Chapter 1

It's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Taeyeon?" A red haired girl asked from her girlfriend who was badly spacing out.

"Yes, Fany?" The girlfriend replied.

"What are you thinking about?" Tiffany asked. She was used to this behavior of Taeyeon ever since she started living together with this girl. It bothered Tiffany a lot but she was scared to question. She had a feeling that she wouldn’t like the answer coming out from Taeyeon's mouth.

"Nothing!" Was the answer Taeyeon always gave. She never tried to carry on.

Tiffany walked to the kitchen and started doing the dishes that left on the sink. Awkward silence filled the room while both tried to focus on doing their own stuff.

Taeyeon on the other hand wondered, Tiffany came into her life which turned her life for the better. She tried hard to get involv with her and do everything for her. As Taeyeon was a mysterious person who kept things to herself, Tiffany became quite clueless. She never says how she feels and always rejects Tiffany when she tried to help.  It hurt. Tiffany loved Taeyeon so much but she never had heard those three words from Taeyeon and she doubted if she would, ever.

"Fany, leave it. I'll do it." Taeyeon said letting out a sigh looking at the girl who was busy cleaning the dishes.

"It's okay, Taeyeon. I am almost finished." Tiffany said smiling at the girl. Taeyeon nodded. She walked towards the window and covered the curtains. Then, she walked back to Tiffany.

Taeyeon stared at Tiffany intensely that Tiffany felt uncomfortable but she continued her work. "Fany?" Taeyeon muttered.

"Yes, Taeyeon?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon.

"Thank you!" She said. Tiffany got confused with the sudden declaration.

"For?" She asked.

"For everything. Everything you did for me until now, thank you." Taeyeon put her hand on Tiffany's arm.

"It's nothing, Taeyeon." Tiffany smiled back.

"And, I'm sorry if I made you worry or angry."

"Taeyeon, what are you taking about? You didn't do anything bad. I’m happy that you are with me this whole time. So, shut this topic up." Tiffany said making the older girl chuckle a bit.

"Okay." She said lightly.

Tiffany saw the exhausting mood on Taeyeon's face as she had been working at her own restaurant until mid-night.

"Taeyeon, you better sleep now. You look tired." Tiffany was concerned about Taeyeon's health. There's no one for the girl except Tiffany.

"You?" Taeyeon asked.

"I will come after finishing this. You go and sleep. Hm?" Tiffany said.

"Good night, Fany!"

"Good night, Tae!" Both greeted each other.

Tiffany watched the leaving Taeyeon with a straight gaze. "I'm sorry for you, Tae! I can't do anything unless you tell me." She sighed.

 

-

 

"Thanks for the contribution. You did well today!"

"Thank you!"

Jessica Jung, one of the famous fashion designers in South Korea and the owner of the leading fashion brand, Blanc &

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter