Chapter 15

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lectures. Notes. Examinations. Results. The most common system that every school have and students must deal with those once a month. Krystal was in the same situation with her friends. The girl was still a high school student and one of the cleverest students in her school as well.

It was Krystal's semester break at school. Since she had holidays, she decided to stay at home. Most of the time, she spent her time with her sister, Jessica but now it was whole different. There was a clash between them. As the girl kept rejecting Jessica. 

 

(A day before the semester holidays)

Krystal was walking to her locker, when she met Amber in the hallway. "Hey, Krys!" The girl waved. 

Amber or Amber Liu was Krystal's one of her three best friends. She was a total tomboyish which made her judged by appearance. Alongside, Krystal had Luna and Victoria. They were the only korean-american students at school, whom everyone respected. Especially Krystal, as because of her famous sister.

"Amber, what are you doing here? You have practices for the musical right?"  Krystal asked.

"We got a break. I was with Vic but just saw you passing by. So, came to meet you." 

"Why? Something happened?" 

"Duh! No! I just wanted to see you. Besides, today will be the last day of school and I won't be seeing you for sometime." Amber said while rubbing her nape. 

Krystal smiled. "Though it is, you can call me silly. I'm always on air." 

"I know but...I don't see you for real..So, yeah!" 

"Okay, what do you want me to do then?" 

"Hmm..do you have plans now?" 

"Hmm...not really. I'm free."

"Excellent! Let's get go grab something to eat." 

"Sure!" Krystal said as she came back putting her books inside the locker. 

 

The next couple of minutes, they spent at the school tuck shop, talking random things about what they were going to do in the semester break and many.

"So...." Amber started speaking, after she ate the whole hamburger. "...will you stay at home, as usual?" 

Krystal sighed. She took sip from the chocolate milk. "Yeah, I don't have plans in Korea." Said Krystal.

"Krys, why don't you meet your sister?" Amber asked when she saw Krystal's mood went gloomy. 

"Please Hyung! Stop it! I don't want to ruin my mood right now." 

"What? I'm not ruining your mood Krys. I'm only questioning." 

"That's why I want you to stop. Specially, about my sister."

"Do you think you can stay like this forever Krys? You need your sister, as much as she wants you. How could you ignore her like this?" 

"I'm not the one who does that. It's her."

"I can't see Sica unnie's ignoring you. You are the one who cut every call and stay quiet."

"Why do we have to talk about this Hyung?" 

"Because, this is the right time. It's been two years, since you left your sister but you stil haven't stop this." Amber argued. She was right. Krystal had been having a hard time because of her parents and Jessica's behaviours. What her parents wanted to do for Jessica, was something she didn't want, but had to carry this on. 

Krystal obviously wanted her sister back in her life, but her heart was rejecting her older sister. Because Jessica already had borken two people's hearts. She hated that. 

"..Listen Krys, this is your semester break. You have enough time to spend with your sister and end this cold war, between you and her. I know, you didn't suppose to do this, because you had to. Because you were hurt, because of her. I can understand but...Krys, you must fight for her. Your sister is now a well-known person to the public and it affects her personality. Since, you are her sister, you should take care of her. Not ignoring, but supporting her." 

"....." Krystal remained silent.

"Do you understand what I'm implying?" Amber asked as she put her hand on Krystal's shoulder. 

"I hate this Amber. Everyone think of me like a cruel person, just because the way I treat my own sister which is not. I..I love her..I don't hate her but I can't accept the things she's doing. Since we were little, I knew unnie wanted to become a fashion designer. She loved this subject and I really wanted to support her. But, you know about Taeyeon unnie and Sica unnie's relationship...." Amber nodded, when Krystal looked at her. 

"...My sister's dream was the reason for them to break up. When unnie came home silently, I knew something had happened that day. She burst into tears and told me everything happened between her and Taeyeon unnie. I mean it was a five year relationship and my sister just ended up it, just 'cause of this dream. I got pissed off because of how my unnie treated Taeyeon unnie. I thought she hadn't loved her for all these years. I became paranoid. But days after, I heard my dad was talking to mom, about unnie, about her business and that she should end the relationship with Taeyeon unnie. At first, I was wrong. I didn't believe my dad said something like that but somehow, I understood that unnie had to do this for her, which was not her attempt to. 

But, I didn't accept the fact that my unnie, simply ended the affair with Taeyeon unnie. She could fight for her. Why didn't she? She could face dad and could have told about this but....unnie didn't do that. I am the only person who knows, how much Taeyeon unnie loved my sister. Because, when both of them have breaches, I had to solve them. I was being the code of communication. To make unnie jealous, Taeyeon unnie always spent her time with me when she came home, which my unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter