Chapter 6

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 A.M.

Taeyeon was woken up by the alarm clock beside her, on the table.

Taeyeon twitched and rubbed her eyes, while still lying on the bed. Rays of sunshine straightly fell onto her face causing her to feel the morning warmth. She looked at the clock. "Huh? 10? I don't wake up this much late...duh!" She muttered.

The older girl felt much comfortable than when she usually sleep on a couch. She looked around feeling confused.

"How did I end up in a bed?...I didn't sle----!. No way!" Taeyeon's heart raced as she suddenly gasped thinking if something intimate happened last night.

"Pheww!!" She let out a sigh as she saw her clothes were still on. But then she saw two arms were wrapped around her waist. Her eyes got widened when she saw who was beside her. "Jessica?"

Jessica was sleeping peacefully near the girl. She look relax and calm. The oh-so-short lady knew the blonde was a really heavy sleeper. No matter how much anyone would try to wake her up, the younger girl slept like a log.

Taeyeon tried to wake up Jessica by shaking her but she pulled the awaken girl further to her. Taeyeon lose her balance and fell beside Jessica but before she could react, Jessica scooted closer and s her arms around her. Taeyeon felt helpless because Jessica was hugging her tightly, so she couldn’t even move. Her heart skipped a beat, when she sensed the breath of the blonde close to her face. She could smell the sweet strawberry-flavored perfume Jessica always used. She hadn't neglected that old habit. Well, most of the habits. 

 

Taeyeon layed back silently and let Jessica rest on top of her. She tucked the younger girl's bangs to the side calmly with an unconscious smile plastered on her face. She saw Jessica was mumbling softly into Taeyeon's chest. Though she was unable to hear it out loudly, she giggled at the sight.

 

Meanwhile, someone witnessed the whole lovely morning scene from the doorstep. "Hmm-hmm..." The person cleared .

 

Taeyeon didn't seem to notice. The person called clearly. "Good morning, Taeyeon!"

 

Oops!

 

"Ohh..H-hi--I-I mean Good morning..Y-Yuri! I just..uh.. you k---" Taeyeon stuttered in front of the tanned girl but she cut her off.

 

"I already saw hahaha.." Yuri laughed. "Come down, I made the breakfast!" she said leaving. Taeyeon felt she is sweating and it’s so hot suddenly. When she looked at the mirror next to bed and saw her face crimson red. She fanned herself with her hand.  

 

Why am I blushing? Yah! Jung Sooyeon! You are the reason for this...Aish! - Taeyeon 

The older girl slowly took away Jessica’s hands and tried to get up without waking up the girl. But Jessica grabbed Taeyeon’s hands in her sleep. Then she mouthed “Five minutes….” It’s like Jessica can feel her presence even in her dreams. Taeyeon slowly stood up again and placed Jessica’s hand on her stomach. But before she leaves she leaned forward and kissed the sleeping princess.

 

Taeyeon went downstairs. She saw Yuri was preparing the dining table for the breakfast for them. As Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter