Chapter 20

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Tiffany─Tiff─Just lis─Okay. Bye!" Yur sighed while ending her call back. 

"What happened?" Seohyun asked, as she saw Yuri's frustrated face. 

Yuri was in a conversation with Tiffany about her next plan. Since Tiffany had already witnessed Taeyeon and Jessica's hidden relationship with that intimate moment she saw, she already knew it. Though it is, as Tiffany heard Yuri was stepping for another plan, she got pissed.

The interaction between the two lovers, was almost a mystery for both of them but for somehow Yuri badly wanted to witness, Taeyeon's possesiveness towards Jessica. But Tiffany hated her ideas, since it was torturing Taeyeon's life and also Jessica's. 

Tiffany still was not able to forget her hidden feelings for the older girl, but as she knew the holy truth, she had do this but she also wasn't sure about herself. All she wanted to do was protect Taeyeon, as much as how Yuri protected Jessica.

"Rejected." Yuri said putting her phone beside. 

"What did she say?" Seohyun asked.

"Nothing Seohyun. She's overprotective of Taeyeon." Yuri stated staring at Seohyun and moved her gaze to Jessica's office room.

"Unnie, do you think..this plan..is necessary?" Seohyun asked. Even Seohyun, was aware of the situation. 

Yuri didn't have any intentions of making, such crippled plots of action. She was never were person but she wanted to get this truth out and no ever didn't understand her thoughts. Everyone had their ideas in the statement of that these were ruining both Taeyeon's and Jessica's life. But, Yuri wanted to let them know that she knew about their past and that they don't have the need to hide it, from them. Not to play, behind their back. Her pure expectation was to make the two torn lovers, get together back again. Why they couldn't understand this?

"Seo, even you think I'm doing such a useless thing? Why can't you people understand this single , I'm trying to do?" Yuri yelled which made Seohyun to gasp a bit. Yuri sighed. "What I am trying to do is pointless as you think?" She whispered.

"Unnie, don't get mad. I'm sorry! I know you work in order to bring back their life they had, but don't you think-" Yuri cut off Seohyun.

"It's necessary. Because if anyone's not going to reveal this, they will forever hide this and I...I won't be able to back down my feelings anymore. You know that I love Jessica as well. I will have to keep on loving her knowing the fact she loves someone else not me."

"I know unnie but here, I just can't understand why you are insanely working on this problem between them.."

"I'm not a psyco Seo. So, don't think I'm insane. I'm possessive towards Jessica because I cannot bear, if anyone lay a finger on her. For the past three years, you and that damn girl hid me this ing relationship between them. Do you know, how much I was down when I saw Jessica's journal? Her updates tell, how much she loved your cousin out there, for god's sake. Seohyun, you may see me like a weirdo, but I don't want to cause or form any pain to Jessica by convincing her that I lov her, when she has her heart, beating for another. It's tiring for me and to her as well. Waiting for someone who doesn't love is, quite exhausting."

Yuri heavily breathed in and out. Her words were true. Though, her intentions looks lame and stupid, her ambition of making them together was somewhat solid. 

Seohyun who was staring at the older girl sighed. She completely understood h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter