Chapter 4

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback

"Yuri, are you really that stupid to ask weird questions like that?" Jessica groaned as soon as she came home. She threw the purse onto the sofa.

"What? It was just a question. Nothing to be so dramatic about." Yuri said as she sat on the Jessica's bed.

"Yes, it was a damn question but the problem is about my reputation."

"How does that affect your reputation, Sica? I'm the one who asked."

"What do you think Yuri? Tiffany is my best friend and Taeyeon is her friend. Besides, when you ask something stupid like that what would they think about the people I'm relating with? You know, I don’t want people to look at me like I am some sorta ."

“I don’t think they took it that seriously. It was just a simple question.”

"You can't understand Yuri..." Jessica whined. Partly, it was true as Jessica was a public figure and everyone's attention was with her but there was something that kept nagging her mind.

Yuri came nearer to Jessica and sat down on the bed, patting her back.

"Okay, if it made you uncomfortable, I'm so sorry! Just forget it." Yuri told when Jessica got up and rushed to her room.

-

Yuri was there at Jessica's room, somehow. As Jessica was having a shower peacefully, Yuri had to wait for the girl to bid farewell and drive back home.

It was 9 P.M. as stated in the clock. Yuri was busy surfing the internet to find some new fashion sketches. She scrolled through several items and stopped when she found something elegant.

 

"Excellent, this will look gorgeous on Jessica. Let's see!" The tanned girl got up and started looking for some blank papers to draw the sketch. "Yah, Dammit!..Aren't there any single pencil or a paper in this house..urggh.." She groaned and searched the book shelf.

 

The girl was shuffling books and some flew onto the bed. Yuri stopped at a certain blue book. 'Jessica Jung' was written in huge white bold letters in front.

 

Mind filled with curiosity. Yuri never knew Jessica kept a journal with her because she knows that the girl was a lazy to even write a daily up-to-date thing.

 

"What the heck is this?" Yuri flipped through the pages and stopped at a page randomly.

.....

.....

 

Yuri shocked. She kept staring at the certain page for a few minutes and unconsciously, fell onto the bed.

 

30th of September 2012

 

Current status : Heartbroken.

I'm so devastated and angry with myself today. How much of a disgusting person I am. I rejected her. I rejected my five years of love. I ended my love life with that one word. I don't know. Maybe because I am too selfish, for wanting to sacrifice her for the sake of my career or is it because she was preventing me from achieving my goal?  I can't understand. My mind is a mess now. I could still recall that frustrated face of hers, which I couldn't keep staring. Because she was...crying. Because of me. Because of a selfish person like me. I know I can’t change it but I have to move on.  To live, to make my parents' dream come true. I'm sorry love, I'm...I'm sorry...Kim Taeyeon! You will deserve someone better than me. I'm..sorry.....

"So, It's her... you loved her..." Yuri whispered. She felt disappointed. Her hopes were crushed. Yuri loves her too much but she was already late. "... That’s why you refused to go on dates with me huh? Because you still can’t forget her.  And, she knows Taeyeon is Tiffany's girlfriend?" She kept saying rapidly.

She randomly turned another page.

9th March 2009

Today is Taeyeon's birthday!!! I am so happy. I gave her a huge teddy plus a treat with her favourit famous Vanilla Ice cream House. And also something special happened. Only she and I would know about it. I finally gave myself to her. I let her make love to me. Well, she already knows that I am hers but I wanted to let her know. I'm so lucky! I love you my Taengooo♥

 

She closed the journal and kept it on the shelf. Her mind was totally messed with what she saw just now. She couldn’t understand how Jessica has managed to talk with Taeyeon like complete strangers even after everything that happened between them. She was surprised because they even fooled her and Tiffany, with their act. It was weird and Yuri wanted to clear her mind. Then, she came to a decision.

 

I'm sorry Sica! I have to do this. If I don’t do anything two people will hurt because of your feelings. You should find your perfect match. If not, I will be doing that! - Yuri

End of flashback

 

Yuri entered the residence of Jessica's, having this thought in her mind. Clearly, for three years Jessica was neglecting love of her life. But as much as Yuri’s feelings grew, she already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter