Chapter 18

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Seo, it worked!" Yuri suddenly said, embracing Seohyun making the latter weirdly surprised. Seohyun got a mini heart attack as she was too focused on her work when Yuri suddenly hugged her.

"W-What unnie?" Seohyun asked stammering when she saw Yuri was clearly was out of her mind.

Yuri lifted her left eyebrow seeing Seohyun's stunned face. "Oh god! Your plan Seo..your plan." Yuri said. 

The younger girl was pondering, while talking to herself. She finally got the point. "My plan? What pl---Oh my! Did it really work? Can't believe." She just yelled.

Yuri laughed and put both of her hands on Seohyun's shoulder. "You can believe. Tiffany called me just now. She said, she saw the whole scene there." She said.

"I'm happy unnie. I really do. But..." Seohyun paused.

"I'm happy too, but...what about Minho?" 

Yuri twitched her brows together with Seohyun's question. "Minho? There's nothing about him." She said.

"I mean unnie, you also made up a plan right? Using Minho?" Seohyun repeated.

Yuri mentally slapped herself for forgetting her own strategy. She previously thought of using Minho before Seohyun came up with her idea of making Taeyeon and Jessica to be together. Yuri withdrawed her plan for sometime.

"Ohh...I see! Yeah, I still have that in my mind. I will elevate when the time comes. Though Tiffany said that they are back together now, I want to see by my own eyes. So, yeah! I'll look." Yuri said.

"I am happy if they really are. Past three years were so tiring for both of them. Isn't it unnie?" 

"I know right, Seo. This became difficult for them but I just can't really be persuaded by this. This will come in handy." 

"As you say, it will be hard for them since Jessica unnie is quite a public person."

"That's the matter here but let's see what will happen."

"Yes, that's good for now." Both of them nodded as they came to a conclusion. 

 

-

 

The two girls were back home after the engagement of Kwon Gyuri and Park Chanyeol. Undeniably, the party went well and Chanyeol accepted her fiancée as his life long partner, when Yuri threatened the boy to have a better care and protection for her sister. Everyone laughed as they toasted for the couple for a better future.

Not to mention, Yuri had a blast on her little maknae's engagement party. Everything was perfect but she was sad as Seohyun, the well wisher and Krystal weren't there to share that happiness she felt at the moment because of two things. Seohyun was pre-occupied with Jessica's work because she had a big responsibilty on her shoulders. Krystal, who was studying in the States, still was not able to solve out the drawbacks with her own sister. But there was nothing Yuri could do but to accept the reality. 

On the other hand, things between Taeyeon and Jessica ended but not fully, since there was something that Jessica had to deal with and also Taeyeon. Love parted them and fate binded them for a better fortune again. Jessica, later that day cherished that warm intimate feelings Taeyeon gave, when she was undergoing with the pain physically and mentally. When Taeyeon wanted to end the whole three year crap, Jessica agreed. Because this had become a total curse for both of them. Sleepless nights, rotating feelings and unacceptable love reasoned. Both of them knew things are just...yet to come.

"Tae, why are you quite happy today?" Tiffany asked, when she saw the Taeyeon was happily having her breakfast.

"Hmm..am I that obvious? Well, nothing special really. I am just feeling so new and fresh. I feel like I left a big weigh from my shoulders." Taeyeon said casually without looking at Tiffany. The reason could be seen in her eyes.

"Yes! Unlike other days, you look pretty much awfully cheerful." Tiffany said.

"Is that, bad?" 

Tiffany chuckled. "How come do you think it's bad? I'm happy that you are being like this, Taeyeon..." she paused as she walked to the window seat. "..Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter