Visit.

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I woke up extra early. I didn't expect to wake early on a weekend since I usually save my weekends to wake up later than I did for school. I sighed and turned my head to look out of the window. The day was cloudy and my room became a slightly darker. 

 

It was suppose to be a sunny Sunday but after last night... 

 

I sighed and got myself up just as a beep sounded somewhere around my bed. I blinked and thrashed my pillows around until I found the origin of the beep that came from. I unlocked the screen and read the message that just came in. 

 

"Are you awake?" 

 

My heart picked up fast upon seeing the sender of the text. I breathed and looked at the text again, wondering why was he texting me in the morning. I breathed in and out, wondering how to approach this. I stared hard at the screen before my phone beep and buzzed in my hand as another text came through. 

 

"I'm sorry about last night... Can I make it up to you?" 

 

I breathed harder, my heartbeat ringing through my ears. Was I dreaming about this? I wish I was. However, the thoughts of last night came by and I remembered the beautiful girl that was touching and marking her territory when she noticed I was around. I could remember the cold stare that came from her as she played with his tuff of hair like it was a normal thing to do....as a couple. 

 

I tried to push the thoughts away and felt the sudden constricting pain wrapped around my heart. I gulped and tried to think of how to reply when another beep sounded and a string of vibrations buzz through my palm. 

 

"Come over to my place?" 

 

I gasped and blushed when I remembered his place clearly in my mind. D.O. send me home after without much talk but just a goodnight. I couldn't bare to say anything else anyways after what happened. I looked at my screen as another text came through and there it was calling on to me. 

 

Like a temptation. 

 

His address. 

 

An hour and a half later, I was standing in front of those black metallic gates. I felt so exposed and unprotected as the gates and the high walls stood before me. I gulped and gripped the strap of my duffel bag, inside containing my sketchbook and other important stuff. I sighed and took another deep breath before I could step forward and take the courage to ring the doorbell. 

 

I was hoping for someone to say something through the speaker but there as only the sound of metal being unmagnitised and the gate was slightly ajar. I opened the gate as it slightly creaked just as I entered and followed the stepping stones through a flight of stairs to a glass house. There were weeping willows and maple trees surrounding the garden along with roses and azalea bushes. I looked around and followed through, looking at the glass house and saw a shadow moved at one of the upper floors, hiding behind the curtains. 

 

I bit my lip and followed the pathway to the front door of the house. I was dying to get a touch of the blooming azaleas and roses. I could place myself sitting under the maple tree or chilling under the leaves of the weeping willows. I could stay where I was the whole day. I almost reached the landing of the front door when the door opened and screams were heard. 

 

I jumped and saw the same boy running out and screaming. He laughed adorably and ran into the garden. 

 

"Chanseo ah!" 

 

I blinked and watched as the small young boy ran around the trees before he ran straight into my legs. 

 

"Geez! Chanseo!" 

 

I caught him and carried him up, the young boy squealing and giggling at his little stunt like he had done something rebellious. I chuckled and looked as he stared at me and started squealing more and cupped my cheeks, leaving me stunned. 

 

"Noona~~~~" 

 

Chanyeol came over and took Chanseo away, chuckling and kissed his cheek. Chanseo chuckled and looked at Chanyeol, his eyes wide and sparkly. 

 

"Again! Again!" Chanseo giggled and raised his two arms in the air. 

 

I giggled and took away a fallen leaf off his hair and watched him. Chanyeol chuckled and looked at me before he cleared his throat. 

 

"Mianhae," He began, "We are stuck with this little one today.." 

 

"We?" I raised the question just as Chanyeol led Chanseo and himself in to the house. 

 

"Coming?" Chanyeol called and looked at me with Chanseo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter