Recovery.

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pulled away, gasping and touched my lips. 

 

Chanyeol stayed where he was, slowly opening his eyes and look into mine. I blushed and turned crimson red, looking at him. 

 

"Sunbae- I mean....Chanyeol oppa.." I stuttered, looking at him. 

 

I can't say anything. No, I'm speechless to even say anything. I looked at him for confirmation, my eyes blinking, hoping it was just a dream. 

 

The harder I stare, the more I knew that it was not a dream. Chanyeol must have guess what was in my mind, reaching out and touched my cheek. 

 

Then he pinched me. 

 

"OWW!" I winced, my jaw still hurt from the beating. 

 

"Now you know its not a dream," He grinned, giving me a flick on my forehead and chuckled at my groaning. 

 

I slapped his hand away and pouted, huffing my cheeks and rub my sore cheek. I couldn't move much because of my broken ankle. The heavy cast that was lifted in the air by this mechanism at the end of the bed makes it hard to move. 

 

Chanyeol gave me a glass of water, telling me the list of injuries and bruises I have adapted from the beating. I listened, looking at him who looked away. I knew he could feel the pain in his own body and I didn't blame him. Anyone would. 

 

He sighed and rubbed his face. 

 

"I could have done something to stop her," He said, admitted more like it, staring at me. 

 

"I-its okay..." i whispered, my fingers tracing the design on the cup, "I didn't know myself.." 

 

Chanyeol reach for the cup and put it down. I looked at him who push me down gently, prepping the pillow behind my head and fluff it up for me before he gently lead my head to rest on the pillow. 

 

"It's late.." He whispered, pulling the thin hospital blanket over me, "Rest for now," 

 

I blushed and nodded, lying down and tried to rest. I watch him dim the lights and check the aircon of the room. 

 

"What about you?" I ask, watching as he walked back to the leather seat beside my bed. 

 

"I'll stay here..." Chanyeol smile softly and wore his hoodie. 

 

"Isn't it uncomfortable?" I asked him, whispering. 

 

"I've slept in worse places.." He smiled softly, "I'm kidding...don't worry about me.." 

 

He brush my hair back and lean against the leather seat, facing me. I look at him and let him caress my cheek, his rough fingers against my skin. I smiled small and look at him more before I yawned. 

 

"Go to sleep," He whispered, urging me and slip his hand in my hand. 

 

"I..I don't think I can," I whispered sleepily, though I know I was going to sleep anytime soon. 

 

"I won't leave.." He promised me, holding my hand tighter, "I told you I can't lose you anymore.." 

 

I blushed faintly and he smiled softly, seeing my soft blush. He watched me, my eyelids heavy as the time passes before I fell asleep in his eyes. 

 

I barely dreamt. It was pitched dark but all I could hear was hard knocks and punches around me. I look around and saw the invisble walls around me shook, lighting up as each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter