Friday.

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I manage to return to school the next day. 

 

It was also one of my favourite days of the week. Every Friday was Hobby day. The teachers were given the day to complete their work and join a few of the activities that are conducted by the seniors themselves. 

 

I already signed up for Art classes, bringing my bag full of Art supplies ready as I walked down the hallway. Everyone was busy talking and discussing with their friends on weekend plans. 

 

"Here you go!" One girl was running to everyone and passing out yellow papers. 

 

"Hi! Here! Do come!" 

 

I took the paper she shoved in my hand and watch her go, pushing through all the groups with smiles. I went to my locker and opened it up, grabbing my Art sketch book and glanced at the yellow paper. 

 

My eyes recognise the band name and fold it back, slipping into my sketch book just as the bell rang for 5 minutes until the lessons start. I slammed the locker and ran to the art studios on the upper floor. 

 

I quickly dart in and slip to the last seat in front of an easel. Placing my bag down, the senior lead us through the lesson, letting us release our creativity on the blank canvas. 

 

My hands flow freely on the canvas. The pencil sketched out what I had in mind before I heard the senior announced that the paints were prepared. 

 

"You need to have your own brushes," He said, earning a few groans and people got up from their seats, asking each other for brushes.

 

I head to the toilet when the sinks were crowded with other people, hoping to wash my brushes and get prepared to paint. I head out, humming a tune as I head to the end of the hallway where the toilets were. 

 

The upper floors had art studios, music studios and computer labs where students used for lessons. I could hear other students in other classes enjoying their lessons as well. 

 

I walked past the music studio and caught a glimpse of a tuff of hair that I recognised. I went to the door and peeked at the glass. My breath was blown away then. 

 

Chanyeol was making his rounds, helping the other students with the guitar. I watched fondly, a small smile creep on my lips. Chanyeol helped them, showing them how to play properly and how to strum. 

 

I grinned and left, blushing and went to wash my brushes. I quickly did my hair up in a messy bun, wearing my well-used apron to not stain my uniform. Washing them under the tap, I heard the door opened and a trio of girls came in. 

 

"He is so talented," One of them said, as one of them excused herself to use the toilet. 

 

I looked up and froze when I recognise the 3rd person. I bit my lip and wash my brushes slowly. They were standing i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter