Chapter 25

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Did you really stalk me, Yuri?" Jessica twitched her eyebrows at Yuri.

"Duh! I didn't. You are just so obvious Jessica. I have known you since diapers. So, you are an open book, that could be read by the people who knows you better." Yuri said coolly. 

"Are you just telling me that you knew all these things? Like, really?" 

"For the ing nth time I'm telling you, YES!" 

"But...h--"

"Listen Sica! I told you every single crap, what I did and I knew about you and your relationship with Taeng. So, there's nothing more you could ask for. Even, Seohyun and Tiffany knows about this. You can't or don't have to hide anything now."

"But Yuri I must know why you just...just..help..us..I mean..you..uh..butted in and worked for..this complicated relationship?" 

"'Cause I love you! If I ever knew about your relationship, I would have never done something childish like this. You clearly knew, I loved you. But your love for me limited as a friend and I accepted it. Honestly, I was hurt because of you, Sica. You..even..didn't tell me about this at first place, before I confessed my feelings for you. You were keeping all this to yourself, also Taeng. Since, I didn't want to get hurt and let someone feel that again because I wanted to rebound the affection you two had. You knew Tiffany loved her too." 

"I'm..sorry..Yul! I-I broke your heart. I don't know. It's true what you said. I didn't love you in the other way but you know, I owe you a lot. You are a...quite important person in my life."

"Yah! Are you just trying to sympathize me by apologizing?" 

"I'm not but..---" Jessica was cut off at a sudden.

 

 

"Unnie?" A voice called out from her behind.

 

"K-Krystal?" 

 

-

 

Krystal had overheared the conversation between Jessica and Yuri when she entered her older sister's house. Yeah, she had came back from the States for her vacation. Thanks to Amber who encouraged her to do this. Amber was the one, who clearly realized Krystal's situation, as her best friend.

Her conflict between her own sister and herself, made her suffer. Her life became tough when her father, Mr.Jung constantly put the company's weight on her younger daughter's shoulders. Though, Jessica was the one who achieved the goal, Krystal was a third wheel. This was what happened to Jessica, as soon as she graduated from school.

Jessica stared at her sister for  a while before speaking up. 

"What are you..doing here? Didn't you say--"

"Yes, I..uh..changed my mind. I came back. Aren't you happy..with that?" Krystal asked hesitantly. She wasn't sure if Jessica was still upset with her. 

"O-Of course, I am.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter