Save Me.

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol brought me back to his place. 

 

He didn't let go of me and I was getting slightly agitated with his sudden protectiveness. He made me sit through the whole time he was cooking dinner. 

 

"Chanseo?" I asked him, the small boy was making me worry as the time passes.

 

"Don't worry.." Chanyeol said, chopping the carrot hard, the sound of the knife of the chopping board was loud and deafening. 

 

"Oppa..." I sighed, "Chanseo is still a small kid!" 

 

Chanyeol slammed the knife on the chopping board and took a step back. His body leaned forward and slumped as his arms supported his body against the counter. I sighed and watch him, biting my lip and went to him. 

 

Slowly I wrapped my arms around his torso from behind. My hands were trembling but they were sure as I locked my fingers together against his hard stomach. 

 

"Chanyeol.." I said without using formalities, "Caln down and look at me," 

 

He took 3 deep breaths before he straightened up and turned to me. I let go and reached for his hand, holding his hand. He looked at me, his pupils were shaking in slight fear and slightly out of control. 

 

"Look at me," I pleaded, taking my free hand and caress his cheeks, "Calm down and just look at me." 

 

He didn't say anything, his breath calming down as he looked at me. The fear shot out of his eyes and he was slowly calming down, his eyes gazing deeper into mine. 

 

"Listen to me," I whispered, "Let's get Chanseo back home safely, we will have dinner with your noona and Chanseo, then you can send me home...hmm?" 

 

Chanyeol sighed and nodded, agreeing to the plan. I knew he was worked up by the threatening text that was sent to everyone. I had to be strong to face it or we will both fall together.

 

We got out and went over to my mother's school to get Chanseo. The ride was quiet and the walk too. Chanyeol had a lot in mind as I walked beside him. We reached the school gates and Chanseo ran to our arms without a hesitation. 

 

His smile made me smile and I felt slightly better. Chanyeol manage to smile too, catching Chanseo and carry the little boy home. I followed side by side, seeing my mother at the gate and gave her a small wave. She nodded and acknowledged my wave, knowing I will be home later. 

 

"Noona...noona...noona~~~" Chanseo was bugging me to draw with him, showing me the things he learnt from school. 

 

I blinked and pull myself back together as I focus on Chanseo drawing on the table. I smile and drew with him as Chanyeol finish up the cooking and set it down. 

 

"I'm home.." 

 

"Oh! Noona! Min Hee is here! I've made dinner!" Chanyeol called out, setting down the claypot in the center. 

 

"Come, Chanseo ah...go and keep your stuff. Time for dinner," 

 

Chanseo nodded and kept his drawing book, running to his bedroom. I got up and helped Chanyeol. 

 

"Should we tell her?" I whispered, gathering the plates. 

 

"No," Chanyeol replied, "She has alot of her plate," 

 

I nodded and help to scoop out the kimchi and radish on the plates, setting it down while Chanyeol scoop the rice into the bowls. His noona came down aftee a quick shower and change, smiling at me. 

 

"Hope Chanyeol isn't tough on you," Chan Mi, his noona, teased me. 

 

I smile and helped Chanseo sit down, "Nope...Chanyeol oppa take care of me well," 

 

I sat down slowly, my ankle was getting tired from walking around and helping. Chanyeol sat down and smile tiredly, messing up Chanseo's hair. 

 

"Let's eat.." He said, smiling small and ate up with the rest of us. 

 

Dinner passed quickly as Chanseo filled us in with what he learnt. I smile and watch him eat well, giving him more vegetables to eat. He was hungry, eating up every piece of meat and vegetables we put on his bowl of rice. 

 

"I'll do the dishes," Chan Mi unnie said, "Send her home, Chanyeol ah," 

 

"Mhmm!" Chanyeol smiled small and took my bag, "Let's go.."

 

"Thank you for dinner! Chanseo ah, bye~!" 

 

"Noona annyeong~!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter