Chapter 3

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany was lying on the couch recalling yesterday, the conversation she had with Yuri, Jessica and Taeyeon. There were so many unanswered questions that Tiffany needed to know from Taeyeon.

"Yes,..I have..but..due to some circumstances we had to take a break. But still, I cannot stop thinking about her."

"Yes Fany. I'm still in love but I don't know if she would accept me or not. I think she doesn’t feel the same.”  

The dialogues kept haunting in her mind.

How was Kim Taeyeon’s life before she met her?

Who was her ex-girlfriend?

She now knows that Taeyeon had a first love and it was a girl. Also, that she was still in love with that girl.

She wasn't amazed having same gender relationships but she couldn't believe Taeyeon had a relationship in the past but that no one knew about it.

The girl was mysterious. But after what Taeyeon had said yesterday at the restaurant, she knew the girl was suffering because of this certain person. Taeyeon always sulked but refused to answer questions too, just because she missed this girl(?).

Everything made sense but Tiffany didn't want to freak out. She decided to wait until the minute, when the Taeyeon was ready to reveal all of the unsaid truth.

Taeyeon wasn't at home, as she has been to work. Sometimes, Tiffany was amazed by Taeyeon’s passion for work. Though, she had thousands of troubles she still manages to balance her professional and personal life.

Tiffany let out a sigh and opened her laptop. The cell phone rang at the instant.

"Hello?" Tiffany answered searching the music library in the laptop.

"Fany, it's me Taeyeon." The caller said.

A smile appeared on her lips. "Yes, Tae?" She said.

"Umm..I won't be able to come home tonight." Tiffany's heart sunk.

"H-huh? W-Where you are going?" Tiffany asked flabbergasted.

"Well, Yuri visited the restaurant today. She invited me for a dinner at her home. Actually, at Jessica's home." Taeyeon said clearly.

Yuri? Invited Taeyeon for a dinner at Jessica's place? But why not me? This is... - Tiffany

"Are you serious, Taeyeon? But..--" Taeyeon cuts off.

"I know, I know what you are going to say. Why she didn't invite you? Well, she said, she wanted to go on a special outing with you. I don't know much. She said it was a secret or something."

Tiffany had agaped.

"What the hell is she talking about? A special outing with me?" Tiffany thought.

She doesn't know what Yuri's planning to do but she had to accept it since she is Jessica's friend. How much she wishes if it could be...Taeyeon!

"O-Oh, I see..uhh..okay. Have a nice dinner!" She paused. "..Taeyeon." Her heart has already hurt.

"Fany, you sure you'd be okay without me? I'm sorry but you know, I can't reject her request since she was begging me." Taeyeon felt sorry. Tiffany's heart drenched.

"I-It's okay, Taeyeon. I will be fine. You go and have the dinner. I was just wondering about that special outing thing." She faked a laugh.

"But, it feels so..-" Taeyeon was still upset.

"Taeyeon, it'll be fine. I will be fine. You go and have the dinner. Let's meet up tomorrow okay!" Tiffany said.

"Alright then. Thank you, Fany! You are the best! And, I'm hanging up. See you then, Good night!"

"Sure, Good night, Taeyeon!" Tiffany hung up immediately. She was solely disappointed but she can't express it. It wasn't because of Taeyeon just because Taeyeon won't be there to accompany her tonight.

"This is not..fair..god! Why?" She muttered.

 

-

 

6.30 P.M.

Taeyeon was driving off to Jessica's residence as Yuri's unrefusable request.

Earlier, she called Tiffany and informed that she wouldn't be home. She felt it’s a bit rude to leave Tiffany out of dinner, when they are all friends. But Yuri said, she had a special outing that she had planned for Tiffany, so Taeyeon just let it go.

Finally she reached the place where Yuri asked her to come.

Almost everything about Jessica had changed, since she started her career. Her appearance, her charms, her residence and half of her life. But, her personality..is still the same.

After their break up, Jessica went after her dream career and became a famous fashion designer and a model. Taeyeon had mixed feelings, when she thought of her. She was happy for her success but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter