Chapter 24

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Continuing from the last chapter)

 

"Yes. Yes, Miss Kwon. Finally we caught her. She's inside now. No. No, everything's fine. I believe she's the one you were talking about. Uhh..Hold on a second..." The man paused her phone call and called one of his second-in-command.

"Yes, sir?" The person replied.

"Did you jot down that girl's details as I told?" 

"Yes, sir. Here." The person handed over a certain paper to his boss. 

The man replied to the person on the phone, as he roughly took a look on the details written by. "Her name is...uh..wait..Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang. Yeah!..." He waited back. "...What? Not the right person?"

Putting down the receiver, the person just examined the girl behind her. The girl looked back weirdly. "What?" She shouted. 

He placed the telephone receiver onto his ear and spoke. "Miss Kwon, Are you sure that it's not her?....Oh...Okay. So, should I release her? Okay. Okay, I got you. Sure, I will." He ended the call. 

"Hello!! Can anyone please hear me? Why I'm inside this cell for god's sake? I'm not a guilt." Tiffany shouted while staring at the police officers whom were frowning at her.

"Yah! You drunkard woman. Shut up for a second please! We are going to release you soon." The officer fired back.

"I'm a sober, sir. You can believe---"

"You goddamn girl! Shut the hell up. You can go wherever you want after I release you."

"Then release me. What are you waiting for?"

Tiffany sighed, when none of the people replied her. The girl was arrested by the police for a suspicious act yet, not confirmed. Since Tiffany was drinking at a bar, the police had caught her without evidence and dragged her to the police station. Tiffany did her best to take attention from the people but no one dared to listen to the helpless girl. 

The younger girl waited for sometime. She held her head when she saw a young girl arrived the place. 

"Seohyun here. Sent by Miss Kwon." She said as she bowed. 

"Oh! I presumed. Please wait!"

"Sure sir!"

He smiled and ordered someone to release the remaining girl. Tiffany was dumbfounded by what's happening right now. She didn't have an clue about the tall girl just came by but her name was familiar to her. Tiffany came out when a certain officer unlock the door.

"Thank you!" Tiffany thanked having a glimpse of Seohyun.

"Seohyun-ssi, here. I hope we won't meet this girl again and inform miss Kwon." The police officer said.

"Thank you sir! I'm sorry for the inconvinience. I was told to confirm that you won't put the case down for any reason, sir?" 

Yuri-ssi? Did she mean Yuri? K..Kwon Yuri? - Tiffany

"We won't. We don't have enough evidence but will catch the relevant person soon."

"Thank you! I'll get going then. Sorry for the inconvinience." She polietly bowed and turned to Tiffany. "Let's go!" Seohyun said while nodding to follow her. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for what happened Tiffany-ssi. It was a terrible mistake."

"It's okay...uhh...Miss.."

"Seohyun. Just call me Seohyun."

"Oh okay, then. Seohyun. But, thanks for what you did."

"It was nothing really. Actually it was Yuri unnie, who told me to get you out."

"I just...figured after you said, but what happened actually?" 

Tiffany was having a conversation with Seohyun on the way on driving. As Tiffany was being quite bizzare with what happened to her, Seohyun was the one to explain all the misunderstandings and doubts inside the older girl. Before, Seohyun introduced herself and told everything she knew about Yuri and Jessica as well as the fact that Taeyeon is her cousin sister. Though the older girl was drunkered she still could manage to listen to everything Seohyun told her. Most of the things got her attention. 

During the whole ride, Seohyun told everything. Since Tiffany knew about Taeyeon very well, Seohyun had no uneasiness inside to spit these thing out because she must know about the person she's been living with. About Taeyeon and her bond since from the childhood, Jessica's and Taeyeon's past affectionate love and the current situation in everyone's life. With the look on the younger girl's face Tiffany presumed, Seohyun was quite mature than her age.

Ultimately, they reached Tiffany's residence. From far, they saw Taeyeon was standing at the doorstep. When Tiffany hopped out, Taeyeon eagerly came forward and hugged the girl. 

"Fany-ah!!" She screamed.

Tiffany remained silent, when Taeyeon started to speak. "Did..did you drink?"She asked as she sniffed the younger girl. 

Tiffany only nodded, but didn't meet Taeyeon's gaze. 

Meanwhile, Seohyun came out taking the ltter's attention. Taeyeon's eyes went wide as she saw her. "H-Hyunnie?" Seohyun flashed her innocent smile and came closer. Taeyeon let go of Tiffany and walked to Seohyun whom was standing by. Tears started to form in Taeyeon's eyes, as she pulled the tall girl into a warm embrace. "Hyunnie~ I miss you!" Taeyeon said shaking.

"Me too unnie. Me too! I just missed you a lot!" Seohyun hugging the shorter girl back. 

"I'm sorry Hyunnie! I couldn't talk to you that day since because I was quite distracted at the moment." Taeyeon explined referring to the day she first met Seohyun at the supermarket. 

"Unnie, that's okay. There's nothing to apologize. right? Just forget it." Seohyun said casually, 

Taeyeon smiled and welcomed Soehyun inside while helping Tiffany to go inside.

 

"So, how's the things with appa? And omma? Are they all fine?" Taeyeon asked after placing the hot cup of coffe in front of Seohyun. With a warm unlike hospitality she served the younger girl. Both smiled at each other when Taeyeon took a seat beside her.

At the moment, Tiffany was taking a nap due to the stress she was feeling all day, with weird things happened lately. 

Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter