to watch over them, as they fell apart. But no matter what, Taeyeon and Krystal still talked with each other, if they had time, though it had been a long time.

 

To forget the pain, Krystal tried her best to forget everything, that happened between her sister and Taeyeon. But everytime when Jessica constantly speaks about her success of her career, Krystal's heart sank and couldn't stand listening, with her sister. She thought, that her unnie was forgetting Taeyeon, day by day. She had no idea, which was actually not true. Jessica was aware of her sister's behavior and that she was not ready to hear her success. She never got any congratulatory message from her little sister or even from Taeyeon. She regretted it somehow. Jessica knew Krystal missed Taeyeon's presence and it was all because of her.

 

A heavy sigh escaped from Jessica's lips. She understood her sister, but things between them never got better. She wondered when they would ever overcome from this dispute.

 

"I'm sorry Soojung! I know you miss her but...I miss her more than you do, too. I want her back. Though, I can’t do anything since she already has Tiffany. I don't want to interfere with whatever the thing they have. I made a mistake, I admit it. I lost something precious to me because of my stupidity which now, I regret. It's all my fault..Just..please.....forgive me...S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter