Back.

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was finally able to head back to school after a week of recovery. Chanyeol manage to find time for me between school and his gigs, sometimes coming with one or two of them to visit me as I recuperate at home. 

 

Crutches became my bestest friend, going everywhere with it until I was finally able to walk on my own again. I didn't let myself rot, drawing and sketching in my room most of the time. 

 

While doing so, I try to find time in between to exercise my ankle. The pain became numb but it was a bad thing. Chanyeol would nag at me for being a bum, sitting around but not getting myself better. 

 

Though I want to argue with him, I told myself not to, knowing he only cares for the best for me. I do let him take me out to the garden or a walk down to the mart, making sure I was slowly exercising my ankle slowly. 

 

He would make sure I was alright everytime, his eyes never left me. He watched as I slowly gain back my ability to walk again within that week though I was still badly hurt. 

 

On Monday morning, I manage to wake up an hour early to prepare for school. Having learn to shower without wetting my cast and change easily with my cast on, I slowly got down to hear my mother's voice near the door. 

 

"Umma?" 

 

"Ah..Min Hee ah," She smiled and made way for Chanyeol who was already dressed and ready for school. 

 

"Kaja..." He smiled, making me smile in return, slowly walking towards him in my crutches. Chanyeol waited patiently, taking my bag from my shoulder and put it on his, his hand taking my elbow gently. 

 

I looked at my mother who had all that look on her face. I gave her a warning look before she winked and mouthed that he is the one. I blushed and went with Chanyeol, who said his farewell and promise to bring me home safely in one piece. 

 

I smacked him playfully and grumbled. 

 

"You didn't have to say that.." 

 

He smiled, enjoying my snappy attitude, "It's just my charisma..." 

 

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help smiling as we made it down slowly to the bus stop. He helped me sit down on the bench and waited with me for the bus, holding my crutches for me. Other studenta started flooding the bus stop, eyeing the famous Chanyeol and wondering what he was doing in a neighbourhood like this. 

 

The bus came, relieving me of the sudden pressure of the eyes dawning upon me. I got up, Chanyeol making way for me first. The crowd just allowed me to head up first, Chanyeol tapping our cards and helped me to the disabled seat where there was more leg space. I sat down and stretched my legs, letting him sit with me. 

 

"Better?" He asked me, ignoring the looks of other students who was staring at the both of us, puzzled. 

 

"Yes, oppa," I smiled small and caught sight of one of my attackers who almost choked on her drink when she saw me and shuffled to the back of the bus. 

 

I felt a tinge of fear dreading in my blood, knowing Seok Hee is going to know about this. However, reaching school, it seems like the whole school was in dor the surprise of Chanyeol helping me the whole time. He waited for me between class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter