Chapter 16

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Taeyeon, where is my lipgloss?" 

"I don't know. It is maybe somewhere else." 

"I'm searching for this damn thing for almost ten minutes. Just, help me will you?"

"Yah! I didn't take it. I have things to do other than finding a lipgloss, for god's sake."

The two girls were getting ready for the engagement party of Yuri's sister today. Even simple things were important to them, in this day, because they were fine guests at the engagement as Yuri's friends. In these occasions, Tiffany was a specialist. She always wanted to perfect, at everything in the first place. She wanted Taeyeon to follow the latter but since the older girl was a charming but a simple girl, she never liked being so hyper.  

"Fany, can we go out please? It's almost 6. The party starts at 6.30. What are you still doing?" Taeyeon asked while watching watching the girl who stuffing her clutch with small make-up items. 

"Let's go. Almost done." Tiffany said, after having a one last look of her from the mirror. "Perfect!" 

Taeyeon frowned, as she saw the girl's reactions and hurried. Undeniably, both of the girls were totally beautiful. Taeyeon at the first place. 

 

-

 

The party had almost started, when Tiffany and Taeyeon arrived the place. They were bit late but somehow, Tiffany was able to make an excuse to Yuri luckily.

After few minutes, Yuri introduced the couple. "Taeng, Tiffany..this is my only maknae, Gyuri. Gyul, this is Taeyeon and Tiffany, my friends." Gyuri poiletely served the older girls a smile and shook hands. 

"Annyeong unnies! Yul has told me about you. Thanks for coming to my engagement." She said when she assumed Taeyeon and Tiffany both should be older than her. 

"It's a pleasure Gyuri. Thanks to your sister! Unless, we wouldn't be here today and you look absolutely beautiful." Tiffany complimented, when Gyuri shared a shy look with her fiancé. "Thank you!" She blushingly said. 

"Your welcome!" Tiffany replied back as her gaze moved to tall handsome boy whom was stanging next to Gyuri. 

"And, this is the one who stole my sister. Park Chanyeol or Chan." Everyone giggled at Yuri's comment when Chanyeol bowed the two girls. "Annyeongseo, I'm Chanyeol and thank you unnies, for attending the party tonight. We are happy." 

"Our pleasure....Chan. You don't mind if we call you that, do you?" Taeyeon, who was silent all the time, spoke flashing her grin. 

"Not at all. Call me anyhow." He uttered. 

Yuri, was for a moment got distracted when someone came and recalled the next item of the party. The tanned girl called out. "Guys, let's go! Party will be starting." Then everyone left. 

Yuri had reserved a table for two, for both girls separately, as they could watch the whole event with leisure. Taeyeon was quite feeling anxious, as she was expecting someone. She didn't see Jessica for awhile. She took view around the hall, to catch a glimpse of the long haired blonde.

Taeyeon stunned for sometime, after she finally saw the certain girl, who was sittin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter