Chapter 7

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Thanks Yuri for dropping me! Even though, it's too early."

 

"Pleasure!...Well,. I don’t mind. Haha! So, see you some other day and thanks for visiting us."

 

"All because of you! Thank you and I hope to meet you again. Get going...Fany will be pissed."

 

"Sure, sure! Have a nice day~"

 

"You too!"

 

Two girls waved each other before leaving.

 

After dropping Taeyeon at her restaurant, Yuri directly made her way to the Seoul restaurant as she expected Tiffany might be waiting for her there.

 

Half an hour later, she reached the destination. Yuri parked the car in the parking lot and hopped out. She breathed some fresh air, while whirling the key from her index finger.

 

From afar, Yuri saw a certain red-haired girl whom was sitting in a corner table outside the restaurant with a pair of sunglasses on. The tanned girl smiled and walked towards.

 

Tiffany lifted her head up when she saw Yuri coming towards the table she was sitting in and removed her sunglasses.

 

"Sorry I'm late!" Yuri apologized keeping her wallet on the table.

 

Tiffany didn't talk but stared at the girl with raged and anger in her eyes. Yuri felt something's wrong.

 

"..I'm sorry.." Yuri repeated lightly.

 

"Seriously, I was waiting for you here, for two hours now. When you said, you were already at the restaurant, I rushed here thinking you might be late because of me. I didn't even have my breakfast. What are you doing?" Tiffany burst out abruptly. Well, she's right. Yuri sent a message to the girl saying she was already at the restaurant because she expected to come at the place in a short period of time. But, she failed.

 

"I'm really sorry, Tiffany! Promise, I won't do that again. Please, don't get mad." Yuri begged.

 

"I'm not mad but what you did was wrong. You made me wait here for a long time." Tiffany objected.

 

"I accept my fault. I thought I would be able to reach here in a short time but I couldn’t. So sorry, Tiffany, really!" Yuri further said.

 

"Doesn't matter! As long as you are here now spill what you have to say without taking time." Yuri grunted and looked at her cellphone to check the time.

 

"Sure! But before that, let's eat something. You said you didn't have your breakfast." The tanned girl smiled weakly and called a waiter. She ordered some spaghetti for them with lemonade. [A/N : It's not a good combination of breakfast lol] Tiffany groaned and frowned.

 

"So, how was the dinner yesterday?" Tiffany spoke first, forgetting about the quarrel they had seconds earlier. She was bored to death.

Yuri was glad of the change of topic. "It was good. But unfortunately, Taeyeon had a bad time because of me. I had to leave her alone with Jessica for a bit as Gyuri, my sister called me and informed me a random happened in her company. So, it wasn't the perfect dinner I had imagined but she had a better sleepover." She said.

 

Tiffany's mood flushed after hearing Jessica and Taeyeon had been at her home alone together. It's not that she disgusted her best friend. How could she? She just never liked the idea of Taeyeon being alone with someone else. She easily got jealous!

 

"I see.." Was all Tiffany said. "...What do you mean she had a good sleepover?" Then, she remembered what Yuri said next. She asked, gaining curiosity inside her.

 

Silence.

 

Before Yuri could answer, the waiter came to serve their order and left. "Thank you!" Yuri uttered and gave a tip to the boy.

 

"Thank you ma’am!" The boy said thankfully but in too respectful voice which made Yuri smile.

                                                                                                                            

They spend minutes eating their breakfast silently. Tiffany lost her curiosity regarding Taeyeon's sleepover when she saw the tasty, warmed curled spaghetti in front of her.

 

Yuri stopped eating for a while and took a sip from her lemonade. "Tiffany?" She said trying to get her attention.

 

"Humm?" The girl hummed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter