Chapter 5

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon was standing in front of a certain blonde's room with the night meal in her hands. She saw the door was half opened and the girl was lying in her king-sized bed.

 

She opened the door with her free hand. Jessica was there with her eyes closed. Was she resting or sleeping?

 

Taeyeon came inside with slight footsteps trying hard not to make any noise and closed the door. The older girl kept the tray aside on the table and moved the little stool closer. Now she could have a better view on Jessica's serene face.

 

The oh-so-short lady lost in a chain of thoughts while watching over this angelic face in front of her. Those good old days memories came to her mind like a fountain. Taeyeon never thought Jessica would give so much pain to her by leaving just to make her dream come true. Though, the girl never banned Jessica  from achieving her goals even more she helped her in every way she could. 

 

Flashback

"I'm sorry Taeyeon. I...I can't do this." 

 

"W-What do you mean you can't do this, Sooyeon?"

 

"I..can't...continue this...relationship anymore..Taengoo!"

 

Taeyeon's jaw dropped.

 

"Y-You are kidding me right, Sooyeon-ah?"

 

"....."

 

"W-what did I do? Did...did I do something wrong? Sooyeon, don't make me crazy! Please, tell me..what..what did I do to you to break up with me like this, Sooyeon?"

 

"You didn't do anything Taengoo! You didn't do anything..."

 

"Then..then..what are you telling me? You are breaking up with me!! D-Do you love someone..else? Do you have someone other than me, Sooyeon?"

 

"Shu!! Taengoo!!! NOO!!! You know, I only love you. You own my heart, no one else. Please, Taengoo, don't misunderstand me! I only love you!"

 

"Then why, Sooyeon? Why?"

 

"Taengoo, I'm sorry for being so heartless right now. I know you are hurting a lot. But it also hurts me a thousand times Taeyeon-ah! I-I love you a lot as much as you can't ever imagine. This time, I'm making this decision for both of us, for our future." She paused. "..You know, Taeyeon-ah! You know, that I have this dream of building my own clothing line. Dad, told me that he's going to help me."

 

"So, that means you are throwing me away just to focus on your business…So, you can let your mind free while I'm not with you, and you can do anything you want so I won't be able to interrupt you? Is this what you want, Sooyeon?"

 

"....."

 

"I understand. You prioritize your dream before me. I am not blaming you, Sooyeon. This is...this is..all my fault. I fell for you and dragged you into this huge hole called love. And you are trying to climb up your own as you cannot cooperate with me dragging you down. I clearly could understand your intention. I'm ---"

 

"T-Taeyeon what this you are blabbering?"

 

"I'm not done talking yet. As I was saying, I'm sorry! I'm sorry..a lot.. for troubling you by entering your life. I was a dam---"

 

"TAEYEON!! STOP BLABBERING!"

 

"I CAN'T! YOU CRUSHED MY FEELINGS SOOYOEN!! YOU...YOU..PLAYED WITH MY HEART! I LOVE YOU..A LOT!! BUT YOU CRUSHED THEM IN JUST ONE SECOND! OKAY! YOU WANT YOUR DAMN BUSINESS, RIGHT? THEN, GO! MAKE YOUR ING DREAM COME TRUE AND EARN MONEY, BE A TRILLIONAIRE. MARRY A RICH OLD HAG AND GET YOUR HAPPY EVER AFTER YOU ALWAYS WANTED! I'LL BE FINE! THIS IS WHAT I GET! NOW, GO! AND START WORKING TOWARDS YOUR DREAM!"

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter