Chapter 27

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Countinuing from the last chapter)

 

"Daddy?" Krystal's voice rang through other's ears making the rest to stay still. Taeyeon's gaze instantly moved to Jessica who was being all nervous and interlaced her fingers with the latter. 

Krystal looked at her sister who were staring at her right now while her father is speaking on the other line. 

The call was short and the younger girl didn't even have time to talk to him properly. 

She let out a deep sigh and placed the cell phone on the table in front of her.

"He has arrived." Krystal clearly stated. 

"What are you saying Soojung?" Taeyeon asked back on behalf of Jessica.

"He had come all the way here to meet unnie. Back from the States." Said Krystal.

"What did he say?" Yuri asked patting Krystal's shoulder.

"Dad wants to speak to unnie. Also, you..Taeyeonnie." 

"Are you serious?" Yuri muttered when Taeyeon stood up making everyone dumbfounded. Jessica stared at her girlfriend for a while. "Taengoo?" Jessica whispered.

"Let's go. Let's meet him." Taeyeon announced. Noone dares to speak as they just keep staring with each other. "What are you people doing? Let's go! Soojung said he wants to meet Sooyeon and me. So, we must go! Soojung, take us to your dad." 

"Taengoo--" Jessica started protesting by tugging Taeyeon's hem of her T-shirt. The girl was feeling quite nervous and scared.  She knew about her father and how he was. He could do whatever he wants. No matter what way he have to use. Jessica does not want to lose Taeyeon this time nor she does not want to see something bad happen for her girl.

"Sooyeon, we are only going to meet your dad. Let's go! You don't have to worry." Taeyeon insisted but Jessica is still against the idea.

"I am scared Taengoo!" Jessica said.

"You don't----" 

"I'm scared about YOU! W-What if he will do something bad for you? I can't watch something happen---"

"Sooyeon, as long as your love protect me nothing will happen to me. Trust me! I love you and You love me. That's what I want you to know for now." Taeyeon said while embracing the girl tightly. She whispered. "Let's go! He won't do anything to me, not to you. He's your father, Sica!" And pulled back from the hug caressing Jessica's cheeks. 

Taeyeon cupped her face and stared into her anxious girlfriend. "I love you, Sooyeon!" Taeyeon muttered.

Jessica then embraced Taeyeon tightly with tears shining in her eyes. "Me too." She said when Taeyeon gave a peck on her cheek.

Yuri who is witnessing the whole scene spoke getting everyone's attention for a while. "Taeng, you two should go. Krys, accompany them to your dad. Seo, Tiffany and I will stay here until you come. Now, don't be late. Go and solve this out!" 

Taeyeon's mouth broke into a smile while still hugging Jessica. She streched her hand when Yuri held it. "Yuri, thanks! I owe you so much since from the day you took care of Sooyeon. I really do." 

Yuri put both of her hands on Taeyeon's. "Face this Tae! You can do this. Get your girl. You waited for this for a long time and you have all our support and from Mrs. Jung. So don't worry." 

"Wait, Mrs.Jung?" Taeyeon eyes went widened. 

"Yes, mom had told Krys that she's going to help us Taengoo." Jessica said leaving the hug. 

"I-I can't just believe this. I mean since whe--"

"Taeng, you talk too much! Just go and solve this out. You will know by yourself." Yuri said.

Krystal got up from her seat. "Unnies, I think we should go. If not. dad will be pissed off." 

Jessica got up and tugged Taeyeon making the older girl to follow her way. "Yuri, take care of the others. We will come soon." Jessica said.

"I will. Now, go! See you then Taeng!" 

"Yuri, thanks again!" 

"Your welcome~ Make you father-in-law happy!" 

"I will try my best." Taeyeon shouted from far when the Jung sisters laughed. 

Seohyun and Tiffany who remained in their respective places shouted and wave their hands. "Good Luck Tae/unnie!" 

"Taeng, I know you can do this." Yuri thought when the three girls went out of her sight. 

 

-

 

"Andrew, stop this. You did enough for them. What are you planning to do now?" Mrs. Jung shouted with tears streaming on her face glaring at her husband. 

"You shut up! You were the one who lit up this mess. You spoiled them. You spoiled my children and made them hate me. Damn you!" He fired back as his wife's face turned furious.

"What kind of a man are you? Do you know how much it hurts whenever you see your own children suffering? You don't! You don't know anything since your life only depends on money and your ing business. You are the person who ruined their lives. First it was Jessica and now it's Krystal. When will you end this bull Andrew? They hate you because of what YOU did to them." 

"Don't tell me how a father should be. Everything I did for them is because I love them. They didn't hear me out since you nourished them with your nonsense and they ended up hating me. You---" 

"Love? What love are you talking about? Do you even know what that means? When it comes to your own kids, do you know what kind of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter