Chapter 30

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-

"Jung, no need to talk about this. Please get out!" A certain manly voice hollered. 

"Kim please listen to me! I love her. You c—" The young Jung was cut off by his friend.

"Listen to you? Jung are you speaking in your right mind? For all these years we spent together, I trusted you. After all, you were my best friend. What have you done? You harrased my sister. How dare you? I trusted you, dammit!" 

"Kim let me explain for a moment. Soyu loves me and so do I. Yes, I agree with you that I slept with your sister but that doesn't mean I harassed her. Ask her Kim! I didn't take advantage from her." Jung spoke as his eyes followed to her girlfriend's eyes.  

Soyu started to clear the problem but her brother didn't let her. "Yes brother, I l—" 

"YOU!" Kim gave a pierced glare to his sister. "Don't step into this. Don't you dare Soyu. You better back off." He threatened.

"Kim please, try to unders—" 

"I don't need to understand anything Jung. I recognized your intentions. You bastard! Get out of my house and I don't wanna see your filthy face. Don't ever try to lay a finger on her. I'll make sure you are dead."

"Broth—"  

"I said shut the up! If you want to go with him, go! Don't ever comeback! Understand?" 

Everyone stiffened in their positions. There was nothing they can do but to stare at each other. Jung glared at Kim's sister if she would do something to make his brother calm down but nothing was possible. She didn't even utter a single word but turn her back and made her way to her room.

Jung's hopes were crushed. He loved this girl but now the same girl silently rejected her.

"Huh~ I knew it..." He started blabbering. "..Finally everything's over. I'm over. My love is over." He gave a straight look at his best friend. "Kim..you are the one who should be responsible for this. You, you crushed my love. You just ruined my relationship as well as your sister's. Happy now? huh? Are you feeling happy after what you've done?" 

"Yes, I'm happy. I'm happy that she understood what kind of a psycopath you are. I'm happy that she rejected you and I'm happy that she still respects her brother." 

"Damn you!..you crossed the line Kim. You did. You hyped me after your melodrama here. You ended our fifteen years of friendship and you...you..."

"And what? And what Jung? I ended what? Ended your ing bull affair with my sister? Listen! I am never gonna let her marry a damn scoundrel like you. Get a woman who likes to fill your hidden desires Jung. I'm never gonna let you do anything to my sister. Get it or not!" 

Jung started to laugh with sarcasm. "I'm afraid Kim. I'm afraid that you are gonna get the out. Oh damn! I am so scared....bull—" His words cut off by Kim.

"You better get out of my house before I do something." 

"What are you gonna do? Kill me? Do it! You can do it now."

"I said get outta here!" 

"You are so dead Kim..You'll never gonna be fine..with me! You don't know who I'm and tell it to that too."

-

 

"For the nth time I'm asking you dad, stop hiding!" Jessica raised her voice as she coudn't control her patience anymore. Krystal and Mrs.Jung was watching the conflict between the father and daughter for the hundreth time this week. 

"Who do you think you are to shout at me like that, Jessica?" Mr.Jung shouted back. 

"Dad, through the whole week I beared with this. All the screaming. I'm just asking you for one thing and you only have to answer that. Then the problem is solved. Why can't you just do that?"

"Why are you digging the litter out? Are you spying on your own father? Don't you have a shame Jessica? I—" Jessica cut her father off.

"This is not spying dad. Stop accusing me. I'm doing this for everyone. You are hiding a huge secret which no one knows but Krystal. I just wanna know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter