Chapter 26

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah! Krys stop gaping at Taeyeon. Do you want to get killed by your own sister?" 

"Yes, baby Jung! Stop it right now! Or you are going to have a bad day soon." 

"What the? I'm not staring at her. Isn't it unnie?" 

"I know right Soojung! I love you so much!" 

"YAH!!!!" 

The girls were having quite amicable discussion at Taeyeon and Jessica's favorite restaurant in Seoul. This was sort of a reunion. After Taeyeon and Jessica's get-to-gether, all of them decided to have a good heart-to-heart talk. Seohyun, Tiffany, Yuri and Krystal was the top volunteers, who arranged this conclave between sisters and lovers. 

Before that, Yuri explained the every single detail about Seohyun and Taeyeon's bond as sisters. She even cleared the doubts of Jessica about Seohyun since she was unable to recognize the little girl back then that is now a beautiful young lady who happened to work as her personal secretary. 

Tiffany finally knew that Taeyeon was aware of her feelings and laughed it off because they were more than that to despise each other for not commiting to something so useless. 

Krystal and Seohyun instantly became good friends since their was not that big. During the discussion, Krystal brought out her life with her sister. Her foolish misunderstandings about Krystal and Taeyeon and about how jealous Jessica was, when it comes to Taeyeon.

There was one more thing to solve. Taeyeon and Jessica were still planning on how to receive the permission of Jessica's father, to continue their relationship with the help of their friends and Jessica's mom. It was quite harder than they thought, when Krystal explained their father's present situation and his attitudes towards the issues at home and why he wanted both of his daughters to join them with his business. But this time, Jessica would not let the love of her life go that easily  just because of the same reason as before. 

 

"I think things are fine now. Isn't that so?" Yuri said sipping her vodka and looking at the others. Seohyun and Krystal smiled altogether when Taeyeon looked at Jessica with lovable eyes.

Tiffany was the one to spoke. "No, it's not." She said as everyone looked at her weirdly.

Taeyeon glanced at the girl. 'What?' She mouthed.

"Well, this thing is confusing but I wanna know, why I got jailed. Since Seohyun and Yuri know about this?" The whole table went silent. What was this girl talking about? Taeyeon couldn't even believe. Jessica on the other hand watched Yuri while Krystal stared at Seohyun.

"Uhh..---" As Yuri started Jessica butted in. "Tiff, W-what are you talking about? Whe-when did this happen?"

"It's that..uh..I..um..got jailed. I mean, I was suddenly taken to custody when I was at the b-ba--"

"I'm sorry, the whole mistake was my fault." Yuri spoke cutting off Tiffany sensing what Tiffany say would make others uncomfortable and worried. 

"Yuri, what is this?" Taeyeon asked.

"Fortnight ago a random person had entered the company, who supposed to be a girl." Yuri revealed when everyone sitting there had their mouth agaped except for one.

"What? How?" Jessica butted in again with shocked expression. She didn't know anything of these.

"Yes, Minho told me that a person who was wearing a hoodie or something lingered through the cabins. Somehow, she had left when she saw Minho. He called me  immediately but when I came back, the girl was already gone."

"How could you say it's actually a girl? Any evidence?"

"Minho, plus the security cameras. So, it's possbile."

Jessica started talking with panic in her voice. "B-But...why didn't you tell this to me? You hid this. Even you, Seohyun?" Jessica stared at Seohyun who was looking helplessly at Yuri.

"Don't blame her. I told her not to notify th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter