Confession.

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to hang around in school for a bit after it ended, taking out my sketchbook and drew the swinging trees in the school field. Chanyeol couldn't get me home yet, saying he has extra classes to attend. 

 

"No worries, I'll wait for you," 

 

He grinned, "Sweet..." 

 

He kissed my forehead before he ran off for classes, leaving me in the almost empty hallway before I slowly made my way to the school field. Sitting myself on the benches, I drew to my heart's content. 

 

"Drawing again?" 

 

I looked up and smile softly, seeing D.O. giving me a friendly smile and holding up two cartons of milk. He had his school bag on still and I welcomed him to sit by me, putting my sketchbook away. 

 

"Thanks," I smiles and took the carton when he offered. 

 

"No problem," He removed his backpack and settled beside me, "Waiting for Chanyeol hyung?" 

 

"Mhmm..." I smiled and took a sip, "And you?" 

 

"Same," He grinned, "Hyung ask me to follow him home to check out a collection of new composed songs he made suddenly during the weekend," 

 

"Oh...that's fast.." I remembered catching Chanyeol writing on his notebook when he visit me and when I was busy doing something else beside him. 

 

"Yeap," D.O. raised his hands in the air, "A sudden inspiration to write so many..." 

 

I blushed and giggled, hearing D.O. chuckling too. We kept quiet and enjoyed the silence. A soft breeze blew by and the leaves hanging from the tree shook slightly, a soft rustling sound heard. I sighed softly, enjoying the moment. 

 

"Hyung told me...there is another boy involved?" 

 

I blinked and turned to look at D.O. who raised his eyebrows. He shrugged and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. I kept quiet, remembering the small promise I made with Sehun the other night. 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter